Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel (92691 Views)

How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by hotwax: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2021
My lovely girlfriend is a sweet woman who always give me sense of assurance. She is very decent, caring and respectful. She is so firm that it took 4 months before we could talk about romance or trying it out.

She is well known in my family circle. I base in Lagos, she stays with her parents in ibadan, but she usually come around when my family members are having a gathering. She will cook for us, do the chores. Everyone grew found of her. My siblings do even ask of her. “Where is Anu? Take care of the lady ooo”. My mom who hardly get along with our girlfriends always ask about her. All these made me to be sure that’s the woman I was going to marry. After all, my people already knew her and they are getting along well. No complain from any angle

The Problem

Late October 2021, I informed her that I would be attending a ceremony in ibadan where stays. She was exited, she even told me she missed me, the kisses, sxx etc. She can’t wait to see me again. I was excited too.
I texted her the hotel address when I got to Ibadan.

She came, we hug, and she started kissing me, but we later calmed down afterall we are just seeing and we still have the whole night. So no rushing. She told me she saw domino pizza opposite the hotel that she is hungry for it. And this is where the devil came in.
She took some cash and prepared to go and buy the piza. She was walking out towards my hotel room door, so I stood to accompany her to the door, more importantly help her with the door. She opened the door before I got there, but I was behind her. A guy also came out from a room not directly opposite mine, (I actually knew when the guy checked in. He was dragging his trawl on the room walkway, so I guess he was a new guest).

As my babe came out, the guy was coming out of his room giving my babe seductive look. Immediately he saw there was a guy behind her, he quickly looked away. He went out of the hotel via the walkway, my babe also followed him because they were coincidentally going towards the same direction.

Truth be told, I never suspected anything. I was even mocking the guy in my mind, my girlfriend is the last person you want to mess with.
She came back with the pizza, sat on the bed, munch while she was busy pressing her phone. I suspected something must have crop up with the way she was busy chatting on whatsapp. She gave me no attention. So I joined her on the bed. With sad face she asked if I have tissue, I asked what happened, she said her period just came now. I said the bathroom has a tissue paper. She went in spent minutes in the bath, came out of the bath, to pick another pant in her bag. (She came with clothes, because she want to spend few days with me). She went back to the bathroom wash, did some other stuff.

She joined me on the bed, put my hand on her padded private. She used tissue paper as sanitary pad. She said sorry, I Bleep up. I said no she shouldn’t feel sorry. Her menstruation is my joy. Afterall you are not here because of sex. We have a lot to talk about tonite. So relax lets enjoy the night. She then told me she can’t spend the night. She has to go on the same day, before evening. She gave me reason that when her menstrual cramp starts she always boil water and other things. Hotel is not the right place for it. I agreed. 6pm, she packed and started going, I was busy on my laptop fixing my office assignments. I stood to see her off. She insisted that I should continue. No need. But I insisted, as I saw her off to the door, she insisted again, go and do your work na. I will take a bike just at the entrance, I don’t know what happened, I just agreed saw her walk out the walkway, I banged my door and continue my work on the laptop.

Then few seconds later, even if she wanted to get a bike, she will still be waiting outside for one, I remembered that the plate I used for lunch still has some leftover food and if not discarded will constitute foul stench in my room. So I picked up this plate to try and place it outside my door so housekeepers could pick it up.

I opened my room door, bend down to drop the plate at my door foot, I noticed someone standing at the door indirectly opposite mine. The person was knocking gently and calling on mobile too. I guess the person is trying to call the occupant of the room. But he/she was being careful not to knock the door loudly. I always mind my business, I said to myself, why do I care, this is a hotel. So I attempted to close my door. But then, something occurred to me, the person is a female and she wore white shirt, exactly like my babe. Out of curiosity, I looked back what I saw made me sick for days. The memory keep hitting my heart like dagger.

It was my woman, I didn’t know she saw me and became frozen looking at me praying I do not look back. But I looked back and saw her. She was shaking with her mouth widely opened. Then while the looking competition was on, the door opened and the guy opened the door waiting for her to come inside, when she didn’t go inside, the guy must have noticed she is looking at someone on the walkway, the guy also came out to see who she was looking at, he saw me and quickly closed and jammed his door.

