Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging (3358 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging by bobbiiee: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2021
Accept her. But send her packing when she slaps your father.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging by Love55freas(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2021
please don't marry her
Re: Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging by vibratingpenis: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

There is always a need, don't be a half baked sentimental judge.
I just went through the OP's profile and saw his previous thread he was told,he didn't witness it or give his GF a listening ear.
You don't do that because it leaves room for one to infer things what if his mother doesn't like the lady or is a violent person or who knows if it was made up,going through his previous thread he didn't even respond to a few sane questions thrown at him.
One person said there are two sides to every story,the Gf's side,his mother's side and the truth.Before making decisions be certain so as not to make irrational decisions that come to bite us.

The OP should be honest enough and offload the whole story,if he does know what transpired then shame on him because this could be a lie or taken as malicious by him or against his GF by his mother.

The issue of contention here isn't the slap we are not yet there to address it because the story and what transpired that led to it hasn't been addressed so don't be sentimental here.

Serious?
Why would my gf allow my mum hate her?
For peace to reign in a man's life he shouldn't make any mistake of wifying a lady the family especially the mum doesn't support.

It is a different case if they were getting along well before marriage and things goes sour after marriage, that one is manageable but for a girlfriend to slap my mum, God of Nazareth, no matter whatsoever reason she should have restrained herself, do you know what a mother means, even I as a man despite all the wahala my uncle's wife is giving me, verbally, physically, and psychologically tormenting me but they no born me wella to raise my hands or even talk back to her disrespectfully for whatsoever reason even if she curse my own mother so why will a girlfriend of mine have the effrontery to slap my mum, my mother I mean ooo.
Sending her packing without touching her was the best thing and as far as the event took place and the girl actually slapped his mother there is no grounds for accepting her back again in this life, that line was too thick for her to cross.
Re: Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
vibratingpenis:

Serious?
Why would my gf allow my mum hate her
How is your GF responsible for the hate your mother gives what would you advise her to do?

For peace to reign in a man's life he shouldn't make any mistake of wifying a lady the family especially the mum doesn't support.
Lol,the man and his wife won't stay with the mother 24/7 the mother doesn't necessarily have to support or like the woman whatever animosity they may have can be managed or they speak once in a while not everyone will have a rosy relationship with their in-laws but then since in Africa and Nigeria in particular some mothers-in-law can't mind their businesses and their sons can't make boundaries I may have to agree with you but nobody should be made unhappy to please their mother,what if the mom supports the wife and she turns out to be terrible no one should base their decisions solely in the opinion you gave

It is a different case if they were getting along well before marriage and things goes sour after marriage, that one is manageable but for a girlfriend to slap my mum, God of Nazareth, no matter whatsoever reason she should have restrained herself
If your mother is wrong she may deserve that slap because many of us can do the unthinkable when we have been pushed to the wall including you I will not give a pass for anybody who may have done wrong because the person is related to me we should only learn to manage and control our anger because anything can happen
do you know what a mother means
I know what a mother is she is human and makes mistakes and she cannot be above correction or apologising for her misdeeds,
even I as a man despite all the wahala my uncle's wife is giving me, verbally, physically, and psychologically tormenting me
Better leave that toxic environment you would not be giving an award for staying there your mental health should be important to you and be civil when dialoguing with your uncle or his wife that you don't like how you are being treated,learn to speak out and don't internalise abuse you are not doing yourself any favour
l but they no born me wella to raise my hands or even talk back to her disrespectfully for whatsoever reason even if she curse my own mother so why will a girlfriend of mine have the effrontery to slap my mum, my mother I mean ooo
Dem born you wells to correct her and air your grievance it is good that you have some form of restraint or self control but don't you ever overlook abuse or disrespect for any reason you won't die if you speak up about your being mistreated no human being should be subject to abuse or maltreatment.You are not your girlfriend neither is your girlfriend you stop normalising abuse God knows this rubbish you are tolerating from your uncle's wife I won't tolerate it from anybody or subject anyone to such,may God help us all
Sending her packing without touching her was the best thing and as far as the event took place and the girl actually slapped his mother there is no grounds for accepting her back again in this life, that line was too thick for her to cross.

Your mother and girlfriend should respect their boundaries, because crossing any line can bring forth unintended consequences,that is your opinion the guy didn't see it happen and no man or woman should sentimentally take sides with any body so in my view if my mother was wrong and deserved the slap I will accept the person back and ensure they both sit together and trash out their issues,any reason for me not taking the person back won't be because my mom was slapped (if she was the person who was wronged or erred first) but because the person may have anger issues and showed toxicity that would be my reason and not because of a slap,but then I am human enough to know that when certain people take advantage of us we could be pushed to our limits and do the unthinkable hence why it is advisable to avoid such toxic situations because you yourself may be pushed to the wall by your uncle's wife and do what you never thought was possible.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prepare And Use This Favour Soap And Thank Me Later. / Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform / This Girl Has Been Disturbing Me,what Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.