Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? (1379 Views)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
I don't think there's more than a ten millionairers on this forum...

Yet, Nairaland can boast of the largest gathering of 'virgin hunters'... undecided

So many men here are struggling...

Fluttering from the job/vacancy section to here, creating (or commenting) on threads bashing women who aren't virgins and exonerating those who are! Spamming threads with their account numbers! Advertising accounts on other social platforms for their fellow yahoo scums...

Graphic designers... Content writers... Property agents... Crypo-miners • • •Nearly every male Nairalander falls into one or more of the aforementioned categories...

Not dissing your hustle... One love!

But when these men particularly seek virgins... It's just weird...

Like, what makes you different from the others? What do you have to offer? What makes you worth a woman whose virginity to you is an added bonus? undecided

If you're poor, kindly focus on alleviating yourself from poverty... ❤

Your quest to tear a hymen... It's not gonna help you the least bit... Especially if you aren't worthy of doing so... smiley

Virgins are very CHOOSY... They've saved themselves for mister PERFECT...

Ask yourself the question, "Am I in the position to want a virgin?"... "Am I worthy of deflowering a virgin?"... "Do I even deserve to be intimate with one?"...

Other things that qualifies you to approach a virgin:

1. You are wealthy: you actually have something to offer instead of you unrealistic dreams...

2. You are a virgin...

3. A virgin genuinely cares for you: if she gives you the green light... Then you may approach her... Never otherwise!

I'll add more after consulting with the chairlady of the Virgin Association of Nigeria...

Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by SankaraSo: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin

Women really justify this fish brain insult any time they open their mouths/or even text.

If a man is poor, isn't that enough misery for you to not bother about his choices.

You've sworn off poor men.
You hate broke men.

But broke men wanting Virgins for themselves makes you restless.

Are you okay? Is this some sort of mental illness?

Why are you so disturbed about a choice that a poor man has made with a Virgin.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Omo. Smh.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Modified:

There is no greater pleasure for a man that owning a brand new woman... Moulding her... Sliding out to see the stain of her blood on your peñis... Your pride... Her chastity... Etc...

Virgins don't need that... So men who haven't had sex have been disqualified... A female virgin doesn't need your virginity... But it's still cool...

After offering her virgin-self to you dear men... You must reward her endurance... And broke men can't... embarassed

That's why true virgins are repulsed by poor men...

So hustle hard to be able to afford the prime sheep in the flock...

Exclusive is expensive... grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

Yet, Nairaland can boast of the largest gathering of 'virgin hunters'... undecided

Fluttering from the job/vacancy section to here, creating (or commenting) on threads bashing women who aren't virgins and exonerating those who are! Spamming threads with their account numbers! Advertising accounts on other social platforms for their fellow yahoo scums...

Graphic designers... Content writers... Property agents... Crypo-miners • • •Nearly every male Nairalander falls into one or more of the aforementioned categories...

Like, what makes you different from the others? What do you have to offer? What makes you worth a woman whose virginity to you is an added bonus? undecided

Your quest to tear a hymen... It's not gonna help you the least bit... Especially if you aren't worthy of doing so... smiley

Ask yourself the question, "Am I in the position to want a virgin?"... "Am I worthy of deflowering a virgin?"... "Do I even deserve to be intimate with one?"...

1. You are wealthy: you actually have something to offer instead of you unrealistic dreams...

2. You are a virgin...

3. A virgin genuinely cares for you: if she gives you the green light... Then you may approach her... Never otherwise!

I'll add more after consulting with the chairlady of the Virgin Association of Nigeria...

Thanks!

Honestly,
I ain't got anything to say about the topic.

What's your WhatsApp number?
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
SankaraSo:
grin

[s]Women really justify this fish brain insult any time they open their mouths/or even text.

If a man is poor, isn't that enough misery for you to not bother about his choices.

You hate broke men.

Why are you so disturbed about a choice that a poor man has made with a Virgin. [/s]
Are you broke, poor or expired?

Why so pained? grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by DarkJeddi(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
The ones that got disvirgined..

Na Mack Zuckerberg disvirgined them?

Akụkọ Mike Ejeagha..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by 2braithe: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
Are you broke, poor or expired?

Why so pained? grin

Ariza keep looking for broke and poor men... instead of you to work for you own money and leave them alone!
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by 2braithe: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

2. You are a virgin...

Thanks!

Based on your past posts,I swear you're still in your teens!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
2braithe:

Ariza keep looking for broke and poor men... instead of you to work for you own money and leave them alone!
Werey dey disguise.

What happened to your main Kris grin BTW why will I be looking for poor, broke guy? A Nigerian Lady like myself? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
SankaraSo:
grin

Women really justify this fish brain insult any time they open their mouths/or even text.

You hate broke men.