Then I jammed my door too. She stood on the walkway for 10minutes. Then she started banging on my door. Calling my line. I didn’t answer. She sent text and also whatsapp.

“Its not what you think. I can explain. Something came up. Please open…I need to discuss something with you. I will not leave if you don’t open”. She did all that for like 20minutes. Then she left. That was the end of our 1+year relationship. She too did not bother to call or text after that day.

The whole thing felt like sharp scorpion sting to me. I never believe what I saw. Anything relationship started irritating me. I don’t think I can go into relationship again. These people are quick to call men dogs, but they are public toilet. I prefer to be dog than be where everyone dump their sper_m.

1374 Likes 158 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Kriss216: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2021
Post-Christmas breakfast.

Like I always say, only a foolish man will expect total loyalty from a Nigerian girlfriend.

Your beloved girlfriend is our community project. No reason am.

827 Likes 68 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Jay5mie: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2021
grin

Thank God for nairaland o, woman no fit use my head again.

Everyday new wahala grin grin

But guys, stop taking women seriously, they are not worth it.

738 Likes 55 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Duchessree(f): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2021
Wow.. I don't even know what to say lipsrsealed
Sorry sha

239 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Someone should summarize for us joor

11 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Mood11: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2021
What the heck did I just read angry angry

Sorry you had to find out your beloved homely caterer "girlfriend" is a prostitute that way.
She's not even an amateur, she's a pro.
She has been sharing it in Ibadan.
She is well known in her area.

Guys let's gather here and toast to our brother who didn't fall into marriage with Karashika angry

1446 Likes 121 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Holywizard: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2021
Should I tell u what happened?
The guy was direct with ur ex. He quoted an amount of money for sex and ur ex couldn't hold herself. She might probably be into coded hookup as well. I know few working class ladies doing such.
I once had quickie, with another person's girlfriend at a hotel where I lodged few years ago. She was lodged with her so called man at the same hotel. We met at the hotel bar and our body chemistry matched. I was in my room when she chatted me up that I should open my door that she was coming. Na so we take run quickie and her man didn't know.
The truth is that ladies are always having one nonsense imaginary crushes on new faces most especially if they think that he has money or also good looking

861 Likes 75 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Sonnobax15(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2021
cheesy
Na wa oh....

Relationship matters tire me oh I swear...... I don't know why good guys keep meeting bad bitches..

228 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Amotolongbo(f): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2021
Oh sorry!

Za zu
Your wife traveled to the town of “ozus” to meet “kolu” where dem dem scratch card
E don zeh.

But sincerely bizza bizza
Your gf didn’t show love at all
Is she mad or something?

363 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by hotwax: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Oh sorry!

Your wife traveled to the town of “ozus”

meaning? ayam not understanding

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Highman56: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2021
Omo na God save u from future heart attack

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by slimjohn2k5: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2021
You would HV listened to her side of the story.

Then process it for sometime before letting her go

I saw most of us saying he should not, but it's prejudice to conclude. As much as we all deserve fair hearing, we should give to others.

Imagine police start arresting you because of your looks.

He should HV known his girl that this is the time for her menses unless it changes.
Did she discuss before hand she will stay long
When he suspected the guys move earlier, at what point did he loose guard and they exchanged number.
I see he was dropping the plate just to know where she went

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Kriss216: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Mood11:
What the heck did I just read angry angry

Sorry you had to find out your "girlfriend" is a prostitute that way.

She's not even an amateur, she's a pro.
Please help us add Beloved before the "girlfriend"

Thanks.

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by younglleo: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Hmmmm!
H0E dey learn work for ur babe side

292 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Kriss216: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
You would HV listened to her side of the story.

Then process it for sometime before letting her go
There's nothing to listen again. Trying to listen to her manipulated excuses might lead to physical violence.

You don't give Hoes listening ears.

574 Likes 37 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by salamudeen(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2021
@ the mention of Ibadan I know where the story go end....

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Justkatty(f): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Could this be true
Same hotel
Same day
Same time

This is pure bullshit from her side.
No respect for herself and that of her man....op please try and put yourself together, sorry about that.

