Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? (60789 Views)

Governor Peter Mbah To Construct Enugu Central Terminal In 12 Months / LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis / CRCC to construct 560km railway line in Ghana at $2bn, cost of 156km Lagos-Ibada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Grandmeister(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
patorial:

I doubt there is a book that says the Bals were trying to build a tower that will get to heaven.

Many books has it that the were building something that they will brag about.

If God really scatter them because they were building to get to him in heaven, then it really prove that the God is ignorant of himself Sha.
No one would barely make it to that height without a mask of O2
What they were building was a very massive observatory to 'look into the heavens'. There were a couple of such buildings back then in mespotamia. Before NASA there were ziggurats

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by IbileIfe: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Elvis778:

If you believe this then u are sick

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by achu442(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
chariisGRACE:
So all of Una here no fit provide answer to how the Egyptians build the Pyramid?

Modified:

Please, leave Aliens and fetishism out of it. Humans built the Pyramid with the application of science.

As tall as the Burj Khalifa is, it took just 6 years for it to be constructed - Thanks to modern technology.

It took some strong men 20 years to construct the Pyramid in question. Some of them no see when the construction finish.

Science and Technology. No spirits. No Aliens.

Something extra must have been used.

Cos science and technology of nowadays can't even explain the architecture.

Have you considered the sync with the sun and stars?

Have you explored the sync with times and. Seasons?

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by posty56: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Moji12:

This is wow! shocked
read nephilim and the pyramid of apocalypse by Patrick heron, trust me you will be mind blown, he explained it perfectly with Bible references.

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Teslason:

Monitoring you from above!
Haha me when dey above like this
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by achu442(m): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Adam wasn't the first man.

He was the first man God created.

They were men that could tamper with times and seasons, do astronomy and astrophysics.

Go to the deep and keep with little ease, explore the heavens and Hades by mere socery.

These men weren't made in the image of God.

That's why God created Adam.

3 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by kansoboy: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
The answer is simple..SLAVERY did d job

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by ntyce(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If it isn't up, where is it? Clearly the people of Babel felt it was up there, and the God wouldn't have stopped them if it weren't up there. Right?

How come God didn't stop space shuttles from leaving the earth to space and other planets?

As I said, the heaven where God resides isn't up there cos man has gone and didn't see anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by gawu1: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
hahn:
Buhari gave them the wisdom cheesy
If your father had received the wise wisdom from Buhari, he wouldn't have given birth to a dunce.

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by patorial(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Grandmeister:

What they were building was a very massive observatory to 'look into the heavens'. There were a couple of such buildings back then in mespotamia. Before NASA there were ziggurats

If I believed that sone people were confused just because they were trying to build a tower that Will take them to heaven, then I have 5o believe also that the God is ignorant of his creation. No one can get to that height beside NASA got pass that height and they never saw an old man with a long white beards.

3 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by oxygeng: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Omakraid:
They were able to construct it the same way the people of babel would have built a tower reaching up to heaven if God had not scattered their language (without modern machineries).
na wao; even with the vast knowledge of universe/deep space, you are still thinking shits?

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by laykman(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Through the power of slavery. Imagine having 10s to 100s of thousands of slaves at your disposal - with more than enough resources.

Btw, modern technology didn't drop from the sky. Most of what we base modern technology on dates as far back as ancient Greek era (guessing even farther back!)

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by emmykk(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
michlins:
and you actually believe that fable story?

You will probably believe a donkey talked and a whale held human for three days straight

You don't believe those no problem...but a big aeroplane can leave the the ground.

Go to benin city in edo state and see how moat were dug by slave 100s of year ago to protect the city they Are still there.
You will wonder how they where made.

The Israelites may have a hand in those pyramid.They were in Egypt for 400years

3 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Ttjj: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Manpower

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Grandmeister(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
patorial:

If I believed that sone people were confused just because they were trying to build a tower that Will take them to heaven, then I have 5o believe also that the God is ignorant of his creation. No one can get to that height beside NASA got pass that height and they never saw an old man with a long white beards.
Do you know what an observatory is?? It's not meant to be a skyscraper..it's a building used for observing the stars and heavenly bodies..it was called ziggurats in those days. Google it. Nimrod was known to be an avid practitioner of astronomy.