Why are you so disturbed about a choice that a poor man has made with a Virgin.
Such high standards for women, yet none for yourself... undecided

If your primary interest is seeking a virgin you can't afford to even feed... Then you're an unfortunate soul... embarassed

I'm glad you know there's much to be desired in a virgin...

But know that virgins see nothing of worth in poor men..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Enigma2049(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Why do poor women think they deserve rich men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
Such high standards for women, yet none for yourself... undecided

If your primary interest is seeking a virgin you can't afford to even feed... Then you're an unfortunate soul... embarassed

I'm glad you know there's much to be desired in a virgin...

But know that virgins see nothing of worth in poor men..

Why aren't you answering me?

Aren't you on WhatsApp?
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
2braithe:

Based on your past posts,I swear you're still in your teens!!
undecided

Old enough to know this...

Men >> 100

Poor men >> -100

By your logic...

Virgins>> 100

Why does a poor man deserve a virgin? One you folks adore so much?

With all the high praises from your lips, I would think most of you would have realised since that you don't even deserve them... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Why aren't you answering me?

Aren't you on WhatsApp?
I am... But I'll send a message
.. smiley
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Enigma2049:

Exactly...

I'm calling out the entitlement mentality of men, something you obviously don't like... From your comment... wink

Go create your thread on poor women... If it bothers you...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Enigma2049:

Your reply ain't brutal ........ you didn't say they're after virgin men cos you know they are not.

Life is.............. just what it is.

Honestly, I see life as something beyond your life.

I see it as something absurd.
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by uthlaw: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

2. You are a virgin...

Thanks!
so because you have pussy,you deserved a rich nigga...the same pussy that was disflower with indomie and egg...hookup package, 2rounds is #3000...a poor nigga can become rich tomorrow,can a Bleep pussy be unfucked!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by uthlaw: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Honestly,
I ain't got anything to say about the topic.

What's your WhatsApp number?
read your comment again, is there common sense in that!
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
uthlaw:
read your comment again, is there common sense in that!

Was I talking to you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by uthlaw: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Was I talking to you
you don't need her number for anything... Wise up,don't be a simp!
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
uthlaw:
so because you have pussy,you deserved a rich nigga...the same pussy that was disflower with indomie and egg...hookup package, 2rounds is #3000...a poor nigga can become rich tomorrow,can a Bleep pussy be unfucked!
Lol... grin

You just proved my point... You can't even diss a virgin... We're so great and mighty... undecided

I don't see why my vagina deserves the best!!! But you obviously do...

So yes... If were to let the hundreds of post created by them men on this forum to get to me... I definitely believe I deserve a rich man... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
uthlaw:
Fuçk off!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:

2. You are a virgin...

Thanks!

Handover your pussy let me and my money have a taste
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Was I talking to you
Ignore him! Sorry... I'm just trolling... smiley

I'm not with my phone... But I've gotten your number... Thanks! ❤

We have a lot to discuss... And Ted too... But lemme not spark another side thread... grin
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
uthlaw:

Why's my conversation with Datboredberry affecting you?

Simp?

Is that what you call your dad whenever he's talking to your mom?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by uthlaw: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... grin

You just proved my point... You can't even diss a virgin... We're so great and mighty... undecided

I don't see why my vagina deserves the best!!! But you obviously do...

So yes... If were to let the hundreds of post created by them men on this forum to get to me... I definitely believe I deserve a rich man... grin
I have 2virgins at hand,if you thought, I can send you our chats...but nothing special in it,just d tightness.... Pussy is Pussy!
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by uthlaw: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
Fuçk off!!!

Bleep on!
Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by uthlaw: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Simp?

so because na woman matter,you de call dad n mum like a nice pig....I won't follow to drag because I for finished ur generation this night!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
Ignore him! Sorry... I'm just trolling... smiley

I'm not with my phone... But I've gotten your number... Thanks! ❤

We have a lot to discuss... And Ted too... But lemme not spark another side thread... grin

Alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
uthlaw:
I have 2virgins at hand,if you thought, I can send you our chats...but nothing special in it,just d tightness.... Pussy is Pussy!
So why the hype?

You missed the thread on the front section? The way you men insult non-virgins... undecided

Oh, now... Pussy is pussy? undecided

HellVictorinho3:

Simp?

Ignore anyone who trys to troll you... smiley

I'm used to this sh**

But I'll get violent for your sake... angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor Men Think They Deserve Virgins? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
uthlaw:
so because na woman matter,you de call dad n mum like a nice pig....I won't follow to drag because I for finished ur generation this night!

#$@&"*$5+!$_$##))+:®€¢®''

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Has Hot Twin Sister / Learn How To Not Simp By Reading This.(Guys) / Dear Men, No Matter What, Don’t Reveal These 3 Secrets To Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.