304 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Holywizard: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Justkatty:
Could this be true
Same hotel
Same day
Same time

This is pure bullshit from her side.
No respect for herself and that of her man....op please try and put yourself together, sorry about that.
she's into hookup. She didn't want to lose that money that she billed the new guy

459 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by hotwax: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2021
Holywizard:
she's into hookup. She didn't want to lose that money that she billed the new guy

i dont think she is into hookup. She just wanted to have a fling..one night stand...most ladies do..even the decent and faithful ones...

one guy will just come from nowhere and he will bang them...

I never saw any sign of infidelity in her...

I didnt disvirgin her, but she was well kept...I dont want to reveal everything

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by cutecommend: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2021
women

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Anobella: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2021
hotwax:
My lovely girlfriend is a sweet woman who always give me sense of assurance. She is very decent, caring and respectful. She is so firm that it took 4 months before we could talk about romance or trying it out.

She is well known in my family circle. I base in Lagos, she stays with her parents in ibadan, but she usually come around when my family members are having a gathering. She will cook for us, do the chores. Everyone grew found of her. My siblings do even ask of her. “Where is Anu? Take care of the lady ooo”. My mom who hardly get along with our girlfriends always ask about her. All these made me to be sure that’s the woman I was going to marry. After all, my people already knew her and they are getting along well. No complain from any angle

The Problem

Late October 2021, I informed her that I would be attending a ceremony in ibadan where stays. She was exited, she even told me she missed me, the kisses, sxx etc. She can’t wait to see me again. I was excited too.
I texted her the hotel address when I got to Ibadan.

She came, we hug, and she started kissing me, but we later calmed down afterall we are just seeing and we still have the whole night. So no rushing. She told me she saw domino pizza opposite the hotel that she is hungry for it. And this is where the devil came in.
She took some cash and prepared to go and buy the piza. She was walking out towards my hotel room door, so I stood to accompany her to the door, more importantly help her with the door. She opened the door before I got there, but I was behind her. A guy also came out from a room not directly opposite mine, (I actually knew when the guy checked in. He was dragging his trawl on the room walkway, so I guess he was a new guest).

As my babe came out, the guy was coming out of his room giving my babe seductive look. Immediately he saw there was a guy behind her, he quickly looked away. He went out of the hotel via the walkway, my babe also followed him because they were coincidentally going towards the same direction.

Truth be told, I never suspected anything. I was even mocking the guy in my mind, my girlfriend is the last person you want to mess with.
She came back with the pizza, sat on the bed, munch while she was busy pressing her phone. I suspected something must have crop up with the way she was busy chatting on whatsapp. She gave me no attention. So I joined her on the bed. With sad face she asked if I have tissue, I asked what happened, she said her period just came now. I said the bathroom has a tissue paper. She went in spent minutes in the bath, came out of the bath, to pick another pant in her bag. (She came with clothes, because she want to spend few days with me). She went back to the bathroom wash, did some other stuff.

She joined me on the bed, put my hand on her padded private. She used tissue paper as sanitary pad. She said sorry, I Bleep up. I said no she shouldn’t feel sorry. Her menstruation is my joy. Afterall you are not here because of sex. We have a lot to talk about tonite. So relax lets enjoy the night. She then told me she can’t spend the night. She has to go on the same day, before evening. She gave me reason that when her menstrual cramp starts she always boil water and other things. Hotel is not the right place for it. I agreed. 6pm, she packed and started going, I was busy on my laptop fixing my office assignments. I stood to see her off. She insisted that I should continue. No need. But I insisted, as I saw her off to the door, she insisted again, go and do your work na. I will take a bike just at the entrance, I don’t know what happened, I just agreed saw her walk out the walkway, I banged my door and continue my work on the laptop.

Then few seconds later, even if she wanted to get a bike, she will still be waiting outside for one, I remembered that the plate I used for lunch still has some leftover food and if not discarded will constitute fowl stench in my room. So I picked up this plate to try and place it outside my door so housekeepers could pick it up.

I opened my room door, bend down to drop the plate at my door foot, I noticed someone standing at the door indirectly opposite mine. The person was knocking gently and calling on mobile too. I guess the person is trying to call the occupant of the room. But he/she was being careful not to knock the door loudly. I always mind my business, I said to myself, why do I care, this is a hotel. So I attempted to close my door. But then, something occurred to me, the person is a female and she wore white shirt, exactly like my babe. Out of curiosity, I looked back what I saw made me sick for days. The memory keep hitting my heart like dagger.

