Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,965 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) (49987 Views)

Existence Of Aliens Could Be Proven In 28 DAYS -harvard Physicist / Aliens From Space Visited Igboland 2000 Years Ago.. / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by DroppingLiquid: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
lookingfly:
so the purpose of other planets is to block meteors from reaching Earth? You're a learner!

Look at this brainlet. I mentioned just one of the many purposes and you're already foaming in the mouth
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Gospel2Day:

Sure, I have a megaphone and will use it more this coming year to call slaves of sins and captives of Satan like you to repent and receive Jesus in order to be set free.
Your use of abusive/gutter words shows you got plenty of demons possessing/controlling you.
The Bible verse "Claiming to be wise, they become fools." accurately describes your pitiable condition.
Get saved and get well soon.
Shalom.

Get sense soon. And stop wasting your life away and constituting nuisance in the street.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Gospel2Day:

Words reveal personality. Your use of abusive words shows how 'very wise' you're. You need to be saved from your self-delusion. You're NOT refined at all. When I meet an educated, refined, civil, couth person I know them.
You're NOT one, sorry.
Shalom.

My friend get out!!!
I mean do I need a religiously(and morally) brainwashed slowpoke to validate my literary or civil ethics
Never!! not in a Million years.
So keep your SHITTY judgement to your deranged self.

1 Like

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by lookingfly: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Look at this brainlet. I mentioned just one of the many purposes and you're already foaming in the mouth
if you're that smart like you claim to be, why list a point when there is 1001 points, na who be dullardin now? Na so una go de fail exams de claim say lecturer wicked. If this were to be an exams, how would you tell the lecturer you have more points after listing just one.....takwali Kamar Kai!
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by DroppingLiquid: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Alright..
lookingfly:
if you're that smart like you claim to be, why list a point when there is 1001 points, na who be dullardin now? Na so una go de fail exams de claim say lecturer wicked. If this were to be an exams, how would you tell the lecturer you have more points after listing just one.....takwali Kamar Kai!
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by adoyi8: 12:29am On Dec 30, 2021
CUMIN:

Actually there are jinn in pyshical form. But they are not visual to the natural man.
What if the aliens are visible to the natural man will you still call them jinns?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by CUMIN: 1:04am On Dec 30, 2021
adoyi8:

What if the aliens are visible to the natural man will you still call them jinns?

Yeah some people actually see them. But a natural man in his logical state of mind might go mad with such sighting.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by leofab(f): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Vulcanheph:

You literally spoke my mind @ the bolded.... There's something NASA isn't telling us.

Why the sudden need for religions to find a way to confront UFOs. ??

they will be called fallen angels grin
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by adoyi8: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
CUMIN:

Yeah some people actually see them. But a natural man in his logical state of mind might go mad with such sighting.
I understand that there are some verses in the quran that jinns dont like so the verses are used to cast them out. If those verses are recited to aliens and it doesn't affect them will you still call them jinns?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by CUMIN: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
adoyi8:

I understand that there are some verses in the quran that jinns dont like so the verses are used to cast them out. If those verses are recited to aliens and it doesn't affect them will you still call them jinns?

Do you realize that definition of 'alien' is things/being we don't understand or where they came from. Whatever they will find you and I can't say for certain that this will be their form or behavior. All we can do is speculate.
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by peacemara54(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
TheRollingStone:

Think like a human, you no be zone b.
Dead man tell no tales! How exactly will he give his account? Does this make any sense to you?

That's the state of wretchedness of anyone who has no Jesus. They are blinded and cannot see the impending doom that AWAITS all sinners.

My friend you will give account to God on that final day when all shall stand before God to give account of deeds you've done here on earth
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by adoyi8: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2021
CUMINposts 8=108946375:

Do you realize that definition of 'alien' is things/being we don't understand or where they came from. Whatever they will find you and I can't say for certain that this will be their form or behavior. All we can do is speculate.
You said earlier that aliens are jinns so you as muslim should be able to speculate their form or behaviour and tell us more about them, am I right?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by TheSourcerer: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Justiceleague1:

You of al people!!!!?
I really really don't like God
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Justiceleague1: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I really really don't like God
But why
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by TheSourcerer: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Justiceleague1:

But why
all gods tbh , why? Because we have spent most of human's existence worshiping them and not even once have they intervened in humanity.

2 Likes

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Aaronsrod: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Validated:

This one is GONE. May God have mercy on your miserable soul.

He is GONE!.

Our God is a jealous and angry God of War as the Bible tells us.

This one will soon be roasting forever like suya in Hellfire! Unto his fourth generation shall his seed be crusshed.

