Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda (30626 Views)

Likely Dishes Nigerians Will Make On Christmas Day / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day / Lady Feeds 40 People On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by frankleesehi(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
A Uganda man has died after being choked to death.

The 56-year-old man identified as Sentekola Gad was choked to death on Christmas Day during an eating contest in Kibimbiri, Kihiri sub-country, Kanungu district.

The victim was said to have died due to lack of safety protocol by the organizers.

It was gathered that the victim was taken to a health centre in Kihihi where it was established he was choked to death

Police spokesperson, Fred Enanga, labelled the contest as an amateur which is said to have being organised by one Salvan who did not follow safety protocol.

He said that the police is now hunting for the organizer who did not follow safety protocols while organizing the competition.

He added that the organizer should have warned the competitors of the dangers involved and also have a medical personnel on board.

The PPRO warned the public against such risky contests like food and alcohol drinking competitions.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/28/man-chokes-to-death-during-eating-contest-on-christmas-day-in-uganda/

1 Like

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Sekoni003(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Literal representation of "Ona ofun lona orun". Life is full of risks, the tiniest F-up can claim your life. Reminds me of the day I was jejely doing my laundry. Next thing, I was under the lights of an ICU from a freak home accident . Anything can kill you in life, unless it's not your time, of course. Rip to the man...

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Kriss216: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
It's more noble to be killed by Food than to be killed by SAPA.

Choose your death well.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by RoyalBlu(f): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
56 years old man in that kinda competition embarassed

It's well.

May he RIP.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by WibusJaga: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2021

Maybe someone once cursed him: Na food go kill you.
Reminds me of the one we used to do in college those days: first to finish chewing & swallow one cabin biscuit without water. cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by RoyalBlu(f): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^story
Hello..please can we do sexxxx tape so u can earn 8000naira in cas..U WANT? cheesy

Are you okay?

I'm a married woman and not in the same corridor with your type of crassness.

Take your time. You hear me.

72 Likes

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Pumpumking: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
RoyalBlu:

Are you okay?

I'm a married woman and not in the same corridor with your type of crassness.

Take your time. You hear me.

calm down baby therris no need for atitudes.goid knews for u is i like single & marryed womens but i prefa marryed womens ciz they more loyal & they look
Afta me...anyways aintvaskin for much exper sexx so please plwase please can we linkup & please please please can i mate wit please?.i hav moiney.was yor nomba please? wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wetin 56 year old dey find for food contest nitori olorun.
I hate this food contest shit. No be everything person they partake in, your village people can be lurking around waiting to jump into every opened oppportunity, next thing you hear is Death

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by grandstar(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na hunger push the man do am.

I remember when I was in secondary school. There was this Coca-Cola drinking competition. It was like the last week of the term and I was drier than the Sahara desert. I forgot to mention, I was a boarder!!!

I had no choice but to enter the competition to enjoy free coke. I am certain I did not win but grateful for that free coca-cola. grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Jidemoo: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Uganda are known for this kinda odd news.

May God forgive his shortcomings
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by money121(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
R
I
P

To FFO
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Pussyassasin(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
E choke grin
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by TimeTraveller: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
ok
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by tstx(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
He died doing what he loved
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by slawormiir: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by DropsMic(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Live by the sword die by the sword

1 Like

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Okunga: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na enjoyment kill am… it’s well..

Runtown’s song comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Sheriman(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Don't tell me say if Angel asked him for heaven say wheytin kill him he go say na food grin grin grin
This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by naikeboy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
African man ehh
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by visijo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Very soon, people wey get 2022 go start to select who dem wan see in 2022... Make una shaa select me abeg shocked
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by schoolboymatt(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
wahala
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Cokahot: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Did he choke on a bone. There was a day I almost choked by myself on pormo,till i grabbed Eva water. U see water is the best thing on earth. What happened, I was talking and mistakenly swallowed the pomo I was chewing. Hahahahahahaha. He choke o and e come die put. Black man can die for food,sure one just did. Hardly will u hear such from Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Zeion422(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
I come in peace
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Agricmoney(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
everything no be do or die affair o

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by QuickStandard: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Funny Newsssssss aswearugad
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Sarsaproko: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Eyaaa..
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Godstiger(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
While some are dieing of hunger this one died of excessive food..inside life

1 Like

Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by Lovenorth: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
This suicider would be seen as a hero by the useless ipob terrorists
Re: Man Chokes To Death During Eating Contest On Christmas Day In Uganda by marhez43(f): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Weytin happen na.christmas day.abegii 30k needed sha 4 my sch fee.AM STILL EXPECTING MY CHRISTMAS GIFT OOOO all my fans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The World’s Most Dangerous Foods / Ogbono Soup, With Fufu Or Eba? / A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.