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Ayokequeen(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
and you believe that your dad is really your dad and your mom is your mom too?
You will probably believe that your grandma is a virgin. Always mind your business and hold on to whatever you believe without interfering with others.
michlins:

You will probably believe a donkey talked and a whale held human for three days straight

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Blakjewelry(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Teslason:

No sir!
The Israelites had left before they started building the pyramid.
We can only assume it's their in dept knowledge about science that made it possible for them to build the pyramid.
In fact the whole of science is like an UROBOROS!
Lol a simple google Wikipedia or google search of the earliest pyramid in Egypt will prove you wrong. Egyptian pyramids have been trace as far back to the first dynasty, though the later kings tend to push the limits. Timeline of the pyramids span more 2000 years so were did you get your info that the Israelites were gone the pyramids were started infact there is no consensus about when the Israelites left Egypt they were only briefly mentioned during the reign of the fourth king after Ramses.

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Grandmeister(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
patorial:

Who ever told you God is an old man with white beards? Lol

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by ImDStar: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Left for you, you sounded woke abi.

Just as you doubted what that person said is Thesame way you will not believe ancient people constructed this pyramid if not for it physical presence.

Not everything you must see before you believe, so you won't be used as case study if you become victim out of curiosity.

michlins:

2 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Grandmeister:

Yes for real..it might even be much older..from christ to now is 2000 years and from christ to Abraham is around another 2000 approximately. The pyramid is tagged at 5,000 years old..but it might be even older.
The construction is really a mystery
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by DSC7: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
I pity those challenging the existence of God...

Back to the Topic, such pyramid was built with the help of Giants and Slaves...

4 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by musicwriter(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Explorers:
Saw a documentary sometimes ago, the surface of stone blocks inside the Pyramid are as smooth as today's floor tiles. Polished and aligned perfectly.

The construction and purpose of the Pyramid with the Sphinx remains mystery.

Wish one could go back in time for a month with a camera to document the construction and interview the engineers, workers then the pharaoh.

Of course, they used machines to build the pyramids. Or how do you think someone or even a group of people cut and lifted a 15 ton stone to a height of 140 metres?

Here's the fact in brief........

After the destruction of the ancient black Egyptian civilization by Greece and Rome, our libraries and history were also destroyed, so there's no record about how the pyramids were built. That's why white people would then claim to be the inventors of physics, chemistry, biology, which by-the-way were all called natural philosophy in Europe until the 1800's. But for thousands of years Africans already studied each and every one of those subjects. Example; the chemicals used to patch the stones of the pyramids became harder than stones themselves!! Even 3D technology was already also there and used in cutting, art and design, thousands of years ago.

Now, some of you would exclaim conspiracy theory!! Simply because you've been kept blind and you're not even ready to know.

Everything I've said here were verified by independent researchers (white people) who are tired of the lies and inquisitive enough to break out of the mental box.

If you want to have an idea of technology in ancient Egypt 4,000 thousand years ago, watch the documentary: the revelation of the pyramid. This was done by a serious researcher (white person) who was tired of the official lies and went all the way to discover the truth. There are many others like that.

The revelation of the pyramid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by sowilli: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Have you visited the pyramids before? In person? There's nothing you will tell me about slaves that will make me believe everything claimed about them.

You want 5000 slaves to pull a huge block. How will you engineer the rope, tie it and make the brick fall right where you want it to, and after how much time and tries, and until you get to the top of the pyramid?

There's science, and there's believing it.
hundred of thousands of people do this kind of work in those days. Its a military piece for them and this is something anyone 20 and above usually sign up for. The moving of the stone does not have to be done in one day. If you need explanations to all your questions, you may need to have been there

4 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by ksly24(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
GreyLaw:

And it was a physical building? Hahahahaha... meeehn... some of you have a lot to learn about life both physical and metaphysical. Good luck to you looking for a physical building.

