Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing (3681 Views)

Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2011
We make T-shirts for Office casuals, Social functions, Religious activities,Youth programs and Anniversaries.for more Enquiries please call 08126293326 or E-mail us on waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca.
WE ALSO OFFER NATIONWIDE DELIVERY OF T-SHIRTS.

WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by Bubemi: 7:38am On Jun 17, 2011
I need polo materials!
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2011
Okay,i can get it for you,just contact me on,08126293326.

Thanks
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by Bubemi: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
‎​☺k tnks buh am in benin o.
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by alexi123: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
You will need to come down to Lagos,becos it only sold in Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by Bubemi: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
Can it be sent to me?
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2011
For those that travel to different country e.g China,Turkey and Spain,to make T-Shirt and Polo,right here in Nigeria you can have the best qulity and your choose disgn on it, 08126293326, we deliver all over the world.
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2011
@Bubemi,it can be send to you,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
For those that travel down to different country, china dubai for T-Shirt and Polo,here in Nigeria you can have you nice T-Shirt and nice disgn of your choice on it at very low price, for more Enquiries please call 08126293326 or E-mail us on waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca.
WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
We make T-shirts for Office casuals, Social functions, Religious activities,Youth programs and Anniversaries.for more Enquiries please call 08126293326 or E-mail us on waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca.
WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2011
For those that travel down to different country, china dubai for T-Shirt and Polo,here in Nigeria you can have you nice T-Shirt and nice disgn of your choice on it at very low price, for more Enquiries please call 08126293326 or E-mail us on waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca.
WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2011
WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2011
For those that travel to different country e.g China,Turkey and Spain,to make T-Shirt and Polo,right here in Nigeria you can have the best qulity and your choose disgn on it, 08126293326, we deliver all over the world.
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2011
WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2011
WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2011
WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2011
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2011
All very clean and sharp with low mileage.
We offer nationwide delivery.
We get the very best of Golf @ a brilliant price you can't get elsewhere
We have more than enough in stock
Pics coming soon,

For more information you can heat me up on my cell phone on 08126293326 or E-mail on waleolasunkanmih@yahoo.ca

Thanks,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2011
All very clean and sharp with low mileage.
We offer nationwide delivery.
We get the very best of Golf @ a brilliant price you can't get elsewhere
We have more than enough in stock
Pics coming soon,

For more information you can heat me up on my cell phone on 08126293326 or E-mail on waleolasunkanmih@yahoo.ca

Thanks,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by Darhmee(f): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2011
Can we at least c som samples smiley
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
@Darhmee , yes you can see some sample, send me your Email,and my is waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca or my cell phone is 08126293326.
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by azpekuliar: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
I want customized double-sleeves Polo shirts. I'm looking at 5 of these. Can we deal?
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
@azpekuliar,yes this is my number, 08126293326 and my office is at No,1 isiba street surulere itire lagos,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
MAKE YOUR ENQUIRE

Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will get the opportunity to settle for your desired vehicle.The vehicle gets to Lagos or any of your desired location in three days after complete payment.I deliver cars nationwide.You can count on me in getting you a sharp and neat vehicle @ the best of prices with a low mileage you can't get elsewhere.

BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need to do is to come along with about 55k, 5k will serve as transportation to and flo to Cotonou while the 50k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.
After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I offer nationwide delivery of vehicle.You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you,which is 30k

Thank you

It will be nice doing business with you.

Call me on 08126293326
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2011

WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2011
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by ariyebaba(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2011
SEND SAMPLES PICS TO MY EMAIL --- harrybaba2005@yahoo.com
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
@ariyebaba,thanks for your reply,but right now am very busy.here is my address No,1 isiba street itire surulere lagos my number is 08126293326, i will be glad to here back from you,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2011

WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2011

WE DRESS TO BLESS,
Re: Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing by hwale: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Who Wear Extreme Tight Pants And Tight Short, Short Sleeve Shirts! / De Eminent Men Wears (Corporate And Designers Suits, Blazers, Pants Trousers ! / Buy Or Order Wholesale Swiss Voile Lace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.