Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Transgender Boxer Advises Sergio Aguero To Transition Into A Woman And Compete - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transgender Boxer Advises Sergio Aguero To Transition Into A Woman And Compete (503 Views)

Transgender Boxer (Female To Male) Knocked Out In 21 Seconds (pic) / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Boxer Advises Sergio Aguero To Transition Into A Woman And Compete by Rapidnews220: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2021
Transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox who broke the skull of her opponent in a fight has advised Argentinian striker Sergio Aguero not to retire from football. Fox who transitioned to a woman and now competes in the female category of the mixed martial art gave the advice in ‘her’ goodwill message to Aguero as the player announced his retirement from active football due to a heart defect.

“I wish you well Sergio”, Fallon Fox wrote on her Facebook page. “I am sad you have chosen to retire from the sport you loved so much even though there are options you could have taken. It would have been great to watch you play in the female football league as a transgender athlete. The pace of the game at that level is unlikely to affect your health adversely. This is something I think you should consider. But I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do”.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/transgender-boxer-advises-sergio-aguero-to-transition-into-a-woman-and-compete-in-female-football/

Re: Transgender Boxer Advises Sergio Aguero To Transition Into A Woman And Compete by house10s: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2021
so they let a pretend man fight an actual woman in the ring. so he is scared to fight another man
Re: Transgender Boxer Advises Sergio Aguero To Transition Into A Woman And Compete by Jokerman(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Transgender Boxer Advises Sergio Aguero To Transition Into A Woman And Compete by manikspears: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2021
sad only ndi feminist go dey fight am
Re: Transgender Boxer Advises Sergio Aguero To Transition Into A Woman And Compete by paulolee(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
shame no catch dis idiot

(1) (Reply)

Dstv And Gotv To Watch Afcon 2022 / Nigeria Vs Tunisia: 5 Players That Will Determine Super Eagles Fate / Thread For BET 9JA Virtual Football Fans: How Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.