Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? (60860 Views)

Governor Peter Mbah To Construct Enugu Central Terminal In 12 Months / LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis / CRCC to construct 560km railway line in Ghana at $2bn, cost of 156km Lagos-Ibada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by ThierryJay: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Grandmeister:

We don't know if nimrod was a giant o. But one thing was sure, he came from a people of high intelligence and physical strength.

In short he was a super-human which is the same thing we are saying here smiley
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Flier: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don’t see anything special about large numbers of stones arranged together to form nonsense
We should be talking about how planes or GSM was made not this stone that isn’t really useful

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by BRATISLAVA: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
ThierryJay:

Very valid questions. But there may be plausible scenarios still. The building blocks of 2-15 tons each were moved a whopping 525miles to site, equivalent of from Lagos to Nassarawa. Think of the quantum of ordinary human effort that will be expended in transporting hundreds of thousands of such blocks on foot or by chariot/animals.

Maybe they used some extinct beasts to do it, like evolved dinosaurs and old world animals. I've always wondered at the pyramids and other huge structures that ancient people shouldn't have been able to construct.

3 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Heterodox(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Grandmeister:

I think some knowledge and understanding of things went into secrecy in the distant past. It's like there was a dumbing down of human intelligence along the way until around the 17th century were it reawakened.
The truth is we're being lied to deliberately. If we look around we'll find answers in nature.

They try to keep knowledge hidden but nature can't be silenced.

4 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by otomatic(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
do4luv14:

go and read your Bible, you will understand,

besides the lifting of those heavy blocks were done by able bodied slaves, under the unforgiving eyes of taskmaster

Sir, those buildings were not built by slave labour. I'm Sure they existed before the slave era.

The bible records an era when the earth was populated by giant beings, the Nephilim.

They are the probable architects of those structures. Otherwise I see those former slaves replicating the structure in their homeland upon their liberation.

Besides, how many men will it take to lift one of those blocks? How will all of them stand to take hold of the blocks? This is not something for manual labour or basic techniques, sir.

7 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by IbileIfe: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
CITY FOUND 360 FEET BELOW MISSOURI CITY, GIANT HUMAN SKELETON FOUND
JANUARY 25, 2021 ARCHAEOLOGY WORLD TEAM

https://archaeology-world.com/city-found-360-feet-below-missouri-city-giant-human-skeleton-found

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Grandmeister(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Saturn444:
The Pyramid was a Power Plant which has been there from time Earth was terraformed.

The Pyramid has been there longer than recorded history, so the dating of the events are wrong.

The purpose cited are also wrong, pyramids are not cemetery. Even those pharaohs now mummies buried there had no idea who built the pyramids but it was repurposed to become a resting place which further obfuscate common sense.

The pyramid was a power plant, and also a frequency resonance generator designed to move the planet and the satellite in alignment with the Orion belt where those who terraformed Earth came from.

The history is forgotten because several epochs of civilizations of beings have lived here even before 5 humans generations that lived and destroyed.

The pyramid was there before Noah's flood, Even before Adam.

How the pyramid was built is simple. Our present human size is mostly 6 feet and we are building space ship. Imagine beings at 20 feet with brains the size of a 50 liters container and brain firing Synaptics of neural network of quantum computing capabilities.

Those humans use cranes, mechanical tools and compute infrastructure that we do not even have at this moment.

The history we are taught are not correct. The dating are wrong.

So we have forgotten that people created the moon and put it in orbit. People created the sun and automated its motion and refueling.

People created the space ship that flew here and people terraformed Terra and design its grid and launched the Earth matrix. People designed the Soul systems, and people will terraform Mars and we will become space fairing tier 1 civilization that dominate solar system and go on to become tier 2 to dominate Galaxy and tier 3 dominate Star systems and tier 5 buildiving simulations like ours and transfer our conscious agencies into designed beings and continue with evolution of consciousness.

I don't know about people( by that you mean mankind?) creating the moon..but I do know that the dating is all WRONG!! I mean human history started from the sumerians who lived around 6,000 years ago..they had cities and a developed civilization. How can that be true? That we only started keeping dates just 6,000 years...there's a gap somewhere..something is missing in human history. That is why I don't believe the dinosaurs million years crap.

6 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Heterodox(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Saturn444:

Correct.

The civilizations that built the pyramid were way very advanced technologically and one can only speculate that they left due to war and some may be hiding under our feet and in distant continents that we are not allowed to approach.
Agreed.

And they may be coming back soon.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by babzo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
The Sphinx is much older the Pyramids. Evidence of water erosion has been found at the base. Last time a river flowed through that place or it rained was 11,000 years ago.
Meaning the Spinx was not built by the Pharaohs.

6 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
kiss
Omakraid:

You believe what you believe while I believe mine
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by NairaMaster1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Explorers:
Saw a documentary sometimes ago, the surface of stone blocks inside the Pyramid are as smooth as today's floor tiles. Polished and aligned perfectly.

The construction and purpose of the Pyramid with the Sphinx remains mystery.

Wish one could go back in time for a month with a camera to document the construction and interview the engineers, workers then the pharaoh.

