Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,123 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice (48832 Views)

How Transfer Delayed My Jollof Rice Payment Today (pics) / Python Killed In My Area, Turned To Meat / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by snowland(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Damn, I cant even understand what I just tried to read.
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
PeridotK9:
A shot story!
Yesterday felt like I wanted to eat an amazing jellof rice, asked some fellas on ma stat N was given some recipes then I went to the store got shrimps�, chicken�, fish�, vegetables���� N ir already got tin tomatoes�,oil, seasonings etc... for ma jellof rice after cooking I noticed my jellof rice dint look red like I imagined�
How can it be red when your sauce itself looks more brown than red? undecided

Abeg, enjoy your rice and no mind color. undecided
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by aseyi24: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Which village are you from?
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by aycapri(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jellof rice

1 Like

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by LOVEGINO(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Go and eat indomie pepper soup with dry cat fish and tank me later.
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Twoclans(f): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is unbelievable
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by ogemore(f): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
With that long nails what do expect from the rice grin grin
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
What a waste of better ingredients cry

May the souls of the unfortunate ingredients Rest in peace +

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Dreytonisback(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Idiot instead of you to focus on cooking a delicious meal all you was concerned was to take pictures so you could share well you got what you deserve... olodo oloriburuku

This guy must be very hungry , to use OP do ritual just dey hungry you abi cheesy

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Murphyenemuwe: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Your level of emotional quotient is mind blowing. Wish I can master my emotions like this. The guy self for don confuse with your response. Kudos
Sekoni003:

Alright, chief daddy.. enjoy grin

7 Likes

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by bukolabeauty09(f): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
U no go school ni ....abi nah private university u go shocked.....u suppose know how to cook concoction rice nah.....just follow same pattern and jollof rice don set grin
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by BucciJP(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na woman cook this thing? Babe you fall hand.
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Prechgold1180(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2021

Ode I have more than enough aint begging and aint showing off aint living my life on internet feedbacks idiot cook you no sabi turn jollof rice to pepper soup rice olodo
shut up u too bitter abeg
Lol budget housefly get out
See the way u Dey insult the guy asif e do u anything

4 Likes

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Angelfrost(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
You try...

Keep "experimenting"! One day you will become a culinary pro!

Next time, follow proper recipes! It saves you cost, time, and makes it more fulfilling or rewarding. Well done!

1 Like

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Greenback: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
I did same yesterday with eggs yesterday but I tried. cool
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by errigdee: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
hahahahaha,omo nor b small thing dey happen for here ooo
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Angelfrost(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2021

Ode I have more than enough aint begging and aint showing off aint living my life on internet feedbacks idiot cook you no sabi turn jollof rice to pepper soup rice olodo

What exactly is your quarrel with Op and Punctuation marks??! lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Sekoni003(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Murphyenemuwe:
Your level of emotional quotient is mind blowing. Wish I can master my emotions like this. The guy self for don confuse with your response. Kudos

Lol thanks for your kind words. I'm naturally chilled out like that. Insults do not change my reality so most times I laugh over it and move on and yeah, it does confuse people cheesy

1 Like

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by uptownemmygee(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
I Don see person wey I better pass for cooking,
With all those ingredients, you still turn the food to tuwo rice

4 Likes

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Phut(f): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
PeridotK9:
A shot story!
Yesterday felt like I wanted to eat an amazing jellof rice, asked some fellas on ma stat N was given some recipes then I went to the store got shrimps�, chicken�, fish�, vegetables���� N ir already got tin tomatoes�,oil, seasonings etc... for ma jellof rice after cooking I noticed my jellof rice dint look red like I imagined�
Note: i dint follow any of the procedures I was told... i just mixed all into the chicken broth, boiled N added my rice... faced some challenges�‍♀️ like having to scoop out some water� I dint know�‍♀️ where it came from N at the end of the day I changed the name of my rice to ricewater��but then I was so proud� of myself� cos I'm a 1 thousand yard of wife�‍♀️ material �����
Shared some pictures down�
You could also have put it in the oven. It would have further dried the rice and given it a smoky flavor.

1 Like

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Angelfrost(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
snowland:
Damn, I cant even understand what I just tried to read.

Same here... Had to work with the heading.
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Kingpin1000: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
PeridotK9:
A shot story!
Note: i dint follow any of the procedures I was told... i just mixed all into the chicken broth, boiled N added my rice... faced some challenges�‍♀️ like having to scoop out some water� I dint know�‍♀️ where it came from N at the end of the day I changed the name of my rice to ricewater��but then I was so proud� of myself� cos I'm a 1 thousand yard of wife�‍♀️ material �����

O.P if you are really the one who has that hand on that pix, I must say you are a homosexual, don't deny it or defend yourself
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Come make I teach una
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Krexpah(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
No worry bro na gradual processing u go cook the one wey make sense just dey try am time to time
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by HabaHaba: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Idiot instead of you to focus on cooking a delicious meal all you was concerned was to take pictures so you could share well you got what you deserve... olodo oloriburuku

Shege Nobody! U no dey hide your mind, like me O!

How person go dey think of satisfying SM while preparing meals?!

Hahaha
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Gt321(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sekoni003:

Bros I know say frustration dey everywhere but try dry calm down na, e never reach all these names wey you dey hurl up and down. Remember say you go dey alright one day na cheesy..make you no dey attack ppl wey no be d cause of your problems in life, haba

Naso dem dey do.. just hurl insult on people, no vex pls

3 Likes

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by staga: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is awful.

1 Like

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Jyl0: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Don’t play yourself
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
This kind water rice na loaf of bread them take dey eat am, with cold sprite
Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
sundaygray:
Make una tag efcc. This rice cost pass my papa pension

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by kunle75(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
PeridotK9:
A shot story!

At least you made an attempt, am proud of you

1 Like

Re: How My Jollof Rice Turned To Water Rice by stasius: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ajọ ite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) / Soups: Which One Would You Delete? / My Evening Meal Many Years After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.