Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,301 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:01 PM

FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations (43176 Views)

FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by TruthinAction: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Misterone:
illiterate! You think you know better than those in government? Try asking a financial expert why the government is borrowing and why the house of assembly has approved all the moneys borrowed.

The house of Assembly approves the loans because they all have their share in it. They are all corrupt. I can run this country without collecting a single loan. Our leaders are just mentally lazy like you.
Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by EmekaBlue(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Lothbrok:
Soko lending company of FASTMONEY and GOCASH

Have the worst customer online representatives. Those girls are rude, thuggish and ill mannered.

Because the have you details and private information. They would use it to insult you. Threatening you and all your contacts for a loan as low as 5k.

They just dont want to understand the reason for the delay, even when you have a good credit history and they having an access to auto debit your bank account.

The FG should send those useless girls back to the labour market. Can they borrow 7k to pay 10k in less than 7days. What kind of business can you do with 7k with ROI of 3I?

Their aim is to threaten you into borrowing from their sister Loan Apps and pay them. Borrow from Peter to pay Paul. . In less that 14days, you are already in a loan web. .

In less than 30days. . You are owing almost 25 loan Apps, own by just 4 companies.

Confusion and suicidal thoughts runs into you head when they due dates gets closer. . With non stop calls, messages. . Threats, insults, warnings. . Defamation, Libel. .

This is a calculated plan to defraud, frustrate and antagonize Nigerians by these Chinese companies.

How can a Loan App tell you to go and borrow from another App and pay them. . Is that not wickedness. When all you need is just 3 more working days for your monthly salary to get paid. . So you can clear the loan.

In a situation where you use their loan for business. And your client pays you a post dated cheque. . Then you own is finished. All your contacts will see your pix with a write up that . . YOU CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH MONEY

Can you imagine
grin grin grin

They should be sent packing. Nigerians were surviving before they came and will still survive when they go.
Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by Misterone: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2021
TruthinAction:

The house of Assembly approves the loans because they all have their share in it. They are all corrupt. I can run this country without collecting a single loan. Our leaders are just mentally lazy like you.
run the country you say! When you've not been able run your face me i face you one room apartment. Shiooo! Rubbish. You can not even run a POS shed.
Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by Misterone: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2021
TruthinAction:

like i said before, you should ask a financial expert why loans are taken. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by Idzitari1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
What is the name of d lending company d person used?
NINECRIDED
Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nigerians will suffer this bitterly, so where do Nigerians borrow money from, most banks only give loans to salary earners, but fintechs gives both to non salary eaners, those Nigerians that have been complaining bitterly about loan companys i hope you are happy now, lets see who will give you loan this time, Una mumu too much.
Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by Lothbrok(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bunkbars:
Nigerians will suffer this bitterly, so where do Nigerians borrow money from, most banks only give loans to salary earners, but fintechs gives both to non salary eaners, those Nigerians that have been complaining bitterly about loan companys i hope you are happy now, lets see who will give you loan this time, Una mumu too much.

. . Do you know the difference between Loan and Exploitation.

How can you give an individual 25k to pay 35k in 7 days time.

On the 5th you start sending spam massage as reminder. . After hacking the calender to insert a reminder alarm.

On the 6th day, you start asking the client to pay on time and get a coupon or get a higher grade offer.

On the 7th day. . The due date, you call, send WhatsApp and text messages countlessly. Telling the Client to pay before 12pm. . Then pay before 2pm. . Then before 4pm. . Then must pay before 6pm.

The next day. . Is warning and threat. . Showing defaming write up. . And telling you to avoid it. . Pay up before 12pm or your contacts will be contacted. Tagging you and your fraudster and criminals.. .

Are they stupid. . Don't they know the legal implications of libel.

And they are busy adding up defaulters penalty fee. . Which must be paid.

Why must they

Just check out what they sent to me about a friend.. What right do they have to tag a whole family as Criminal because a loan was collected and there was a default of 7days due to cheque issue. And he had explained to them for extra 3 working days to clear up a bank issue. .

1 Like

Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by TruthinAction: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Misterone:
like i said before, you should ask a financial expert why loans are taken. Rubbish.

Financial experts without integrity are bound to give the wrong counsel. They are driven by the force of greed and selfishness.
Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by TruthinAction: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Misterone:
run the country you say! When you've not been able run your face me i face you one room apartment. Shiooo! Rubbish. You can not even run a POS shed.

And I will rule this country when my time comes. I will remind you of this post if you are still alive.
Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by Misterone: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2021
TruthinAction:

And I will rule this country when my time comes. I will remind you of this post if you are still alive.
A tribalist cannot, i repeat, cannot rule this country and you are one of them.
Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by MrFollowFollow(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wahala90:

Taking a loan is not by force. The govt should look more into banks that have refused to give loans to SMEs.

Banks don't give SMEs because they have a very poor record or repayment.

Only loan apps are willing to take on that risk still Nigerians will not make an effort to repay loans!

1 Like

Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by TruthinAction: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Misterone:
A tribalist cannot, i repeat, cannot rule this country and you are one of them.

I am not a tribalist. I condemn it in totality.
Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by Idzitari1(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
What is the name of d lending company d person used?
nine credit
Re: FG To Shut Down Money Lending Businesses Over Violations by Fireboy02: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
blaise26abj:

I agree with you on that . If you can collect the loan, then fulfill your part of the agreement .

However , the part I hate is the calling of contacts . It is a stupid , mafia-like shakedown . I have never taken their loans but I have been harassed because a vendor that I bought things from and exchanged numbers for future transactions got a loan and I started getting harassed for someone I barely know.
For heavens sake I have only met this person twice a sales event .
The part that got to me was when I got a call and I picked , there was a guy at the other end who sounded like a tout telling me that if I like myself I should tell the lady to pay up else my credit-worthiness in banks and financial institutions will be flagged .
God saved him that He quickly cut the call when he finished .
Are they still calling u? Or they stopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account / I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / See The Latest Method Banks Have Now Employed To Devaluate The NAIRA (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.