Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Women Want Less Of Men But Men Want More Of Women When They Have More Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Want Less Of Men But Men Want More Of Women When They Have More Money (178 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Want Less Of Men But Men Want More Of Women When They Have More Money by Academicwizman(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2021
I have observed that when women have more money, they want less of men focusing on their children but when men have more money, they want more of women. Do you notice the same? If yes, what do you think is the cause?
Re: Women Want Less Of Men But Men Want More Of Women When They Have More Money by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2021
i booked my space. let me come back from on delicate mission.we are raiding an alcohol store
Re: Women Want Less Of Men But Men Want More Of Women When They Have More Money by everythinggirly(f): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2021
No, I don't notice.
Re: Women Want Less Of Men But Men Want More Of Women When They Have More Money by Kriss216: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Academicwizman:
I have observed that when women have more money, they want less of men focusing on their children but when men have more money, they want more of women. Do you notice the same? If yes, what do you think is the cause?
One woman = trouble
Two women = wahala
Three women = gbese
More women = disaster

Only a senseless man will want disaster when he's with more money.

3 Likes

Re: Women Want Less Of Men But Men Want More Of Women When They Have More Money by Academicwizman(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Kriss216:

One woman = trouble
Two women = wahala
Three women = gbese
More women = disaster

Only a senseless man will want disaster when he's with more money.

Really?

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Different Kinds of Diseases / / Russian Language Translator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.