And it is the same way a lot of you will later find out that death is an illusion but then it would be too late.

Whether you like it or not, God exists. I doesn't matter what you call him; but there is a higher intelligence, who is both personal and inpersonal, that created everything seen and unseen. Whether you or me or anybody else's likes it or not is inconsequential. And when you step through the illusion called death, you will meet him.
Could you elaborate on this "death is an illusion"?
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by kumulus(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries?

Simple, they used Ancient Equipments and Technologies
cool

4 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by ChereCC77(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
cut, moved and positioned in place to construct this Pyramid.

Each stone block weighs between 2 - 15 tons.
It's big

How were they able to lift, pull, and transport over 2.5million stone blocks from 525miles away to the site(No trucks, crane)?

Each stone block is weighing atleast 2.5tons while some weighs about 15tons and they were cut perfectly in block shape using what, chisel and hammer

At the site, the heavy 2.5million stone blocks were arranged in layers, blocks on blocks, lifted, pulled up, till it formed the Pyramids rising over 140meters high, using what, ropes

At 100meters, workers/engineers will be sending/pulling more stone blocks using equipments we don't know[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by mountmoriah(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Explorers:

The documentary i saw(animated), it shows how they dropped a huge stone block weighing around 10tons at the entrance of one of the burial chambers inside the Pyramid to stop grave robbers/raiders or generation to come from disturbing the sleep of the kings.

In their minds then, nothing can remove that 10tons stone block from that entrance, not even thousands of men. It was designed in such a way that the stone block will be dropped down into a sloppy passage to block the chamber. So pulling out will be impossible.

Thousands of years later, men designed machines/cranes that can lift materials/objects weighing up to 20,000tons.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Blakjewelry(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Grandmeister:

I got the info from historical books( I have a lot of them) and from the Internet. Before Abraham ever came to Egypt the pyramid was already standing high and mighty before all men. That one is an indisputable fact naa. Mespotamia is were Abraham came out from..the pyramids were in Egypt. There were observatories also called zugrats in those days in ancient Mespotamia but they were nothing compared to the pyrimads is size and design.
I am not disputing the claim that the pyramids predate Abraham, the point I trying to explain is that they labourers where slaves of wish even the Israelites later become a part of. I am not talking about the skilled workers the labourers are major source from exploit of war. there are enough human remains in some of the area close to those site to support these fact

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by BRATISLAVA: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
sowilli:
hundred of thousands of people do this kind of work in those days. Its a military piece for them and this is something anyone 20 and above usually sign up for. The moving of the stone does not have to be done in one day. If you need explanations to all your questions, you may need to have been there

Then how can you believe it since you also weren't there?

1 Like

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Bifwoli: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
TrajansKong:

My broda, this a Nigerian forum.

Only spirits, pastors, witches and magic can solve our problems.

Never, ever talk to us about "human ingenuity".
Have you ever seen those European castles built on very steep cliffs long ago? That's ingenuity 200yrs old yet in 2022 Africans are still dependent on Chinese to build simple roads.

5 Likes

Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by BRATISLAVA: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
ntyce:

How come God didn't stop space shuttles from leaving the earth to space and other planets?

As I said, the heaven where God resides isn't up there cos man has gone and didn't see anything.

Because those shuttles aren't the whole world looking for heaven.
Re: How Were They Able To Construct The Great Pyramid Without Modern Machineries? by Grandmeister(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Blakjewelry:
I am not disputing the claim that the pyramids predate Abraham, the point I trying to explain is that they labourers where slaves of wish even the Israelites later become a part of. I am not talking about the skilled workers the labourers are major source from exploit of war. there are enough human remains in some of the area close to those site to support these fact
how old is the ‘youngest’ pyramid amongst the great Egyptian pyramids?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Train Crushes BRT Bus In Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.