Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year (970 Views)

As We Step Into 2023, Drop A Piece Of Advice For A Nairalander!! / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Savedday: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2021
How can "I love you" translate to, you are owing me money.

Advice to our ladies: pls, stop interpreting " I love u/ I like u/ I want us to have a relationship" to mean that the guy is owing you money. Is out of sincerity of heart that they approach u. They owe you nothing! If you aren't interested, let them know not taking it to mean, they owe you money.

Don't take this character into 2022. As today is my BDAY, am using this opportunity to join my voice with other hard working 9ja guys to advise our ladies.

9ja guys doesn't hate you ladies. Infact in the whole of Africa, 9ja guys are praised to be among the best, when it comes to loving and caring for a lady.

My fellow 9ja guys, what are some of the attitude(s) of our ladies that you would advised they change from?[i][/i]

I know the wise once among them will learn one or two things from this post.

As you lend your voice to advice our ladies, I wish you the very best and a prosperous 2022 ahead. Peace ☮️!

Mod pls do the needful so, this post can benefit our ladies. Tnks

1 Like

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Kriss216: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2021
First thing first, why should a sane guy tell a Nigerian girl "I love you"? That's foolishness!

The last thing I'll do is to advice Nigerian girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Truvelisback(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Abeg, no commess.
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Jidemoo: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Well......as an adult....you know what's good and what's bad.

Life is full of choices....so choose the path you wanna walk on

1 Like

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Advice to the men: women don't owe you sex... undecided

It's humiliating when you create senseless threads asking us to advice you on how you can convince your girl to go to your place... Etc...

Encourage your women to be chaste... Shun immorality... Abstain from sex till you're married...

But if you continue to community diçks... Don't be mad when she puts a price on it... tongue

Insanity is taken advantage of in this part of the world... grin

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by donbachi(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2021
They should work hard and beg less
Wishing their parents good health.cos most girls uses parents health conditions to extort guys.

" dem just call me from village,sey my mama no well.abeg u fit assist me cash make i send for her drugs".
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Deborah98(f): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2021
As though they won't advice themselves not to see women as intimacy gadgets undecided... Be bashing women like all the faults is from them. Dish same advise to your fellow men just as you did to women.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Advice men to stop seeing women as sex gadgets that they can always slut shame (they are on the forum shouting clitocurrency like street urchins)

Advice guys to stop doing Yahoo to impress women.

Advice guys to stop thinking that once they have money women will chase them,it is reasonings like these that make women see men as money making machines because most of these men have no ambition or manners/characters so the only thing attracting women to them is money.

Some men even enable this because they claim that it doesn't matter for a man to have good character he should just have money hence the cycle continues.

In a nutshell you are what you attract a mannerless man with bad attitude but money will always attract women for the sake of money.Your men need this advice more because they don't work on their personalities but want to make quick cash because they believe that once they impress a lady with money what more does she want so why then are men now complaining that women are after money when na money in the first place dem use take attract the ladies grin grin grin

Abi the money don finish?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

It's humiliating when you create senseless threads asking us to advice you on how you can convince your girl to go to your place... Etc...

Encourage your women to be chaste... Shun immorality... Abstain from sex till you're married...

But if continue to community diçks... Don't be mad when she puts a price on it... tongue

iffa slap u eh. . Williyu keep kwayet grin
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

But if continue to community diçks... Don't be mad when she puts a price on it... tongue

Let me just add to this,men if you want virgins be chaste,but no you will want to confirm if she is a virgin cheesy

Who will now marry the non virgins grin you cannot be expecting female virgins when there are no male virgins preach chastity to both and stop embarrassing yourselves because las las you will end up with the non virgins.

You can't always eat your cake and have it cool

5 Likes

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Clickguy44: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2021
And who told you Women wants to be saved or adviced. Most Women know the truth, know how to do it but choose to do otherwise. Just focus on yourself kings.
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by domino4211(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2021
An average Nigerian girl is an ungrateful hoes with chronic syndromes of entitlement and victim mentality
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by uthlaw: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Datboredberry:

I support you on this,Bleep and pay for it....50/50 life na dice!
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2021
Lol

Advice to men:

1. I noticed where there is "sugar you see ants around". Likewise for men, don't approach a lady like you can buy her the whole world, a shining knight who is willing to rescue her in her distress. First show her your real personality, give her emotional support before you support her financially. Your first impression shouldn't be " I'm a rich guy". If you approach me like that, I will manipulate and milk your money.

2. Stop fornicating about. angry. No woman wants a community dick, with infection and shaggy balls.

3. Lol, if you're a broke ass redpiller like, follow rich guys here and bash women. Stop wasting your time online, putting all your frustration on women. As long as you're broke, good looking ladies won't look at you.

4. Stay healthy too and go to gym. We don't like young men looking like 75yrs with a protruding stomach. I'm sure y'all have spec, so be a lady spec too.

