Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment (59549 Views)

Help! Her Ex Moved Into Her Compound / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by tricksters: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Fake story.

NovesaTillie:
Good morning and merry Christmas everyone.

Please I'm in dilemma and really need some good advice.
This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

Mods please kindly move to Frontpage.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Boblarry9: 1:09am On Dec 29, 2021
You can’t have it all baby girl
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by AdeMoss: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2021
While I read this, my mind wandered if you were based in Abuja and you answered the towards the end. He wants an accommodation, not a relationship

NovesaTillie:

This guy and I have been on this relationship thing for 5 months now with occasional misunderstandings here and there. The first one was because he visited me and refused to go after the time he said he would leave, when he finally left I got back home from work only for the security to call me that I have a visitor at the main gate and behold it was him.
I allowed him stay the night because he's a nice guy, really good in bed and also helps in the house to do stuff like wash the dishes and cooking.

Fast forward to December 15th we agreed he comes over and we spend the Christmas at my place then go to his place from 27th so we can enjoy the new year there. As we agreed, he came to my place on 17th of December and has not made any moves to leave or for us to go to his place. I am moved to create this thread because I got home from work yesterday and noticed more of his things have been arranged in the wardrobe with his shoes arranged by the front door..

Please how do I address this? I can't go on like this. He eats a lot. Snores also.
Is relationship not supposed to be the other way around why is he moving into my apartment like I'm going to marry him
We both stay in Abuja.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by kingsol92: 1:38am On Dec 29, 2021
listen to me carefully, that guy might be from benue they are al over abuja my cousin was a victim ,see there are more than 1000 of them in abj..very soon he go use jazz hold u..im telling u oh, no talk say i no warn u..na jazz he go use on u soon, sent him packing he will milk you dry and leave u for good, he no go marry u oh, , im telling you.run baby girl , run .i dey weep for you oh,i live in abj and i know wha[color=#006600][/color]ts up. dem plenty here

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by patpaul: 1:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Your mate are doing fasting and praye for husband but God give you husband for free you are complaining.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Obyangel: 1:57am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Babe, sack him and date me. I no dey give wahala like him.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by blackolu(m): 2:20am On Dec 29, 2021
What they say about Abuja guys is true. Eject him,he’s a parasite!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by NohurryInLife: 2:40am On Dec 29, 2021
fineboynl:
When a guy squats with his babe for 2 days the babe will get tired after 24 hours.

I remember decades ago when my babe was begging me to come see her in her school I keep declining the idea.

There was I time I go there to see her in her room and unfortunately that was the last. Within 24 hours she got tired of everything. We romance and fuc.k althrough the night, the next day as a smart and sensible guy I decode and left the next day.

Other times she beg beg me to come again. But I never go.

That is the same thing happening to this babe. If that guy go this babe will start missing him and begging him to come.

It looks like the guy is broke and currently sharing apartment with others. The reason he is more comfortable in her place otherwise it won't have been like that. Even if your place is better than his place. This type of girls will be the one begging the guy to come. But after two days she will get tired and need some space.
Wiseness no fit pass as you take wise bro!
E don teh wey you wise

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by legendsergio(m): 3:12am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Ah !!! Could the be my neighbor that has been away since around 15/16 and I'm saw him earlier today moving stuffs ���

But...

It's actually not nice for a guy to do this...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Authoreety: 3:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Mood11:
How you are feeling right now is exactly how guys feel when a lady they don't want to marry forces herself in.
I suggest you go and see his family and do small things on his head cheesy
This one is Nylon Bag husband grin

Taa!! Bros u bad!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by otokzmail(m): 4:09am On Dec 29, 2021
I think he is a good husband material.
Get a good tailor to do 'the cut and sow'.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Blazejidenna: 4:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Well I don't trust him 5months is still young.. He has bad Motive.. That's equally degrading on the guy side.. Why not tell him you equally want to leave with him..
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by ikorodureporta: 4:19am On Dec 29, 2021
Just for knacking sake cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by InvertedHammer: 4:53am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

/
Do you want to dump him after using him?

He gave you his body.

/

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Both of you are shameless for engaging in premarital sex in the first place.

Why are you now complaining?
What did you expect after doing what only married people do with him?

