Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) (527 Views)

Can A Civilian Belong To The Army Officers Mess / Ayeni Adekunle Battles Depression, Leaves ID Africa / 3 Effective Ways You Can Change Your Life In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by realdepressed(m): 2:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Good morning nairalanders.
First of all I would like to clarify that this is a new account I just created for this situation personally, but I have been a member of nairaland for years....
I had to voice out for help here on this platform tonight, prior to entering the new year, because I do not want to die in silence. What had been holding me back, thinking of managing the situation everyday with continual negative thoughts is the statement. ( Nobody owes you anything). Well, sincerely nobody owes me anything, but I just out to voice out for needed help.
This is how it all started, after my search for jobs, sending out CVs after Cvs to get job and be able to afford basic needs of life turned futile, it was really a journey of no positives. To keep me busy with something to do for the moment I later accepted an offer to teach in a small private school with payment of #15,000 as my monthly take home.
Deduction of daily transport fare and feeding, am always left with little to nothing or even debt at the end of the day.
To argument my pay, I took the worst decision of my life till date, which is drowning me into serious depression going into sport betting (virtual bet).
My introduction into virtual bet had destroyed me. I became one who is addicted to virtual bet.. I had to borrow money from loan apps to play.. To cover my losses, thinking I would pay back when I win huge money, made me go deeper into borrowing from loan apps. Nairalanders, the addiction was really steep..

Right now I cannot think properly or even plan and reorganize my life in the right track.. At this juncture not exaggerating anything, I am owing close to 11 different loan apps money. I have been overdue for weeks in most of them.
I receive calls from different loan agents everyday, threatening destroying my image and all that. I have not been able to sleep well at all. Interest upon interest.
I have being able to fight and defeat the addiction to gambling before it destroys me finally. I want to start on a clean slate in the new year, I want to reorganize my life back and plan if I could really see some help for a second chance from nairalanders.
In all sincerity, I am indebted to the due of almost #80,000 to those loan apps.
All am asking for is a new life for me, nobody owes me anything, but when one is blessed and in a position to help, it really counts. I want help to clear this debt, the level of my negative thinking is really high, am so depressed.
Below are the screen shot of the loans. Pls if you want to reach out to me, you can reach out to me... anewlife4me10@yahoo.com.. I created this email today for this cause.. And if there is any details you need about me personally for verification ascertain the details of my post. am available to send you personally when requested.

I voiced out tonight to help fight and defeat this depression... Thanks as you are been led by your heart to salvage this situation for a brother.. God bless you nairalanders.

Happy new year in advance.

Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by EmzyT: 2:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 28, 2021
I wish it was me I for don die for sleep.
Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by DonBenny77(m): 4:24am On Dec 28, 2021
Don't worry you are not alone, your matter small sef just 80k.
Nobody will kill you if you don't pay back
Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by RepoMan007: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2021
The Lord is your strength bro.
Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2021
I cleared a debt of 168k this December, i had to pay up before the 31, because i knew i might spend the money, Now am a free guy, and would never borrow a loan. But focus on how to establish financial stability.

1 Like

Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by realdepressed(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Bunkbars:
I cleared a debt of 168k this December, i had to pay up before the 31, because i knew i might spend the money, Now am a free guy, and would never borrow a loan. But focus on how to establish financial stability.

Morning bro. I wish I hadn't embark on this irresponsible journey. I do not have any means to pay this money at all.
Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by realdepressed(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2021
RepoMan007:
The Lord is your strength bro.

God bless you bro..
Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by realdepressed(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2021
I really need help nairalanders.
Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by KarinaLove(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
State your highest educational qualifications here. Maybe someone with connections can help you with a job.

1 Like

Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by realdepressed(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
KarinaLove:
State your highest educational qualifications here. Maybe someone with connections can help you with a job.

Thanks..

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in molecular biology..
BSc.. Molecular biology..

1 Like

Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by funshow21: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
wahahi ppl are going through alot..
buh unfortunately nobody wan hear ur story..
Respect any friend wey get listening ear and who is always willing to help!!
Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by realdepressed(m): 5:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Yeah you are right bro.
All man for himself...
Re: My Life In A Mess..(depression 4 Real) by realdepressed(m): 5:30am On Dec 29, 2021
funshow21:
wahahi ppl are going through alot..
buh unfortunately nobody wan hear ur story..
Respect any friend wey get listening ear and who is always willing to help!!

You are right on this...

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Flutterwave Increases Staff Size By 200, Announces New Chief People Officer / How Can I Join Chevron Or Mobil Nigeria / Life As Cadet In NDA Kaduna (from A Cadet POV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.