Managerial common sense.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Teslason(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Grandmeister:

They certainly got their knowledge from men( if we chose to call them that) who had heightened intelligence..the geometric significance of the pyramid is something that even seasoned architects of today will be baffled when confronted.
They are very intelligent I must say.
We're in a loop!
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by kernniejay(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
kkins25:
Here comes the joker!
and you want her to believe your own word against the word of the One who made the world? So who now is actually the joker between the two of you? Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Elvis778(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
ThierryJay:

Very valid questions. But there may be plausible scenarios still. The building blocks of 2-15 tons each were moved a whopping 525miles to site, equivalent of from Lagos to Nassarawa. Think of the quantum of ordinary human effort that will be expended in transporting hundreds of thousands of such blocks on foot or by chariot/animals.
Baba, this seems impossible to you cuz u have technologies, men then depended on their strength alone, they had no choice, people trekked through the deserts then with little or no water, no one can do that now, atleast many can't, they simply applied simple science to get things done, stressful, yes, reason it takes more time but it makes things possible...they had pulley systems, carts, with millions of slaves to operate it, they got the Job done within 20 years.....today we can do it in 5 years so u can't say they used magic, it's their brain and strength

5 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Teslason(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
12rev:

Abeg where the extraterrestrials dem de now?
Monitoring you from above!
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Grandmeister(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

WTF??!!! For real?? Wow
Yes for real..it might even be much older..from christ to now is 2000 years and from christ to Abraham is around another 2000 approximately. The pyramid is tagged at 5,000 years old..but it might be even older.

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by ade80: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Elvis778:

Fake assumptions, there's no evidence to support this

Lots of evidence. A lot of underwater ancient cities being discovered
https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tripideas/underwater-cities-you-might-not-know-exist/ss-BB1dBZJf#image=3
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Elvis778(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
IbileIfe:

https://archaeology-world.com/city-found-360-feet-below-missouri-city-giant-human-skeleton-found
If you believe this then u are sick

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Heterodox:
Agreed.

And they may be coming back soon.

Actually, they've been watching us, not just watching they've been 'influencing' the pace and direction of our evolution.

If the information I receive is accurate, they will be here in this generation. So yes, you are correct.

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by babzo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
IbileIfe:

This is 100% fake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Elvis778:

CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Conspiracy Yes, Theories Yes. So was Covid.

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Grandmeister(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Heterodox:
The truth is we're being lied to deliberately. If we look around we'll find answers in nature.

They try to keep knowledge hidden but nature can't be silenced.
When you actually study and observe nature you will come to the realisation that the theory of evolution of the biggest scam ever perpetrated upon human knowledge..that such a Bullshyt theory is propagated in schools is unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Chimurake: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Omakraid:

Brother you have said it all

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Lighthouseman: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mrsoft3:
There are many discoveries we are yet to discover lols. How did only Noah build the ark?

I think this Egyptians didn't do this ordinarily, I strongly believe due to their vast knowledge in dark magic in ancient time, and scientific knowledge they where able to develop some kind of potions (my thinking) to give them extra ordinary strength and wisdom.

If I will go by the Bible standard, where God deposited wisdom of art and craft skills in a man who never had it before. Also base on documentary, sightings and evidence of alien contacts have been discovered over the years maybe just maybe the where helped by aliens.

Since such kind of edifice can not be built again then it's not a normal thing to consider.
Black power at its best. You'd remember that the Egyptians could perform same miracles Moses did. The could transform their rods to serpent like moses did.
The location of getting the granite is from far away Sudan. So, who transported it?
The alignment of the rocks to form a pyramid pointing straight to heaven and 45" each....
Another one is they used black power with giants that where available then.

3 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Grandmeister(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
babzo:
The Sphinx is much older the Pyramids. Evidence of water erosion has been found at the base. Last time a river flowed through that place or it rained was 11,000 years ago.
Meaning the Spinx was not built by the Pharaohs.
That is why many believe the pyramid is not 5,000 years old..it is probably older. Much older.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by do4luv14(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
otomatic:

Sir, those buildings were not built by slave labour. I'm Sure they existed before the slave era.

The bible records an era when the earth was populated by giant beings, the Nephilim.

They are the probable architects of those structures. Otherwise I see those former slaves replicating the structure in their homeland upon their liberation.

Besides, how many men will it take to lift one of those blocks? How will all of them stand to take hold of the blocks? This is not something for manual labour or basic techniques, sir.

am telling you fact, if you doubt me, goan read your Bible, slave had exist, as long as mankind had
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by ade80: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
babzo:

This is 100% fake.

Check old archeological articles.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Hellonearth007: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Omakraid:

Hahahaha.
U will also believed God created only Adam & Eve which gave birth to Cain & Abel. Abel died then Cain married who?

Eve¿?

Confused Religion.#christianity#so#confused#

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Elvis778(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
ade80:

Lots of evidence. A lot of underwater ancient cities being discovered
https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tripideas/underwater-cities-you-might-not-know-exist/ss-BB1dBZJf#image=3
Doesn't prove they had better technology, as far as I am concerned, all you still see there are stone buildings.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Grandmeister:

I don't know about people( by that you mean mankind?) creating the moon..but I do know that the dating is all WRONG!! I mean human history started from the sumerians who lived around 6,000 years ago..they had cities and a developed civilization. How can that be true? That we only started keeping dates just 6,000 years...there's a gap somewhere..something is missing in human history. That is why I don't believe the dinosaurs million years crap.

Yes, Mankind is responsible for entire creation. Remember, mankind is different from Humans.

Human is a root race genre of Mankind. They look just like us, may be taller, huge etc. We are their offspring but we could actually say, we are their hands and boots on the ground.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
ThierryJay:

I also share the view that the second scenario is highly unlikely, especially as the first possibility already has a reference in the Bible. And since several documentaries have implied that the pyramids construction appeared to involve technical & engineering prowess that was beyond the capabilities of ordinary humans existing at the time, its fits into the theory of giants being involved in the process especially when you considered the fact that the bible mentions that the giants (Nimrod & co) made great technological strides at the time.
Nice one, but I think Nimrod was a great grandson of Noah? So he must have existed post-the great flood. And that flood was supposed to cleanse the earth of everything, Giants inclusive. The Bible did not record Nimrod as a giant,but a mighty Hunter. I think that is the tower of Babel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos / Before Leaving Nigeria: Things You Must Know / Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.