Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:59 AM

Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) (48003 Views)

Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
Two things are involved in this beef......Money OR Pussy

1 Like

Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by sisisioge: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

Juju, seriously?

Honestly! They were fighting about the church leadership and cursing seriously! All if us took to our heels.
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by mu2sa2: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Do we now say Christianity is a religion of violence?
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Justiceleague1: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
The attacker is a stupid coward
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by HowDareU: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

Isn't it the same with Africans?
No, it isn't the same with Africans and here is why: Majority of the evil vices we practice today are imported from abroad. Take the foreign movies for instance where all sorts of atrocities take place: s*x, gang wars, revenge by rival gangs, etc. Again, the same-sex marriages, sexual immoralities, cultism, etc are all products of foreign influences. Do I say more? . . .
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Fantazy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
If say I dey there na offering plate I for just target, pick some dollars and japa.
I don close for the week be dat!
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Oluromantic:
Gidigbo service.

American pastor in Naija native. Nice!

Lol, the punched guy no even care say na front of pastor he dey? Like, wetin I do you, I no know you, you no know me, I no borrow money from you, me and you no get business together. You just come land blow for my face. Forget church o, I go punch my own, you dey craze? That guy ancestor na naija-delta militant from warri weh slavery carry go america. Very defensive.

But that pastor get work to do o. I'm sure if he's the one that was punched too, he will raise his hand in defence. Nobody even remember where Jesus say turn the other cheek when slapped.

grin grin
Why are you always like this kwanu?
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
He don Bleep dat man in white wife..
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Scammers. Christianity is fake
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Church is a building just like ashawo house, weed joint, beer palours, restuarants, hotels, night clubs, cinema house and public toilet. grin
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
You blow me finish even when I no do you anything you come later dey form that you need to go back rehab?

I go mend you back make your rehab start right there .

Na for oyibo man country dem dey make excuses for mad people. sad undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Brandonx(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is so me.
Because we are in church you think you can try shit with.
Your teeth I go remove 4 grin

But the media crew didn’t have sense at all. Why can’t they follow the fight so we can at least see who won ehn ?
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Starz825(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na that Marcus common funny pass i can imagine...
Marcus dey collect blow, bishop say common ..
To come do wetin grin
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is a sign that Jesus is coming very soon, things like this does not happen before but different terrifying events are happening everyday and it is really shocking.

2 Likes

Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
There is no better place to settle issues than in the house of God. grin
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Gee64: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Wordly congregation doing what they know best.
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by T0BY(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Asswear, them get peace of mind.
McOluOmo:
Lol grin Holy ghost fight

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Emdebby2: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Someone will sit comfortably listening to the word of God and someone from nowhere will come and land heavy punches on him...wahala be like wetin again?
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
HowDareU:
No, it isn't the same with Africans and here is why: Majority of the evil vices we practice today are imported from abroad. Take the foreign movies for instance where all sorts of atrocities take place: s*x, gang wars, revenge by rival gangs, etc. Again, the same-sex marriages, sexual immoralities, cultism, etc are all products of foreign influences. Do I say more? . . .

I didn't do history but I'm sure we have this things from genesis. The devil wasn't imported. Rape cases, wars, immoralities et Al we have before colonization.

1 Like

Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
I like the recepient, no time to check time. Give and take ni
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Geminiempress: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na dis one b d main vawulence taket it by force
��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Afritop(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hehn Marcus Tyson vs Pastor Holyfield
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by VicM6: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
pastor don go preach say people wey dey listen to Zazu go enter hell....wetin u expect
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by HowDareU: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

I didn't do history but I'm sure we have this things from genesis. The devil wasn't imported. Rape cases, wars, immoralities et Al we have before colonization.
The aforementioned were contemporary issues. Where in Genesis were vices like cultism, homosexuality, gangsterism, explicit slangs, etc were mentioned in Genesis? REPLY
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
HowDareU:
The aforementioned were contemporary issues. Where in Genesis were vices like cultism, homosexuality, gangsterism, explicit slangs, etc were mentioned in Genesis? REPLY

I only use the term 'genesis' to refer to beginning of Africans, since we were talking about Africa. Not the beginning as it is in the Bible.
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by advocatejare(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kokoebapluse:
Scammers. Christianity is fake
Muhammad is the only “prophet” that his God didn’t find worthy of speaking directly to. Muhammad was spoken to and received instructions from an unknown jinn that Waraqa named Jibreel

1 Like

Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by HowDareU: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:

I only use the term 'genesis' to refer to beginning of Africans, since we were talking about Africa. Not the beginning as it is in the Bible.
African were primitives in the beginnings of time. The caucasians were far more developed. So your argument is still invalid. cool
JoyousFurnitire:

African were primitives in the beginnings of time. OK, sorry for the misunderstanding. However, the caucasians were far more developed. So your argument is still invalid.
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by frankson1(m): 12:16am On Dec 29, 2021
Jidemoo:
Just when I thought I have seen or heard it all

Where are "this can't happen in a saner clime" crew grin grin
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 2:22am On Dec 29, 2021
I just knew it had to be this particular race...
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by vanfem: 5:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Na boxing day thing!
Re: Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) by Johel(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Sammydanny:
In what will come across as a really shocking development, a fight broke out inside a church in the US state of Tennessee on Sunday, December 26. The fight actually happened while the Pastor was preaching.

As the Pastor preached at Olivet Baptist Church in Chattanooga, Tennessee, a man was captured on video moving towards another male member of church sitting in the front row.

After he threw the first punch, the guy who was sitting instantly engaged, and the 2 go off-screen as they continue punching each other.

The preacher, Bishop Kevin Adams tried in vain to stop the fight, saying, "Stop it, Marcus. Marcus, come on."

It's unclear how long the fight went on, because someone pulled the plug on the Church's live stream.

Speaking after the fight, Bishop Adams said the man in the white t-shirt had just gotten out of rehab and beelined it for the youth pastor, who was sitting in the front row. The Bishop added that the man might have relapsed, because he says the guy didn't know where he was.

The cleric also said after they were able to calm him down, he broke down in tears. The Bishop also revealed the man said he's going back to rehab, and the church is fully supporting him.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw_DbSK1xb8

A demon was there to cause confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus? / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.