Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) (32591 Views)

Car Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Ondo, Kills One, Three Injured / Big Python Killed After Swallowing A Goat In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
uchennaq:

What do you mean by that statement? Do you know how many people that have died because of those useless stationary trucks?

Okay...make you open your two eyes korokoro as you dey trek go carry your head knack trailer wey dey stationary then come here come tell me about stationary truck and how you use your clear eyes go jam am.

Nonsense.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kaymart: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Drone95:
I wonder how people used to driving under influence of Alcohol, I can't even walk under the influence of 5% alcohol drink grin
It's because he couldn't that why he got crashed. If he drive under such influence he wud still be here today
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Angelfrost:
That impact on the vehicle could only have been due to breakneck speeding!!!
It was a collision, could be as a result of perception reaction time, (poor judgment from the driver) the perception reaction time from old people is different from young people.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
daddytime:
Drunk driving or over speeding most likely.

None of the above. Most trailer drivers are wicked and so wouldn't put a caution sign when their vehicles break down in the middle of the road.

If am the government, any vehicle that caused obstruction which eventually cause accident should be confiscated and the owner must be held responsible for any damage or loss of lives.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Drive responsibly.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by oneMalik: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
just tire for yourself ok ! 21yr old driving a car by 1am and you're saying nonsense . if he own the car he must be a criminal and if the car belongs to his parents then they are useless parents .
will you allow your son to drive your car by 1am alone at this period ! so think
nonxo007:
Might be under the influence of alcohol or some sort of drug, it might also be as a result of overspeeding. But from another angle it might be as a result of bad road, the driver of the truck not putting any warning sign to show a stationary truck or due to poorly lit up street.
See how those guys above have blamed it on fraud or rituals, so a young man can't be successful again and drive a good car or go clubbing. I tire for the youth in this country o, what do we want ?
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by SportsHD: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Karemarealty288:

Sharap...... have you seen 1m cash before in your life.
Quick to shout broke mumu
Happy birthday.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Chai!!! With just few hours to 22 God pls do merciful upon us
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by johndavid1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Chai!!! With just few days to 22 God pls have mercy upon us
exactly brother.. that was how I knocked down a guy yesterday morning.. God willing I rushed him to the hospital on time and they were able to revive him.. a very cold shiver just went through my spine because his head had to enter under the bumper... God is just awesome for saving both our lives...
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ignis: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
WibusJaga:

RIP. Sad & Very avoidable death.

Possibly returning from a club. Possible factors:
-alcohol
-over speeding
-inexperienced driver
-night driving

Or All...
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bigchristo: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by poiZon: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Offpointng:
Atimes money is like a spirit, when you have it the urge to jump is always strong. but when ur broke, there's every possibility the storm might just displace the sea to a mountain top inorder to look pale purple. we really cannot ignore the law of unseen forces playing a role in gender inequality but when we really think of self inflicted pain we actually is saying fetch a water out of a well and throw an old fowl into it, if it dies then the guy s guilty being a fraudster.
Men this is serious..like how did she not see that her menstrual cramp can cause serious crisis while he is on top her?
May God bless their union
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Volksguys1985: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2021
Drinking and diving is not good at all, i once had experience one night, i just drive straight to mechanic workshop, thinking there is road there, thank God is not middle of the night, it's around 8pm rain is about to fall, some mech boys still around now start shouting oga oga, i came down and tell them i wanted to pass, they said pass where" i now come to my senses, am even one of their customer o, because it close to my house. Shayo na bastard.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bifwoli: 1:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Jafar1:
Death rate is soaring these days!
RIP to him!
May God airpus oo!
Nigeria's population is exploding faster and faster ...it will overtake USA in a few decades.

R.I.P to the young man though.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 2:45am On Dec 29, 2021
So all of you carefully ignored the fact that a truck was parked on a highway, and very likely had no reflectors?

We have a followership problem as much as we have a leadership problem. Sad.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Antell95(m): 2:50am On Dec 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace
angry
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Johel(m): 5:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:30am On Dec 29, 2021
SportsHD:

Happy birthday.

grin thanks
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 6:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Everywhere i go at this moment, families and friends will be asking why am I not taking something? Take one bottle, shebi king of beer (Budweiser) is your brand, we've gotten enough in the cooler. When they knows that I usually have about 60km to cover before getting home.

Grove no dey finish. Chop am small small. Abuse of alcohol is dangerous. Says the king of beer.
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by nengibo: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2021
Nigerians and victim blaming, why is there a stationary truck on the road
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by rukis360(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Dozie32:
This is one of the main reasons why I dont leave my house this late December.
when ur time comes u dnt need to leav ur House, anything u r running frm can com to ur House.... Just pray and thank God for being alive

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2021
DRUNK AND DRIVING AT 1AM TO GO MEET WHO?
Re: 21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
rukis360:
when ur time comes u dnt need to leav ur House, anything u r running frm can com to ur House.... Just pray and thank God for being alive

You're right man..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Trailer Kills Five On Auchi-Benin Road (PHOTOS) / See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. / Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.