Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Need A Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity (529 Views)

Extramile Africa Sales & Marketing Internship 2019 / Jetro Olowole Launches Digital Marketing Internship Program. Join As Interns! / Digital Marketing Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2021
Hello naira land, I'm a digital marketer and I need a remote internship position. I have experience with, email marketing and autoresponders, social media content creating, customer avatar documentation for B2C businesses, website design, graphic design, online advertising and SEO. I have other soft skills such as communication and problem solving skills. If you have an opportunity for me please kindly use the message option I will be glued to my email because I can't put my contact details out here for obvious reasons thank you.
Re: Need A Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
If you are a freelancer and you need some one to give extra gigs to I'm your girl. Please dm I will reply immediately
Re: Need A Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity by olaitann93(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Loveofyourlife0:
If you are a freelancer and you need some one to give extra gigs to I'm your girl. Please dm I will reply immediately

Can you teach me digital marketing, please?
I really want to learn.
Re: Need A Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity by FrankByMonster: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Hey! If you want to become a digital marketing expert you should learn a lot. You can learn digital marketing for free, or you can pay. If you don't want to spend money on your education, then you can start reading books and blogs.Anton Yudin - check his articles to learn more.
Good luck!
Re: Need A Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity by Billions123: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Loveofyourlife0:
Hello naira land, I'm a digital marketer and I need a remote internship position. I have experience with, email marketing and autoresponders, social media content creating, customer avatar documentation for B2C businesses, website design, graphic design, online advertising and SEO. I have other soft skills such as communication and problem solving skills. If you have an opportunity for me please kindly use the message option I will be glued to my email because I can't put my contact details out here for obvious reasons thank you.
Do you have basic crypto knowledge? Would you be interested in working a crypto fintech startup? Are you only interested in remote roles?
Re: Need A Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity by Thewhizzkid1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Billions123:
Do you have basic crypto knowledge? Would you be interested in working a crypto fintech startup? Are you only interested in remote roles?
Yes to all the questions above for me. Plus I'm a digital marketing expert.
Re: Need A Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hello, still searching...
Re: Need A Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hello, still available cry

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed For Our Real Estate Company. Urgently / Charter Accountant / It Manager Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.