Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? (1307 Views)

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? / What Did You Kill For This Christmas Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by JOACHINpedro: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Compliment of the season to you all.
My mom bought about 8 live chickens. She knows that I have never killed a chicken before (I'm scared of making it suffer) and this time she insists I must kill them all.
pls how do I kill this harmless creatures without making them suffer?

Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2021
Everyday one stupid question or the other, either from Simps or one werey, this nairaland don tire person.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by JOACHINpedro: 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Everyday one stupid question or the other, either from Simps or one werey, this nairaland don tire person.
This is not a stupid question. I have phobia killing/eating chicken.

Mind you, I've worked in a lab (phlebotomist) so I'm yet to understand why I dey fear kill ordinary chicken

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by Veenbanks(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
I understand you Op. Welcome brotherly.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by JOACHINpedro: 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Veenbanks:
I understand you Op. Welcome brotherly.
You have the same issue?
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by Veenbanks(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

You have the same issue?
Yeah! I could remember vividly how I was pressurized to kill a chicken told after killing one, killing the next we be like abc. Merely looking at it. I was overwhelmed with pity. The pleading eyes really got me. I assumed, if it was the other way round. That event just spoiled my mood that day. Then I do ponder, how people butcher their fellow being with ease. What a crazy world we live in.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by JOACHINpedro: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Veenbanks:
Yeah! I could remember vividly how I was pressurized to kill a chicken told after killing one, killing the next we be like abc. Merely looking at it. I was overwhelmed with pity. The pleading eyes really got me. I assumed, if it was the other way round. That event just spoiled my mood that day. Then I do ponder, how people butcher their fellow being with ease. What a crazy world we live in.
So did you kill it?
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by Veenbanks(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

So did you kill it?

No I didn't.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by JOACHINpedro: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ultrav:
Forget the chicken,its gonna die anyway,forget pity or sympathy or some other nonsense. Now remember the smell of tasty,crispy fried chicken, Remember when that chicken pooped and messed up your floor and how noisy it is. Now grab a sharp knife ,take it outside and slit its throat. You're welcome.
This came too late, all the chicken up there are late.
I had to carry it to slaughter house.
They are all Dead!

Thanks alot for the input, I'll tell my kids about it so they don't shy away from killing chicken like their dad. As for me, I'm getting a sniper gun, the target is on their head so that they don't suffer before dieing
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by JOACHINpedro: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Veenbanks:
No I didn't.
We have a big problem.
I've resort to getting a sniper gun. I just can't kill with knife
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by BigDawsNet: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hire a hit man tongue
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Veenbanks:
Mine is an experience I never want a repeat of in this life or the next. It was overwhelming and I was a teenager then. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by Veenbanks(m): 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

We have a big problem.
I've resort to getting a sniper gun. I just can't kill with knife
Abi!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by Veenbanks(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Mine is an experience I never want a repeat of in this life or the next. It was overwhelming and I was a teenager then. undecided
Did the chicken chase you or what?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Veenbanks:
Did the chicken chase you or what?
The thing escaped our grip with its neck hanging half cut off. It ran all over the room until it eventually got exhausted . Then my mum grabbed it and cut its head off to end it. That was it for me and killing those things back then. undecided

Even to kill those humongous gutter rats from back in those days required a lot of mental psyching abeg! undecided
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by Veenbanks(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The thing escaped our grip with its neck hanging half cut off. It ran all over the room until it eventually got exhausted . Then my mum grabbed it and cut its head off to end it. That was it for me and killing those things back then. undecided

Even to kill those humongous gutter rats from back in those days required a lot of mental psyching abeg! undecided
I can imagine.
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Veenbanks:
I can imagine.
Killing no be for everyone abeg. I fit kill cockroach,fly or other insects but the kind kill wey I go see blood pass a speck, I stay away from. undecided
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by JOACHINpedro: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The thing escaped our grip with its neck hanging half cut off. It ran all over the room until it eventually got exhausted . Then my mum grabbed it and cut its head off to end it. That was it for me and killing those things back then....
This is horrible angry
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by JOACHINpedro: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Hire a hit man tongue
Yes i did. He finished the job in his slaughter house.
Thanks
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by BigDawsNet: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Yes i did. He finished the job in his slaughter house.
Thanks

Let me guess, a Russian hitman? cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by CrazyMan(m): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Compliment of the season to you all.
My mom bought about 8 live chickens. She knows that I have never killed a chicken before (I'm scared of making it suffer) and this time she insists I must kill them all.
pls how do I kill this harmless creatures without making them suffer?
Lol...

Just use your right leg to step on both legs of the chicken, then use your left leg to step/clip both wings.

Then with a very sharp knife, hold the neck and cut it off. After doing this, wait for about 30seconds so that it would finish shaking then remove your legs from it and put it into a bowl of hot water to peel off it's feathers.

It's not difficult.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by 1F30M4(f): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
CrazyMan:

Lol...

Just use your right leg to step on both legs of the chicken, then use your left leg to step/clip both wings.

Then with a very sharp knife, hold the neck and cut it off. After doing this, wait for about 30seconds so that it would finish shaking then remove your legs from it and put it into a bowl of hot water to peel off it's feathers.

It's not difficult.

Good luck.

Well detailed. How some people do it so effortlessly, mek una cut liver gimme na grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Hahahahaaaa.. you even want to make attempt. I can't even touch a live chicken, let alone killing it. The way that thing wriggle it's body ehn? I'll just freak out!

God knows I'll stone it to death from a mile away if anyone forces me to kill it and I have no choice. Though I don't foresee that happening. I'll rather have it prepared where I bought it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by JOACHINpedro: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Let me guess, a Russian hitman? cheesy
Lol
You must be a comic freak. grin
Yes or Yes?
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by JOACHINpedro: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mercychen:
Hahahahaaaa.. you even want to make attempt. I can't even touch a live chicken, let alone killing it. The way that thing wriggle it's body ehn? I'll just freak out!

God knows I'll stone it to death from a mile away if anyone forces me to kill it and I have no choice. Though I don't foresee that happening. I'll rather have it prepared where I bought it.

Stone is to death shocked

Jungle justice style cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by BigDawsNet: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Lol
You must be a comic freak. grin
Yes or Yes?

Absolutely

Tho i hav Russian friends here and i joke about Russian hitman...

They are like, bro every country has got a hit man...
Nobody hire Russian hitman dis day... pretty expensive grin
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Stone is to death shocked

Jungle justice style cheesy

Lol @ jungle justice.
Yes o! No body should just give me the task of killing a chicken. grin
Re: Pls Help!!!!! How Do You Kill Chicken?? by siofra(f): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
Veenbanks:

Pleading eyes indeed grin

The only thing I see in a chicken's eyes when killing it is fear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mcdonalds Shouldnt Be Getting Sued! / Banana / Duru Bulgur Wheat Meal-nyanfu.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.