Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 PM

Don't risk marriage with these set of people - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't risk marriage with these set of people (50517 Views)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / Ladies Please Don't Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Marriage. / Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Newborn27:

If you don't get it..... forget about it.
#smiles
Ok!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by askakim(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Don't marry liabilities ladies and don't marry stingy guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by brain54(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
All are very valuable and valid points...

That number 6 eh... clear wella!!
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by greencard: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
kurlz:

Nyph or Nymph?
If Nyph, then pls who is a Nyph?
so as thing weh I crack my head write long reach na only letter m you see pick out grin
It's well with your soul my dear cheesy
It's nymph

4 Likes

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Aguilar(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
No human on earth is perfect. Just marry your headache.
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Wallade(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
greencard:
are you a manager??

Let me ask: are you married?
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Go and marry from Mars grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Alusiizizi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
KarinaLove:
Never Marry A Man who has spent all his life and youth having sex and sleeping with different sexual partners.

Never marry a man who keeps sleeping around. Keeping girlfriend and having sex. Some their body count has reached 1000 before age 30

You marry any of these men, YOUR MARRIAGE WOULD END IN BITTER TEARS.

I come in peace.

Photoshop
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Dumte(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Great fear
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Philomath1212: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Don't even marry a Nigerian girl undecided

The conclusion of the whole matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by jogojogo: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bellerophon:
Why an online thread on an obscure platform should be the perfect reference for a guideline to a successful marriage really stretches the imagination!
Of what use then are the abilities of discretion? The knowledge from experience, firsthand, reported and third person? It is a topic and subject that has been so over-flogged it is everywhere you look in the human culture! It is in books- religious and literary! In the entertainment of movies, theatre, and music! It is in the literature of novels and poetry and already redundant in the Sunday sermons on altars!

Still Discretion and experience trounces all other sources of information on the organization of the institution of marriage! Some threads are insignificant because of the dearth of innovation and information! Of what use are your enumerated points in application in the physical reality of a relationship that the numerous sources enumerated above are not sufficient for! Did your parents not mentor you about relationships and sex education? Or better still were you unconscious through the duration of your parents marriage enough not to have ingrained the necessary knowledge about matrimony from your understudy of their marital experience? There are better use of space than recycling redundancies! Moreover are you the counselor general of the federation in the ministry of women affairs? Lol an emergency designation of that title has to be made for you!
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Awoo88: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Don't marry at all. Just dey your dey.

3 Likes

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by TuFab(f): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
7. Narcissist.

1 Like

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Temidayo9(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
greencard:
are you a manager??
In marriage, you just have to be a manager, or else, it won't work
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by cliqtips: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lmao...
everyone will tell you they fear God but do they actually fear God because when you hear what they do behind closed doors. Even devil dey fear them.

You will see on their bio, God's daughter or God's baby

And most Ladies that claim to want God fearing man can't even marry the "God fearing man" they want because their ways are parallel lines, the two can never meet.
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by madurich14(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
All those relationship experts that are single...or rather, divorced, I hail una

3 Likes

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Wiljemz777(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
I only started reading the article and the first point is entirely useless. Why should anyone fear something you can't prove exists?
The rest are amazing points though... Good article

Your own problem is God abi? You eyes will soon clear.

That you don’t believe that the Almighty God exists doesn’t change the fact that He actually exists.
Continue living in grandeur of delusion!

2 Likes

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:

Beht why?!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mummyfour:
Never marry a man who will never want you to improve your self.
Or a man who would prefer you remain a full time housewife with your school certificate..
Or a man who would tell you that every hard working woman out there is a prostitute just because he doesn't want you to be useful to yourself,so he uses that to try and convince you.
Don't marry a man that feels bad that you are earning money no matter how small..
Don't marry a man that would disregard your family.
Don't marry a man that will always make reference to every mistake you ever made..
Don't marry a man that makes you feel he is perfect
Don't marry a man that is an extremist in anything at all
Don't marry a man who believes that because he paid dowry on your head,he cannot do some house chores too.
Don't marry a man that makes you feel that you are wrong all the time.
Don't marry a man that hits you in courtship, he will almost kill you in marriage ( that's if he doesn't kill you).
Don't marry a man that keeps malice for days even when you try to beg him to forgive and forget..
Don't marry a man that never accepts his fault, but would rather count your own wrongs.
Any man that puts you down in the public, is a no no
Any man that gives you reasons to cry all the time is a no no.
No marriage or relationship is perfect, but there are a lot of lives and destinies that would have been saved if some of these factors listed above were taken into consideration.
But usually love,money,looks etc blinds our eyes.
Same goes for the men too..
Take all these into consideration too
I can go on and on....
May God Bless you.
Also Add;
Do not marry a man that uses the TOILET and always forgets to flush his excreta.

