Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) (54532 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Takes Back The Car She Bought For Kpokpogri (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Thandiubani(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Prince Kpokpogri has taken back the Lexus SUV he gave to Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh.

Recall that he had given her the car before their relationship collapsed.

However, following the end of their messy relationship, he decided to retrieve his car.

He shared a video of the moment he got his car back on Instagram.

A friend, Gen Mordi also got a reply after she congratulated him for getting back his car from the Nollywood actress.

See video of him driving the car below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmOLBAZMdxQ

15 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by KiNg0G: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
He's an OG, who understands the game.
Keeping the original papers in his name, says it all.

What a real nigga.

465 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by TempUser: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nice one! Just like I did retrieve my android tab from an ex years back. Oyin almost cried! Èmi ika! grin

Satisfying! grin

Kala! Daju! Ma reerin!

Jaqenhghar:

Im sure the android aint worth shìt now.

One engineer later ran away with it but e pay me grin

Munzy14:

Smh u guys eeh... grin grin

E come be like say we all must be petty...

Give what you can let go when the honey turns bitter.

Who that one epp? If keeping up with my belief is being petty then check your yardstick. Yoruba ni ohun ti a ko ni gba l'olowo talika la tii ko o! angry

daddytime:

Lol...

Everytime wey I see this guy wey una dey call portable...I dey always laff...

I like the guy one kind.

He's just doing his thing and being himself.

Na people go just want take advantage of am.

Oya na Zazu Zeh! Beezah beezah cool
Make the girl no think say i be Kolu. Mo ko kaadi nle straight. Ayewada lati bo kaadi? grin

abimic:

Mehn dey ment o... Where una for dey get this mind from. Depending on the brand and products, some stuffs are just better let go especially when you can afford double of it. Who you're bigger than, you're bigger than, no need to prove it. Good this guy got his car back anyway, since that's what he want, I'm certain he still has his papers with him.

If u say I no big pass am. Onpe. I no send. If I give u yatch and I want it back, I go collect am. Let go keh? Nothing to prove joor! If na pin, I go collect am! angry

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Newbreed2018: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
KpokpOgiri my man! Iwu Daaachiiiii!

Redpill on the Beat cheesy

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Lamasta(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
King kpokpo giri grin

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Saskay44: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Come 2022 god please save us from karishikas

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by God1000(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't see anything wrong in that

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Darteyyyy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
lool

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
That's how it should be.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Guyman02: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
The guy outsmarted Tonto Dike on this one, kept the original owner certificate in his name and presented fake documents with her name to her as if he knew the relationship may not last.

When things went South between them he requested for his Lexus and Tonto initially claimed it was a gift to her from him, she presented the vehicles papers to Police which confirmed that the guy was with the original purchase certificates in his name.

Recall also that Tonto gave him a Hilux for his birthday with original documents bought in his name.

Now the guy has the two cars to himself shocked

But in another angle, Tonto despite been a loud mouth was sincere to him while they dated but the guy is a player who was out to use her ab initio like he has done to many other Yeyebrities and that's why she is seriously pained upon realising she has being used and dumped

324 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by 9iceboi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Sisikay: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
It is well

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by psalmskiddy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Ichuksman: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
It is expected because the SUV was a Social Media gift.

27 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by ATEAMS: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Before 2022

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by luscioustrish(f): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Such a petty man-child undecided

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by billyG(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Congratulations to him.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Kennyfancy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
What about the banging on her, did you got it back ?

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by obayendo1010(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by gambia(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
This one na news too.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by sojayy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Very bad week for tonto dike, from Churchill to kpokpogiri

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Jibiribidi(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Prince himself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by eminikansoso(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
There is different between AGE & MATURITY.
This reminds me when we are kids, if we have quarrel I collect or you collect any gift you have given or i have given to you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by paulolee(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
I cnt do such no mean say I go criticize gees dt do them..
me buying a gift for someone, a boy or a girl simply means dt i worth more than dt gift n i see no reason for going bk to take It back no matter wat happens..
once bought a phone for one unserious bea bk den wen I de simp n love bin cover my eyes, a month letter I discovered dt she was cheating n broke up with her..
she came crying n apologized dt i take her back bt my eyes were opened, I refused n she dropped d phone on my table saying she doesnt need it if I cnt forgive her..
I package the phone dash one of my loyal boy for street, d boy happy diee, d happiness on his face gave me inner joy, till today dt guy dey call me Senior man whenever I enter street...

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by ceematics: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
So this saga never end ...they should kuku start the "KEEPING UP WITH TONTO AND KPOKPOGRI" show.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by tiswell(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
more sivia pains aunty tonto

e choke!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na waooo.tonto don suffer for this world. embarassed angry[code][/code] kiss cry

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Roaming The Street Of Suleja With An Unknown Man (photo) / Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.