Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove (7742 Views)

Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by Nicepoker(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
I don't see anything wrong with women wearing bikinis at a pool party. What is wrong with you Were they supposed to wear a sari or something?

The men who organised the party probably chosed the dress code.
lame counter strategy.
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by Uyi168: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

They probably weren't told to dress that way. That's what happens in these sexist pool parties.
those ladies went there to sell their markets.

make we leave matter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by Walkee: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2021
itsme01:
cool

This your stupid mentality almost got my friend in serious trouble with the Dubai police and civil defence

Swimming trunks , swim suit, swim wear or bikini for a woman at pool side or beach is not an invitation for sex or flirting.... And it's definitely not a declaration of being a sex object, know this and avoid jail term for sexual harassment in Dubai's cold prison

You too look at it this way: You wore a nice singlet and a swimming trunks seating near the pool with your six packs.... Then Bobrisky's and his gay partner Mompha rush at you and call you sex object, while harassing you, and everyone blaming you for wearing a swimming trunks revealing shape of your pee pee, or why you have 6 packs

everything you rambled up there is completely disjointed, lack correlation and make absolutely zero sense.
There are men who wear tight boxers and arrange their pricks one side to attract females, those are what you refer to as sex objects.
Do you even know how foolish you sound by bringing homosexuality into heterosexual discourse?
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Uyi168:

make we leave matter.

seconded. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by webhead: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2021
odinson1:
@Datboredberry can You come and give a clarifying answer to this question? cheesy

Normally,Women are sex Objects. They don't like it when they are been told that out loud,but deep down they know that their Sexuality is the ONLY thing they have to offer. Go on to Twitter and Instagram,all the posts from females there are only about Body revealing Pictures or questions like "when last did you have sex?" "What's your favorite style?"

They have absolutely nothing going on in their brains apart from sex and romance. No wonder they had absolutely no part to play In building human civilization that it is today. All they did was to stay at home and make babies.

The dress half naked always to attract attention, catch an unfortunate Simp and milk him dry. They dress half naked because they have to market their clitocurrency,you know that's what they use to make a living. People like Candidlady and Iyaebe would know cheesy
Wicked grin
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2021
WETIN BE ALL THIS ONE NA?NO TASTE ALL.
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by itsme01: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2021
Walkee:
everything you rambled up there is completely disjointed, lack correlation and make absolutely zero sense.
There are men who wear tight boxers and arrange their pricks one side to attract females, those are what you refer to as sex objects.
Do you even know how foolish you sound by bringing homosexuality into heterosexual discourse?

Your lack of manners in your comments shows how you prolly where raised and by whom so I forgive that

If my comment isn't for you it's not a fight you move to the one that suites you, thats simple decorum on a public forum

Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by franklingud(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Pathetic creatures of God that allowed devil to be using them anyhow.
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by Permesso: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
They've avoided the thread, they won't come close to this one to tell or explain to us. They're all the same thing. Sexy Object they're created for our pleasure. But they wilp be quick to say they're not. The girl at the extreme kpekus camel toe dey show. Well to Bleep her don dey hungry me sef. Na my fault?
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by wiseone28: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
franchasng:
This is becoming unbecoming honestly. Nigerian boys please tone it down on this demonization of Nigerian ladies cos of sex perception.

Op did you expect ladies to wear agbada and babariga to a pool party bikozie? lol

Have you seen Brazilian guys demonizing their ladies cos of how they dress sexy and keep guys company during Brazilian carnivals?

White ladies u guys always praise do more of this than Nigerian ladies to be honest.

Women are originally created to keep men company and not to help you build estates and mansions. If you doubt me, go and read the first 10 chapters of the book of Genesis in the Bible.

Adam had everything, wealth, etc but was still lonely so God noticed his loneliness and caused him to fall asleep and out of his ribs he created Eve and placed her beside him. Adam woke up and saw the beautiful creature and named her. From that very day, reggae started and nobody can stop reggae till the end of time. Women are the salt of the world, without them this world will be boring. Enjoy them, don't demonize them. If you aren't getting enough of their love or admiration, dont go about criticizing them cos of it, just be patient, up your game, fold your sleeves and work harder the moment you start seeing some doughs, you will start enjoying them and you wont be bitter about all these things again, try it and see lol.

The first quality a man notices in a woman is her physical beauty, it is in your Bible guys read!

Nigerian ladies are beautiful and sweet oh, you guys need to be calming down and enjoy these beautiful ladies God has given us in this country that refused to advance lol. Our women are one of the few things keeping this country enjoyable for us oh,.abeg free them small abeg angry
You did justice to the thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by Satannistt(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
No ass at all anywhere
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by 1Sharon(f): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nigerians are a weird bunch.

The women are dressed appropriately for a pool party while the men are not.
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by hayoholla(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
What do you expect them to wear to a beach party? undecided and, if you don't see women as sex symbol, maybe you should start having sex with yourself too.
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by nuelyoyo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
But it's a pool party na. Do you expect them to wear skirt and blouse
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by blazepascal(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Has mosdii done the needful
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by Elporo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Uyi168:

make we leave matter.

Them think say na mumu men dey here and at the pool! smiley
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by ClassicMan202(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

They probably weren't told to dress that way. That's what happens in these sexist pool parties.

Mehn.... I can't believe this, So you are now blaming the men as being sexist??
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by danilmo: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

We are all saying the same thing now

They are sex object reason why they are instructed to appear that naked to become marketable to the male folks .

Have u seen where men are told to appear naked ni??
Re: Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove by Kate98(f): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2021

Their body is their business...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Better Knacking In My Life / I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 / Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.