Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) (42675 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates 60th Birthday With Friends And Family (Photos) / Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by drinoayo: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Nollywood actress Toyin Adegbola aka Toyin Tomato clocked a new age on Tuesday, December 27, and she was heartily celebrated by fans and colleagues in the entertainment industry,Igbere TV reports.

The movie star also made sure to spend the day giving back the overwhelming show of love she got from people.

Toyin paid a visit to an orphanage in Ibadan where she distributed foodstuff and other essential items of need to the children in the facility.

A video shared on her official Instagram page also captured her time with the young boys and girls at the orphanage.

After joining the actress to take pictures with her cake, she delivered a moving speech to the young ones and encouraged them not to be deterred by their humble beginnings.

Toyin explained that she was just like them at some point in her life when she lost her parents. The actress, however, added that she was determined to change her life’s story instead of being defined by her background.

She urged the young ones to be confident and also make sure that they are constantly making efforts to become better versions of themselves.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYAQP_JNYLb/?utm_medium=copy_link

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 4:03am On Dec 29, 2021
Happy birthday. Congratulations Ma.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 4:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Ennnn ennnn see as she fresh ... HBD cutie

2 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 4:44am On Dec 29, 2021
JaneYave:
Happy birthday My king of the boys. This is one woman that always interpret her role well. Congratulations Ma.

Mehn I dey crush on the younger her in that king of boys... That lady acted shit in that film, her role were excellently played... Don't know why my excellency keep rising up anytime I see her picture....

Modified

Maybe she's the one or not, that's the OP error not mine, una sha understand wetin I mean... all I know is that am crushing on this lady... She acted Toyin tomato junior or throw back in the movie, that's what I meant by younger her...

Anyway I still got standing ovation for her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Aging gracefully.

She's worked very hard and paid her dues.

Make up is a powerful tool.

2 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 4:51am On Dec 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Mehn I dey crush on the younger her in that king of boys... That lady acted shit in that film, her role were excellently played... Don't know why my excellency keep rising up anytime I see her picture
Lol, tell your Excellency to be calming down. She is alluring anyway.

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 5:04am On Dec 29, 2021
JaneYave:
Happy birthday My king of the boys. This is one woman that always interpret her role well. Congratulations Ma.

This is not the woman you think she is. Look again.

63 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Harrykn: 5:08am On Dec 29, 2021
She didn’t buy Ranger Rover for birthday?

15 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by olasaad(f): 5:10am On Dec 29, 2021
JaneYave:

This is Toyin Adegbola not Shola of King of boys.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 29, 2021
This is not Toyin tomato.
Toyin tomato is shola shobowale.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Hbd ma
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Lattop(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2021
Happy Birthday to u Ma, 60 looks good on you...

Longlife and Continuous Prosperity
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by dahmie2013: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am. Congratulations...
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by aysuprano(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2021
This is Ashewo to re Mecca, Toyin Adegbola

Toyin Tomato is Shola sobowale

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Milf
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2021
This is not toyin tomato naa

3 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by joviegghead: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2021
Hmm

Fresh mama.
At 60?

Mama nkechi that I know isn't up to 50 but she don....... Hmmmm...

I pray God bless us all with enough cash to stay fresh during our stay on this earth.
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Transporter11: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2021
grin
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by younglleo: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Na superstory toyin tomato be dis?

5 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Chevronstaff: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Happy birthday to a beautiful woman.. Age gracefully..

4 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by MaverickA3: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Whether she is Toyin Tomato or Toyin Onion, she is beautiful even without the make up. Happy birthday to her.

8 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Toyin Tomato
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Is she d one called toyintomato? I tot is Sola shobowale dat is toyintomato oo
Y is she dressing like a SA woman

3 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Loreettaa: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Mehn I dey crush on the younger her in that king of boys... That lady acted shit in that film, her role were excellently played... Don't know why my excellency keep rising up anytime I see her picture
Tell your pencil to go down quietly before it is chopped off. She's not anyone's mate.

Happy birthday ma'am. So beautiful

1 Like

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by fitinwell: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2021
These are the dedicated ones in Yoruba Movie industry.. not all this young Clitocurrency enterprenuer actress
Like Nini Just few months after BBN S6 she done buy Benz worth 0ver #40milion naira..

Madam Toyin tomato you are worthy to be emulated.. you deserves even more..

Like National Award.

2 Likes

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
This is not Toyin tomato.
Toyin tomato is shola shobowale.
grin

[s]No, this is Toyin tomato, not Shola Shobowale.[/s]

Corrected:

This is not Toyin tomato. SHOLA Shobowale is Toyin tomato.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2021
Aww!
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Hbd mama

...but all na make up. You go fear make up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth Gets Knighted By The Queen Of England (Wax Statues) / Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds / "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.