2 Likes

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by baralatie(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
grin
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by baralatie(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
madurich14:
All those relationship experts that are single...or rather, divorced, I hail una
grin
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
askakim:
Don't marry liabilities ladies and don't marry stingy guys
Absolutely correct.
We will solve all these marriage palava one day grin cheesy
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by baralatie(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
TuFab:
7. Narcissist.
Correct

2 Likes

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by cutieBR(f): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wetin dem do you.. smh undecided
BUSHHUNTER:
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Mummyfour(f): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

May God Bless you.
Also Add;
Do not marry a man that uses the TOILET and always forgets to flush his excreta.
Exactly. Or the one that spits mucus everywhere, even in the kitchen sink and tells the wife that he paid her bride price, so she must clean it .
I know a man that uses his singlets to blow mucus and would challenge his wife to wash it.
I also know a man that would never lift a finger to prepare a little meal for his children Even when the wife is seriously sick or out of the house.
He would rather give the children money to go and buy biscuit than make eba for them

2 Likes

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by LagBlogger(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
greencard:
Many people love the idea of marriage but the bad news they keep hearing is distancing them from the idea.

Some especially the redpillers may claim defiance ,but deep within they wish to settle down, but they just don't know with whom

I can't tell you who to marry, But I can advise you on whom not to marry

I- Never marry someone without the fear of God. It's dangerous.
They may fear you at your presence,maybe because of your economic power as their benefactor or because you may get upset and do them dirty if they wrong you. But don't underestimate their quick change if they finally get that which you offer them from somewhere else , then the fear of you diminished and they do what they wish . Cheat on you , blackmail you and of course divorce you.

2 ...Never marry someone that find it hard to forgive simple fault

I had to add simple fault, because if I say just forgive, then you might take him/her for granted and be doing anyhow. tongue , because you know they will forgive after all. But in this context, I mean , don't risk marriage with someone who hold grudges for long and don't see reason to let go , who don't forgive easily but hold on to fault. You will see this singns during courtship, but if you are blinded by love, money, figure 8 or 6 packs. Marriage go clear your eyes

3 Don't Risk marriage with some one with too many opposing beliefs to yours

By opposing beliefs, I don't mean APC Vs PDP, they are almost the same thing, I mean, don't risk marriage with an extremist of any kind, except you two are extremist. If you are pro life and they prefer abortion, don't go there. If they laugh at the death of another person who is simply not their tribe or religion but they feel happy at it. That person is not sympathetic, he/she will laugh at you one day and you will hate yourself. Only you can properly tell the contrast. Just don't risk marriage with some one with too much opposite beliefs to yours.

4 don't marry a liar
Fooooool, you will see it o, but you will laugh and say but you can lie sha grin. Don't worry na, marry him/her . You go hear whin. You will always know where you stand with a womanizer, you will always know where you stand with a thief, but you can never know where to place yourself with a chronic LIAR. Don't say he doesn't lie to me sha, the breakfast go reach everybody one day and you will hate it that you were one of the many wise people he/she fooled

5. Don't marry a sadist
There are some things smiling and laughter can àvert , there are some things dancing and playing can repair, there are some things , cuddling and chiding can fix , but if you end up with a sadist . There is nothing I have to say to you than the LORD is your strength

6.. don't marry a nyph if you can't cope
At first you will think it's fun and you can match the game , but when e go over you , even the gods with their might and wisdom won't be able to settle the matter

7. don't marry out of pity
She came from a poor background so she must me humble and needy , Bros that should not be the main reason you should marry her. If I don't marry her who will? Let me just pity him cos he has been disturbing me, the boy try self . Me I pity you o. She doesn't have a helper let me help her by marriage, no go marry witch o

8. if there have been several warning signs, don't be stubborn, don't marry o
You may have noticed the signs , when they are with you, or in the dream or through your father or mother or friends or neighbor or strangers..
e get why o.
Don't follow your mumu heart o. You self reason am

Do you know the meaning of sadist?
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by udemzyudex(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mood11:
Nobody is perfect..
Just marry who you can manage with.

The thread is not about being perfect or not.
Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Babe wey I wan marry , I purposely didn't send her 1 naira for Christmas as a test. I wan see as e dey go.

4 Likes

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by TRIXIA: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mood11:
Nobody is perfect..
Just marry who you can manage with.

Don't marry to manage.
If you feel any little issue with the whoever before marriage. Back off. I repeat back off
If you see any flag that's not white, back OFF

Marriage is life long and people can suppress or pretend but small arse dey shake o.

Look out for those signs.
Na iceberg. That little you manage to see on top na mountain of demons below.
Marry first, they will unleash first pack of demon behavior,
Then when she born, you're finished!

3 Likes

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by adedapodvirus001(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Judybash93:
I only started reading the article and the first point is entirely useless. Why should anyone fear something you can't prove exists?
The rest are amazing points though... Good article

Your case is like a software saying programmers does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: Don't risk marriage with these set of people by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Never marry because of sweet oily kpekus..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.