Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) (50000 Views)

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Its so amazing to see how everything is falling into place.

We are racing towards the Great event known as The RAPTURE of the Church.
Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used as an excuse to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

People of GOD,
Leave a note for your Families, Neighbour's and Friends! I Did not go with any Aliens. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS

You are one delusionalized retarded mugu. Do you even understand the post at all? Get lost abeg

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Pumpumking: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2021

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Jokerman(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
GloShare:

I wonder why they don't understand this.

Alien discovery will invalidate religion.

How will alien discovery do so... lol... Well through the machinations of the devil to keep deceiving mankind

4 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by JAMO84: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

Send some prayers for this young man whom Lucifer is bent on destroying in Hell.

Our Prayers for him and those like him is that their eyes of understanding and they come to Embrace JESUS Christ so that they will be Saved.
Though he needs salvation, but he didn't insult Jesus, he insulted God.

4 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Princeton92(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Something like this one na e you go first fly carry yourself FTC like say na first position.
Abeg zukwaniké nwannem

Righteousness2:

Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used as an excuse to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

People of GOD,
Leave a note for your Families, Neighbour's and Friends! I Did not go with any Aliens. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS

3 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by ojogbengasamuel: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Name watin Evan. Righteousness collect for una hand.?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Captain9ja(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
michlins:
There's something these guys are not telling us.

Hiring a priest to prepare humans in event we find aliens. Meanwhile James Webb telescope is to start searching for extraterrestrial life in the nearest galaxies
Maybe u don't know... There is an asteroid racing towards earth �. Everything is connected!

3 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by NoSentiment: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
The headline is diametrically opposed to th substance of content.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Golan007: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

yea i swaar i see one UFO park near Ondo state lasst weeek......they were lookin for petrol! angry

Or firewood?

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Gospel2Day: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Buliwyf:

More dumb nonsense.

People with foresight are already doing research to know how human civilization will respond to a seismic change like if aliens are discovered. They are not waiting for the discovery and being caught unawares. They want to be able to simulate it and advice governments how to respond appropriately.

This religious zealot who education has been a waste instead is seeing the end of the world and some mythological rapture that is never going to happen.

It is people like you and your backwards church members that NASA is preparing for. They don't want you to start rolling in the mud with your aprons and shouting with your crude accents in the aftermath of first-contact event.
You're ignorant, very ignorant.
I pray God open your eyes and mind.
You're not attacking Righteousness. You're attacking the Bible and its Inspirer, God.
Repent of your hostile rebellion against biblical truth, lest you regret for zillion centuries in the Lake of Fire.
Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by babyfaceafrica: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
tempest01:
If there are aliens, the US government and several other powers already know they exist. It has been kept secret all along. NASA too will know if it exists.
Keeping that information away from the public will do no good.
What good will it do, if the public knows? How does knowing life exists elsewhere benefit the public?

3 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by richiepolymer(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
rentAcock:
Everyone likes a conspiracy theory because it's intriguing and exciting. There is no alien encounter. These Americans love stiring the pot with all these alien stuff just to get Billions in funding for NASA and also to continue selling you Hollywood movies about this stuff. Less than 5% of the oceans have been studied, for all we know, there are likely millions of unknown species living in the depth of the ocean floor that we know nothing about, meanwhile, NASA's priority is to spend billions to explore other celestial bodies. That makes no sense to me, but it's an attention-grabbing news story for the gullible.

Well.....I dunno if its due to my exposure to Hollywood movies and conspiracy theories....I buy the opinion that life may exist elsewhere beyond this plane of existence. Our technology is built with technology familiar with our current plane of existence and hence cannot as much as peep into other planes of existence until the technology is fined tuned.
Before now, we were told there was just 3 states of matter...but is that submission still valid? No! Until we catch up with the knowledge that will help us peep into other planes of existence, we will keep being in the box of what we think we know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by CUMIN: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
adoyi8:
The God debate managed to survive evolution through theistic evolutions and inconclusiveness of science on the origin of life but can it survive the alien discovery? I wonder how christians and muslims will twist their holy books to accomodate it.

The only alien mentioned in the Quran is 'Jinn'.
You can Google about jinn. They're made of smokeless flame. They have good and evil amongst them.

Quran have made it clear right from time

4 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Grandmeister(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
GloShare:

How? When religion has constantly maintained that higher beings walked this earth and live in realms away from ours? While science says we came about by complete russian roulette chance. Aliens will make the big bang theory look utterly stupid (as it should).