It was my woman, I didn’t know she saw me and became frozen looking at me praying I do not look back. But I looked back and saw her. She was shaking with her mouth widely opened. Then while the looking competition was on, the door opened and the guy opened the door waiting for her to come inside, when she didn’t go inside, the guy must have noticed she is looking at someone on the walkway, the guy also came out to see who she was looking at, he saw me and quickly closed and jammed his door.

Then I jammed my door too. She stood on the walkway for 10minutes. Then she started banging on my door. Calling my line. I didn’t answer. She sent text and also whatsapp.

“Its not what you think. I can explain. Something came up. Please open…I need to discuss something with you. I will not leave if you don’t open”. She did all that for like 20minutes. Then she left. That was the end of our 1+year relationship. She too did not bother to call or text after that day.

The whole thing felt like sharp scorpion sting to me. I never believe what I saw. Anything relationship started irritating me. I don’t think I can go into relationship again. These people are quick to call men dogs, but they are public toilet. I prefer to be dog than be where everyone dump their sper_m.

Guys you see why I go against the female gender some of them are certified hoes or dogs masquerading in human flesh .. the best is to remain single .

She get mind ooo
For d same hotel ..
If I am in your shoes I will block her ducking ass everywhere nothing on earth can get I and her close again ..

I had a similar experience the girl still day beg me today she doesn't know that I no longer see her as a living soul .. I just don't funking care about her mother funking existence

161 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Holywizard: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2021
hotwax:

i dont think she is into hookup. She just wanted to have a fling..one night stand...most ladies do..even the decent and faithful ones...

one guy will just come from nowhere and he will bang them...

I never saw any sign of infidelity in her...

I didnt disvirgin her, but she was well kept...I dont want to reveal everything
oga she is into hookup, believe it or not!!!
If actually she wanted to have a one night stand just for the experience, she would have just exchanged contacts with the guy, book an appointment with him for next time. Believe me, the guy called a huge amount of money she couldn't let go of.
I know some big guys that would ask another person's girlfriends how much it would cost them to sleep with them if the ladies are proving stubborn

528 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Shellsploit: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Wait, are u sure ahe was actually having her menstrual flow?
Op, u for check under her skirt to confirm na.

But wait oo, wetin she wan go do for the guy hotel room
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This kain gender sef!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Shellsploit: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2021
Holywizard:
oga she is into hookup, believe it or not!!!
If actually she wanted to have a one night stand just for the experience, she would have just exchanged contacts with the guy, book an appointment with him for next time. Believe me, the guy called a huge amount of money she couldn't let go of.
I know some big guys that would ask another person's girlfriends how much it would cost them to sleep with them if the ladies are proving stubborn

No mind the Op, that lady dey into hookup. Someone fit done share her nnudes on nairaland ashawo telegram group grin

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Bashnigga(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2021
Wow, What did i just read? So na so u for dey ur room dey feel sorry for her not knowing that she's in a close-by room with another man.
Her excuse was really a smart one, & anybody could've fallen for that easily; but sadly for her, she ran out of luck.

345 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by maiquel: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2021
Omo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by luizpippo(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2021
This is bad, very bad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by BlaqJosh: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2021
Hmmmm, This is un _ *believable*,
your babe won fvck another client inside the same hotel, now imagine what she will be doing at your back.
but you supposed dey happy that it ended if not for your wedding day her ex alone go full one canopy dey order your rice and beer any how...

602 Likes 55 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Justkatty(f): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Holywizard:
I swear it is painful considering the fact they've been together for sometime...
But some girls dey get mind shaa including the human being that saw her with someone and still went ahead inviting her.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by Polynek(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2021
This is very heartbreaking, take heart Bro
The girl is very heartless

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel by hotwax: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2021
Shellsploit:
Wait, are u sure ahe was actually having her menstrual flow?
Wetin she wan go do for the guy hotel room shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This kain gender sef!

it obvious she was dramatizing..she was not menstruating.

That knowledge got me angry too

113 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.