Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw (34756 Views)

AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me / How I Shared Father With My Mother – Woman / Wife And Inlaw Driving Me Crazy Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

My mother/father-in-law= 25k

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
How about your father in-law?

5 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Mariangeles(f): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Do you send them food items or you give them just money? Your parents...

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Acidosis(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:

Valid question

1 Like

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Acidosis(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

My mother-in-law= 25k

Are your parents separated?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Acidosis:

Are your parents separated?
Not at all,why do you ask?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Maybe I should have modified it,for both of them. But was paid into the account of MIL

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:
Do you send them food items or you give them just money? Your parents...
I have gotten my parents food items before now. The cash is just for extra merriment for the season cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Myexdisturbs: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Acidosis:

Valid question
Alright answered chief acidosis wink
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Mariangeles(f): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

I have gotten my parents food items before now. The cash is just for extra merriment for the season cool

OK. If not, your mum should've gotten more.

She should still have gotten more though, 'cause women's needs are more expensive. cheesy tongue

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by faithfull18(f): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

She should still have gotten more though, 'cause women's needs are more expensive. cheesy tongue
Exactly, what I wanted to say. The money given to the woman will be spent on the dad and house in general.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by dobnina(f): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

So you gave your mum 50k and your dad 60k.
Seems you love your dad more than your mum.
Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Mariangeles(f): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

Exactly, what I wanted to say. The money given to the woman will be spent on the dad and house in general.

Thank you. Loud it. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by slawormiir: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

This bros op is not a real niggar

Why give your father 60k

For me it would have been

My father 20k...

Mother 90k

At times mothers can spend money while fathers will just be stingy with theirs...they will be buying beer and if possible be spending it for another woman

While mothers will spend that same money in cooking and buying all small small kitchen ingredients..they will also spend it for the rest of your siblings before you know it that money will finish....

196 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
It is well.

Oh internet..............

Make everybody begin post the amount wey dem give dem parents for Christmas then!

There is nothing you won't see on the internet......

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
My mom--50k

My dad--60k

What are you really trying to bring out tho..cos the post needs some thorough explanation..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by gnhpowerhouse: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
dobnina:

Hmmmmmmmm.
What a Question...

4 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by omenkaLives(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
For me:

Neighborhood rice: 150kg.

Village community: 200kg.

Dad: N100k

Mom: Prayers for her to keep resting.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by GboyegaD(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why are the ladies thinking the mom should get more than the dad? Wouldn't the mom still collect from the dad?

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

What are you really trying to bring out tho..cos the post needs some thorough explanation..
Exactly our point!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by greenie77: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Commendable
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Sirmuel1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

Not in all cases jare

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
We wey no get today go get tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin grin
Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Timoleon(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Somehow this is important that the world should know?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
dobnina:

Hmmmmmmmm.
gnhpowerhouse:
What a Question...
Mariangeles:

4 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Usman16(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
The kind of things that enters front page just dey baffle me these days.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by big7: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Even those wey no sabi how to send money go house or wey no dey send money go house, go still come here criticise the op.

We are reading and watching intensely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Frank150: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one.. but this display is not necessary

7 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Starz825(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
faithfull18:

So the one given to dad will be spent on what

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by Fryzi(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Your head dey there.

2 Likes

Re: How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw by kushme: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin . op na badt guy. See as you bring out the thinking of females up there.

They always want women to get more.

Women are mostly the reason why men/nations go into debt.

Op, they will try to shame you for doing this, and some guys would SIMPly support them.

26 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Those Responsible For It / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.