5. Dont expect a perfect woman, you're not perfect too.

6. Team virgin or no marriage, also remain virgin for your wife.

Lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2021
Advicing ladies to buy their weak men agbo,you too deserve orgasms now,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Savedday: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2021
Clickguy44:
And who told you Women wants to be saved or adviced. Most Women know the truth, know how to do it but choose to do otherwise. Just focus on yourself kings.

My beloved brother, we have to try for posterity sake. Peace!
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Savedday: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2021
domino4211:
An average Nigerian girl is an ungrateful hoes with chronic syndromes of entitlement and victim mentality

That is y we are here to lend them some piece of advice. I believe, they will change.
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2021
Savedday:

That is y we are here to lend them some piece of advice. I believe, they will change.
Shut the fuçk up... You're a bloody hypocrite... Shove your advice up your narrow, rash infested ass... undecided

You don't have a problem with fornication... The fact that it's not free, that's what's killing you...

Typical poor Nigerian man... Thinking with those two wrinkled balls instead of your brain...

This new year... How about you keep that worthless pẹnis of yours to yourself and advice you fellow men to do the same...

2022... The year of abstinence!!!

This is how you people spread aids... Spawning your many bastards your useless girlfriends would later dump in waste bins and gutters... Overpopulation... Depleting national resources...

Rubbish....

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 29, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Let me just add to this,men if you want virgins be chaste,but no you will want to confirm if she is a virgin cheesy

Who will now marry the non virgins grin you cannot be expecting female virgins when there are no male virgins preach chastity to both and stop embarrassing yourselves because las las you will end up with the non virgins.

You can't always eat your cake and have it cool

What pains me is their weird idea of what virgins are...

These idiots actually think virgins are morally righteous...blah blah blah...

Their gullibility amuses me sometimes... They are easy target for women who really mean business... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Pls do advice wannabe redpillers on here...so it's gonna be balanced.. grin wink
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Sonnobax15(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
grin
Mennnnnnnn,this cross over night,man don dey plan how to commissioner different bore holes on top babes pot of beans cheesy

Well,my only advice to them the bannies is that--"if you are a responsible lady, you'll definitely attract responsible men.... Don't be deceived, because personally,the way I accord respect to decent lading ain't the same way I do to hoes undecided. Place a value on yourself,so that men go respect you......Stop lashing around..
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Biglittlelois(f): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'm yet to see women force you guys at gun point to part with your money, cos y'all are making it seem like women control your mouth from saying "no".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Biglittlelois(f): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
domino4211:

And you guys keep indulging these average girls with syndromes of entitlement and victim mentality by constantly giving them whatever amount of money they ask for, so why are you all butt-hurt about it?

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Cholls(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
My brothers and sisters this thread na war
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol

Advice to men:

1. I noticed where there is "sugar you see ants around". Likewise for men, don't approach a lady like you can buy her the whole world, a shining knight who is willing to rescue her in her distress. First show her your real personality, give her emotional support before you support her financially. Your first impression shouldn't be " I'm a rich guy". If you approach me like that, I will manipulate and milk your money.

2. Stop fornicating about. angry. No woman wants a community dick, with infection and shaggy balls.

3. Lol, if you're a broke ass redpiller like, follow rich guys here and bash women. Stop wasting your time online, putting all your frustration on women. As long as you're broke, good looking ladies won't look at you.

4. Stay healthy too and go to gym. We don't like young men looking like 75yrs with a protruding stomach. I'm sure y'all have spec, so be a lady spec too.

Lol.

Preach sis, your points are valid cool

1 Like

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Biglittlelois:
I'm yet to see women force you guys at gun point to part with your money, cos y'all are making it seem like women control your mouth from saying "no".

How can they even say no when the first impression they give is 'baby I have money so it's all yours do with it as you like' cool

6 Likes

Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Franktom247(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
You dey advise people wey get ear problem like buhari sorry you were not informed
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Nyascobar1414: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
AGurlnoname:
Lol

Advice to men:

Lol.

advice...
Be a virgin before you comment on the thread
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by Nyascobar1414: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
My advice to nigerian ladies(90% hoes)...

Try and do away with vaginal infections..
Try and do away with the fishy smell of ya pussy... Heard its natural, but spits
Try and have a goal you set for yourself.
Stay clear from fornication
stay clear generally from sin

Be hardworking.. It pays

Old Hags should not corrupt the young ones

and all in all be a virgin...

If you are not, then dont comment on nairaland post no more...
Re: Advice To Our Ladies As We Step Into The New Year by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Naija females.....80 percent are not worth it.....

i dont show them love anymore...its either they love me more..or nothing for them and i dont trust dem

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Slawormiir?? / Guys Do You Enjoy Female Attention? Best Answer Wins 10k / Do You Like It Shaved Or Hairy 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.