He now feels married to you hence the final moving in. Just stop giving your body freely to him and tell him to leave.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:15am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Girl… run as fast as you can
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Johel(m): 5:26am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Broke insensitive valueless lazy jobless Yeye boyfriend....Send him parking or else u will lose all you've worked hard for....He will keep borrowing money from you,giving you lamba,yet still cheat on you coded.....JAKPA JAKPA!!.... grin ...Though I'm a worker,I earn legitimately,I live alone, I'm single and partially available grin grin....care to mingle for a better experience?? wink wink
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by okoroemeka(m): 5:51am On Dec 29, 2021
SocialJustice:
Homeless boyfriend, them full Abuja and Lagos.

Eject that fucker out of your apartment. Tell him it's too early to move in together.

You're dating the lowest class of men.
the lowest of the low, without regard to his dignity and self respect,not even having the smartness and wisdom to read the body language and signs from his host that he has overstayed his welcome,he is not a man yet just a fvckboy.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by nick50(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Wat is good for the goose is also good for d gander..no be only una sabi pack enter your partners home uninvited

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Weany: 5:58am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

You have answered the question. YOU BOTH STAY IN ABUJA!!! So here you go, another ABUJA SCAMMER OF A BOYFRIEND
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by xangerar: 6:05am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

I have visited his house twice.
The second time I slept over.

You needed to be sure now if it wasn't an arranged apartment. Something definitely is wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by BluntCrazeMan: 6:19am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

I wanted to ask you “if you stay at Abuja” while I was reading, until I saw that last line.
You're dating one of these Abuja-packaged-guys..
And you're his newest office.
He was actually squatting with his male flatmates all these while, but now he wants to live with you.
Have you ever pressed on to know where he lives?
Or he had been confusing your brains with his sweet rod??
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by officialenny(m): 6:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Madam this is the best time to eject him out of your house... He has seen u as the host,a nice girl ready to foot his bill...
Does he have a job? He might have done the same to other girls...
If u are brave enough try reading his chat ... U will see he has other girls ... We have a lot of them in mega cities using cuteness to make money
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by LollySeaSide: 6:30am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Lol @the bolded.
Won't he eat and snore if you stay at his place together?
Meanwhile, there's just a solution to his presence in your house.
Tell him to go back to his house and do it sternly. Report him to his friends if possible.
If he still refuses to move out, there are two options you may want to take.
1. Relocate to his house and stay there while he keeps staying at yours since your aim is to not be in the same house with him. The problem may be that his house may not be to your taste or far from your workplace or some other case of unsuitability to you. Then
2. Report him to the police. This is a case of unsolicited cohabitation and invasion of privacy. I know that your privacy is no longer private to him anyway but that is a moral issue and not a legal one. Legally, a wife can sue her husband of twenty years for invading her privacy.
Hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by favour32(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Story!
If na the other way round,wetin una go talk about the girl?
She broke?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by yusluvad(m): 6:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Mood11:
How you are feeling right now is exactly how guys feel when a lady they don't want to marry forces herself in.
I suggest you go and see his family and do small things on his head cheesy
This one is Nylon Bag husband grin
Lol... cool grin grin cool
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Judybash93(m): 6:40am On Dec 29, 2021
I don't think he's your boyfriend. I think he's your fvck buddy and you're tired of his ass
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Judybash93(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Johel:

Broke insensitive valueless lazy jobless Yeye boyfriend....Send him parking or else u will lose all you've worked hard for....He will keep borrowing money from you,giving you lamba,yet still cheat on you coded.....JAKPA JAKPA!!.... grin ...Though I'm a worker,I earn legitimately,I live alone, I'm single and partially available grin grin....care to mingle for a better experience?? wink wink

Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by justdream(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

FAKE STORY.... YOU DEY FIND GIST.

JUST READ YOUR USELESS DIARY WHERE U CLAIM SAY UR LAST RELATIONSHIP NA 2019 AND U SPEND Christmas ALONE EATING MACKEREL. U EVEN ADMIT SAY U LOVE FOOD. NA YA PAPA U DEY WHINE WUT THIS YA STORY
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by okposm: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

Tell him straight that guy has not purpose and he is typical of Ana Abuja guy looking for a lady to feed them.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by Funkybabee(f): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2021
He moved him because of what he's enjoying from you

U better give your life to Christ and shun this fu¢k fu¢k things
Re: My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment by ogwuche4u(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2021
NovesaTillie:

We both stay in Abuja.

If the table was to turnaround now, you will see it as your right. You ladies are selfish, greedy and wicked. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.