Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries (51479 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by JaneUO(f): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Our women feel that being beautiful comes with body modification. Well a young lady shared an image of what happened to her trying to lift heavy equipment around her house. What she did not notice was that accident will take place without a warning. Lady broke her nails as though she was in a fight.

When ladies work on their nails they forget the dangers that comes with such artificial stuff. Majority get to break nails when drunk some tend to fail going to the toilet all because of nails. It is such a pity that some men get to eat food prepared by ladies with long nails.

Photo cred: Twitter

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by caesymore(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Whew...
Sorry baby girl, Any hurt on the nails is so painful even to the marrow.

But come to think of it, how do all this long nailed future wipe their asses neat undecided

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Fredmatic(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na you sabi

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Mightymosco: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Looks fake to me..e dey pain u nd u dey take pishure...

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Beastus(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
FEAR WOMEN

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Jafar1: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
God gave u nails, u said it's not long enough and you don't like their colour....

oya since this one is out, replace it with the one you like let's see....

Uhmmmm!! May God airpus o!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by smileyoo: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
lol. her chi is only cautioning her to be natural, because it pays to be natural.
sorry baby girl.

10 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Narnah(f): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Oh my shocked.

That must be really painful

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Tinax(f): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pkele
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Ogaga87(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Samuel1402(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ok
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by symbianDON(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Oooouch!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by MaverickA3: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ladies will always create problem that is not there and cry for solution.
God gave you nails, you remove it, you add the nails of vulture.
God gave you eye lid, you remove it, you use 2B pencil to draw your own.
God gave you eye brow, you remove it, you use gum that can blind your eyes to add longer one.
God gave you beautiful natural hair, you.... Let me just stop here.
Ladies have problem oo

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Nairalander248: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
I never thought about this undecided grin

caesymore:
Whew...

But come to think of it, how do all this long nailed future wipe their asses neat undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by crackhouse(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Slay queen
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by incogni2o: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
caesymore:
Whew...

Still thinking about the bolded.

Any reasonable answer? Or I'll start stereotyping ladies with long nail fixes as Baboons.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Antell95(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nice.
Those nonsensical lengthy artificial nails don bring quarrel between me and some funny set of female genders for house.

If you fix such nails never talk to me.

Even lucifa nail no be like that before God push am commot for heaven, i dont know about now because i no sure say dem go get manicure and pedicure for where him dey now, but atleast one small demon weh follow am faĺ down from heaven suppose dey help am do those essential things aswell barb him hair.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by ImoleNaija: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Put graphic abeg

It must be so painful

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by ipobarethieves: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
sad sad wonder how this pipu wash their clothes,use toilet,fold/squeeze Eba/akpu sad and swallow with those long artificial nail and the Jezebel eyes lashes sad.They waste precious time to fix this useless thing

6 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by vincentjk(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
If women aren't pleased with the;

Natural nails God gave to them
Natural hair God gave to them
Natural eyelash God gave to them
Their God given lips
Natural Bum bum
Natural boobies
Then who are you to please them?

Bros rest grin

16 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Judah95(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Women

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Angelfrost(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mightymosco:

You have no idea what social media has turned these youths of today to...

They seek validation and attention for literally everything in their lives. It's amusing yet pathetic!!!

16 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Zico5(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
I love this. I don't even know who the fools are trying to impress. Na so my wife talk of buying natural hair. The kind of eyes I take look her. Man still they try to balance life for this Buhari regime, na natural hair u dey talk of. Man should try not to impress this gender. U can't ever satisfy them. If God himself can't then who are u.

12 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by whippersnapper(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why all this long nails when you no be witch. Naija girls and fake like. Na so them go dey pad everywhere for body like budget

5 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by ednut1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Cant women just be natural What is all these self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Samuel1402(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Same here friend!
Mightymosco:
Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Tunasco4u(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
What did you expect before ?
You living fake life angry
What are your plans with them before
Those nails are fake and so fake things can never last undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Thinktwicemybro: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
I will leave this case for my brother righteousness22 to judge

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
I had this experience too before I learnt my lesson. All my nails were almost gone I knew what was happening. No one even pitied me because they always tell me me I have nice natural nails so it's pointless fixing.

That the 'pain in beauty'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Rock This Designer Suit? (pics) / Sony Launches Wearable Body Air Conditioner / Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.