Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village (40805 Views)

Look At The Snake I Just Killed / Gaboon Viper Killed On Lagos-Ibadan Express / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ball Python. Something wey you fit use do pet, you don kill am chop.
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Grandmeister(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Even a harmless ball python is not safe in this environment. And the Op go dey form voltron for killing a snake used by teenage girls on their wrists and necks in delta state to dance during festivities.
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by illicit(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonxo007:

I thought it taste more like fish

Yes both

Fish and chicken
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by PGKing1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Congratz...

Still your #1 plug for Original Backwoods in naija
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by euwalaka: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pet that came to welcome you. You killed it. Is unfair brother �����
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Badguy77(m): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Joysticks:
Wetin be the nutritional value of snake meat?

What is the nutritional value of meat and fish, no be protain? Na so snake meat be...Highly protainious grin
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Badguy77:

What is the nutritional value of meat and fish, no be protain? Na so snake meat be...Highly venomous grin
I tire.
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by nonxo007(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
illicit:

Yes both

Fish and chicken

Haaa, it taste like fish and chicken at the same time? I give up. 2022 I must add eating snake to my bucket list. Buratai farm here I come.
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ifabernard:
Na so this better meat welcome me as I de enter my village grin grin grin. E go well with orijin
Nawa o..At least make una try d comot d skin na undecided
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by AiAnalytics: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Still wondering what it taste like.
Let me keep wondering because I am not sure I can ever eat this thing.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

No more clothes deals ? How's your nee found love in wetin be that church name again. Ogbueli ?
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
That’s a ball python and they are harmless. You people don’t have to kill and eat everything like savages. Black man sef.
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Karemarealty288(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hope you washed it down with cold bottle of Hero.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonxo007:
Ball python

Oyinbo man will see that snake and keep it as pet or release it back into its habitat. Black man na to only chop am him go dey tink.
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by nonxo007(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Oyinbo man will see that snake and keep it as pet or release it back into its habitat. Black man na to only chop am him do dey tink.
There's hunger in the land my brother, our leaders done run us street, everything na food now. No blame us abeg grin
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by gbolswag(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Your village people waited for u and u got them
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by fullnetwork: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Do you remove the scales like that of fish?
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by samwillyco1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Eke Nkpor, you don enter ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by emmykk(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
visijo:
Nigerians so superstitious. Cabs will refuse to stop just because you're wearing all black, and it's night, and you're carrying a cutlass.
So in other words that snake na normal not spiritual so remove the village arrival from the context grin tongue

That black wearing carrying cutlass it difficult to stop and carry

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by udemzyudex(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Omo no let village people reason you oo.
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by shedy03(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
illicit:

Not much different from chicken and fish

Lol, I rather hold onto eating fish and chicken. lol.
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Enibanks(f): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
what if na ur village people, make una dey fear attimes na, haba no chop ur village people na, so that e go fit turn human being back na
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by JustforMen: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jay5mie:
When una eat snake finish, una go kon go kiss person pikin angry
Ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin
No wonder some pipu for this forum get bad mouth... E fit be say na all this snake wey them dey chop oo

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Are you guys starving so much?
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Amalekki: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
JustforMen:

Ha ha ha ha grin grin grin grin
No wonder some pipu for this forum get bad mouth... E fit be say na all this snake wey them dey chop oo
Hmmmmm that makes lots of sense o grin
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by abjisperson(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
U jus killed ur mother-in-law
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Give thanks to the gods.
Ifabernard:
Na so this better meat welcome me as I de enter my village grin grin grin. E go well with orijin
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by illicit(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
nonxo007:

Haaa, it taste like fish and chicken at the same time? I give up. 2022 I must add eating snake to my bucket list. Buratai farm here I come.

U will like it
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by visijo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
emmykk:

That black wearing carrying cutlass it difficult to stop and carry
grin maybe na late closing from farm
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by illicit(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
fullnetwork:
Do you remove the scales like that of fish?

Yes

It has scales especially the part it uses to crawl

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Gracess: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wow, you try o.

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by lagba04(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na hunger carry you go village?
Re: The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village by Bifwoli: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
UselessBuharist:
What goes through mind when eating a snake
Are there any animals left in Nigeria or does each animal become a candidate for pepper soup?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help My Puff Puff Is Always Flat Not The Ball Like Shape It Is Meant To Look / Molokhia Soup: How Arabs Make Ewedu Soup (Pictures, Video) / Alomo Bitters Aka Casapreco: Whats The Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.