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gospel2Day:

You're ignorant, very ignorant.
I pray God open your eyes and mind.
You're not attacking Righteousness. You're attacking the Bible and its Inspirer, God.
Repent of your hostile rebellion against biblical truth, lest you regret for zillion centuries in the Lake of Fire.
Shalom.

More idiotic threats by a dumb religious zealot with 50 monikers. Shame on you. Your belief is fake and your fear-mongering is ridiculous and your church is full of morons. If your god is real you won't be this dumb.

5 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Kay25(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Fvck God
shey the God u will eventually beg..u bera go to Him and embrace him now before it is too late

2 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by letitrainnow(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Someone please help me understand
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
Blyzz:
American created them.

Lol.
The history of aliens predates America by thousands of years.

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Charisma01: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

People of GOD,

You're going crazy. Don't take us with you

4 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by erikcantona: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

Send some prayers for this young man whom Lucifer is bent on destroying in Hell.

Our Prayers for him and those like him is that their eyes of understanding and they come to Embrace JESUS Christ so that they will be Saved.

People will hate you because of the truth, keep on with your Gospel, God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Chibuezem(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Fvck God
Foolish fool

3 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
GloShare:

Religion is too valuable a tool for subjugating the minds of men. The gatekeepers will find a way to keep the illusion going.

2 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by treatise: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
michlins:
There's something these guys are not telling us.

Hiring a priest to prepare humans in event we find aliens. Meanwhile James Webb telescope is to start searching for extraterrestrial life in the nearest galaxies

Virtually all religions concluded humans only exist on earth ; if human life exists in another section of the universe it would nullify the long held beliefs and could spur anomie. Religious leaders are being prepared aimed at tweaking the new found truth to align with existing religious beliefs. Most of our evil inclinations are not brought to bare ostensibly because of the fears of afterlife and if we all become atheists, there will be no holds barred hellish situations around the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Emperor550(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hmmm.
There maybe an alien in the space ...
Well what do we know,we haven't exploited our little earth talk more of an infinite space .
Seriously there maybe beings in space..

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Daughterboard(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
The aliens are living amongst us already

2 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by CrystalBliss: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
adoyi8:
The God debate managed to survive evolution through theistic evolutions and inconclusiveness of science on the origin of life but can it survive the alien discovery? I wonder how christians and muslims will twist their holy books to accomodate it.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by mario2k(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=TheSourcerer post=108888926]Fvck God[/quote

You cant curse the almighty God and live.
Prepare to meet him for judgement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Ddokie: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Golan007:

Rapture?

What would be your opinion when we see evidence of life, some far or less advanced than ours on other planets?

Doesn't that change the narrative?

Changes nothing.

There is nothing in theology that claims life only exists on earth.

3 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Golan007: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ddokie:

Changes nothing.

There is nothing in theology that claims life only exists on earth.

Oh.

I thought we were created in God's likeness and image?

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
exactly
almarthins:

Correct! For sm of us who had bn watching sci fi movie can easily relate. They will say na alien carry people that vanished

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
GloShare:

It will not invalidate Islam, because aliens existence was mentioned/hinted in the Quran.

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Learner247: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

You are so indoctrinated that you miss the point. When aliens are eventually discovered revealed, it will prove that religion is a lie and that will cause global confusion. Aliens exist. You only need to research a little to know this.

If by religion, you mean the validity of God's existence and the truthfulness of Christ' prophecy (the testimony of Jesus), then I dare say that the discovery of Aliens would only further strengthen the truth of the scriptures. The group we call aliens have been there all along, the scriptures called them the invisible forms, since civilization had not reached there, Jesus called it ".. the world to come.." when he reprimanded the Pharisees for arrogating his miraculous works to the doing of the devil.

May I also state clearly that the fact that you are getting to just know about something does not necessarily mean it just started existing. These forms have been there all along...

Where do the demons live? How do they look? What about angels? Have you seen them before? These elements operate at speed faster than that of sunlight. With advancement in science and technology we will understand that the visible (to the unaided eyes) world is just a layer of existence at a significantly low vibration or energy level. Forms operating at higher vibrations can easily move across the so called planets.

I'm a student of biological science, astrology and physics. Findings from all these have always further confirmed the scriptures to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facts About The Milky Way Galaxy (with Photos) / Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / Huge Cobra Invades A House In Kogi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.