Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Bob's Your Uncle - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bob's Your Uncle (210 Views)

Why Your Uncle Who Promised You A Job After Graduation Now Refuses To Pick Your / Photos: “my Own Wcw”-brave Survivor Who Was Attacked With Acid By Uncle’s Wife B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bob's Your Uncle by Jack273: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Life is a series of events, for some it is a series of unfortunate events. Yet there are some that seem to get lucky more than others. How do they do this? How can one increase his or her luck?

Over the years I've made a lot of timetables with the single purpose of getting better at a particular skill. I've tried to come up with a daily routine that guarantees success.

So many billionaires and CEOs of futune 500 companies have a sort of daily ritual they follow. The reason they do this is not because they are boring or ritualists. No, the reason they do it is because they understand something the rest of us don't or take for granted: The power of consistency.

They know that success doesn't occur overnight despite what some pastors would like you to believe. And no, it is not because your faith is not big enough, after all the least requirement is for one's faith to be as small as a mustard seed.

Everyone has a routine, whether it is brushing your teeth before taking your bath daily. This simple ritual, ensures that our teeth and body are clean and our hygiene is topnotch. This can be extended to other areas and it works wonders.

Here is my point.

There is a series of actions that one can take to not only ensure success but to guarantee it. I know this for a fact. What I don't know is how long it will take and because it takes time, many never take action long enough for them to reap the rewards.

The action depends on what you hope to achieve, so the ritual will be different for each person. All you need to do is to sit down and come up with your own unique routine. Follow it like your life depends on it. Tweak it if it needs tweaking, then continue following.

I assure you that if you do this, before you know it, Bob's your uncle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help: Mistaken Identify / Microwave Back Office / Document Controllerr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.