Let us rejoice in obedience to our Lord of Fire!
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by nagalee(m): 4:42am On Jan 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Fvck God
I pity you
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by TheSourcerer: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2022
nagalee:
I pity you
why?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by BJanta: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Its so amazing to see how everything is falling into place.

We are racing towards the Great event known as The RAPTURE of the Church.

Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

People of GOD, Preparing, Watching and Praying,
Leave a note behind for your Families, Neighbours and Friends who refused JESUS Christ;
I DID NOT GO WITH ANY ALIENS. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS

GOD bless you , I love you for bringing this timely and divine revelation to strengthen the heart children of GOD with weak faith. You've given us all something divine for us to hold on to .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Justiceleague1: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheSourcerer:
all gods tbh , why? Because we have spent most of human's existence worshiping them and not even once have they intervened in humanity.
But do you believe in spirits?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by TheSourcerer: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Justiceleague1:

But do you believe in spirits?
no spirits only energy .
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Justiceleague1: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
TheSourcerer:
no spirits only energy .
Meaning what?
How do you mean, only energy?
What about forces in the dream?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by TheSourcerer: 12:54am On Jan 07, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Meaning what?
How do you mean, only energy?
What about forces in the dream?
forces in a dream? I don't get this but yes energies are formed when we dream . dream is nothing but thoughts of the subconscious mind as we sleep. Nothing spiritual about dreams .
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Aidejay(m): 3:14am On Jan 07, 2022
TheSourcerer:
forces in a dream? I don't get this but yes energies are formed when we dream . dream is nothing but thoughts of the subconscious mind as we sleep. Nothing spiritual about dreams .
check this out - https://www.nairaland.com/6926428/it-possible-someone-believe-god
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by kumulus(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
Its so amazing to see how everything is falling into place.

We are racing towards the Great event known as The RAPTURE of the Church.

Meanwhile, the world is Preparing for the STRONG DELUSION, that will be used to explain the Sudden Disappearance of People world over.

People of GOD, Preparing, Watching and Praying,
Leave a note behind for your Families, Neighbours and Friends who refused JESUS Christ;
I DID NOT GO WITH ANY ALIENS. I WENT HOME WITH JESUS

...and you had to twist the headline to suit your hellfire narrative.
The content say he was brought in to help determine how religious goons like yourself will react...not to prepare anyone.

There are extraterrestrial beings, OP.... what's your reaction to this fact?? shocked
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Justiceleague1: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Are you saying dreams are our own thoughts?
Then how do you explain bad dreams?
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by TheSourcerer: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Are you saying dreams are our own thoughts?
Then how do you explain bad dreams?
uncontrolled wild thoughts , again has nothing to do with the spiritual , animals dream , dogs dream , even rats , nothing special here to least even attribute it spirituality

Maybe sleep paralysis again ,animals experience this
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by Justiceleague1: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
uncontrolled wild thoughts , again has nothing to do with the spiritual , animals dream , dogs dream , even rats , nothing special here to least even attribute it spirituality

Maybe sleep paralysis again ,animals experience this
Then what's the spiritual since your said it here?

And again how come when a man sin and start having bad dreams and the moment he prays seriously in the name of Jesus,those dreams stop?

What about people having swollen heads when there is "something" going on in the cemetery?!
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by TheSourcerer: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Justiceleague1:

Then what's the spiritual since your said it here?

And again how come when a man sin and start having bad dreams and the moment he prays seriously in the name of Jesus,those dreams stop?

What about people having swollen heads when there is "something" going on in the cemetery?!
there's alot of things going on a whole lot and has nothing to do with 'God' , there is always another explanation
And what is spirituality ? Been in oneness with oneself , know yourself as God , as your creator , be one with yourself . there's a billion and one things you can do that does not have to involve god /God Including breathing
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by humility33(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2022
Masterclass32:
More like demons invasion. They've always been there. And NASA has been aware for a very long time, probably for decades now. But, they'll act surprised when 'aliens' are eventually 'discovered'.

They'll termed the rapture alien invasion that's what Righteousness is trying to tell you guys
Which is true.... we just need to start prepare for the coming of Christ Jesus
Re: NASA Hires A Priest to Help Prepare Humans For Aliens(Pics, Video) by humility33(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2022
BJanta:

GOD bless you , I love you for bringing this timely and divine revelation to strengthen the heart children of GOD with weak faith. You've given us all something divine for us to hold on to .

Amen

They'll call the rapture alien invasion...they will say it all over the media and papers that there was alien invasion and send some forces to space to go rescue the raptured souls that will be before the great tribulation

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facts About The Milky Way Galaxy (with Photos) / Lightning Strike Creates New Material Seen On Earth ‘For The First Time’ (Pics) / Huge Cobra Invades A House In Kogi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.