Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

I’m Actually A MAMI WATER Africans Take It Seriously But It'sNot -FFK ’s Ex-wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Actually A MAMI WATER Africans Take It Seriously But It'sNot -FFK ’s Ex-wife (388 Views)

Drama As Ex-wife Marries Off Daughter Without Father’s Consent / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Actually A MAMI WATER Africans Take It Seriously But It'sNot -FFK ’s Ex-wife by StreetFight: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2021
Ex-Beauty Queen, Precious Chikwendu has revealed being a mermaid goddess, known in local parlance as “Mami water,” when she told a supposed male friend in a video that has now gone viral on social media that she is actually a Mami, popularly called Mami water by Nigerians.

Recall vanguard reported recently that the ex-wife to Chief Femi Fani-Kayode was battling with a strange and rare skin disease that some dermatologists have claimed to be cancerous.

pool when a male voice asked why she loves to always be in the water.

Her responses send shivers down many viewers’ spines and her fans when she said, “ I am supposed to be a Mami. I am actually told I am a Mami, My mom told me I am a Mami but a good one.” You know Africans take the issues of Mami too serious, it is not that serious.” She said.

Meanwhile, one of her fans, Tonia, who responded to the video said If she is truly one she would have killed or destroyed her ex-husband, Fani-Kayode, better still, she would have gotten custody of her children who are well-cared for by the estranged husband.

Reacting also to the video, a source, who wishes not to be named, told our correspondent that, “She has refused to come and see the children in the house even though she has been asked to do so for the last one year and 6 months. She can’t come there because of the prayers that go on in that house. She is from the dark Kingdom and that house is a house of light. She doesn’t even phone the kids even though she has an open line on the videophone. She stopped calling them 6 months ago.” He said.

He added, She sent stalkers to their school and had them secretly and illegally filmed claiming they had head injuries and covid 19. All these claims proved to be false and a criminal investigation has been launched by the police about how the footage was obtained.”

Vanguard had reported how Precious Chikwendu, in a video, wept for not being allowed to see her children and how they have been nursing a head injury recently.

Fani-Kayode has since released a video to counter those allegations when the children were seen living happily and recently, were spotted receiving Xmas gifts from Santa Claus.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/im-actually-a-mami-water-africans-take-it-seriously-but-it-is-not-ffks-ex-wife-precious-chikwendu/

I BEG, SHEE MAMI WATER DEY CRY NI?

ABI, SHEE HUMAN BEING FIT DEY FUCCK MAMI WATER NI?

I BEG, ANY NIGGA WEY DEY HERE WEY DON FUCCK MAMI WATER BEFORE, MAKE E COME TELL US OOO
Re: I’m Actually A MAMI WATER Africans Take It Seriously But It'sNot -FFK ’s Ex-wife by donbachi(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Person wey dey sick,no go find treatment.she dey form mami water.

All over tiktok,na nwammiri dey reign for naija babes.calling upon themselves,what they know nothing about.

Mmiri kee una dia.
Re: I’m Actually A MAMI WATER Africans Take It Seriously But It'sNot -FFK ’s Ex-wife by StreetFight: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Everybody is afraid to comment in Miami Water thread.

(1) (Reply)

Girls That Lick Soup. I Want To Know The Implications / Air Conditioner Repair Services At Reasonable Price / Scary Things That Happen In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.