Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nairaland Needs Update And New Features - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Needs Update And New Features (171 Views)

Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Anybody Who Reads OyigboUpdate Trash On Nairaland Needs Brain Check / Who Is Oyigbo Update And Udele 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Needs Update And New Features by NewsForYou: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Hi Seun and his honorable moderators: Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticla and others I don’t remember their exact monikers.

Nairaland has become a big forum for Nigerians and other Africans. Nigerians home and abroad visit this forum for informations and news update. But then we have some people that are trying very hard to bring the forum into disrepute. They are doing everything to ruin this wonderful forum. It’s a well calculated move. I figured the plan is when the forum become too chaotic and unintelligible for people they will stop visiting. I’m sure you don’t want them to win.

I suggested that banning certain profiles is not enough if the creators of such profile can create more. I have seen certain features on some sites that makes someone create a profile but the profile become ghosts, others can’t see their activities only them can see their own activities. That will keep them busy because they wouldn’t know that they are not really engaging anyone but themselves. Also I suggested you can block some certain IPs but the most important feature update that I’m suggesting is a block button for people that stalk and bully others.
Some people on this forum spend all their lives trolling and bullying others who have different thoughts as against theirs. It’s important for me to chose who I want to interact with and who I don’t want to see their activities. The way it is. We are all forced to engage everybody on this forum and that shouldn’t be. Other apps, websites allow people to block others they won’t want to interact with.
Please kindly look into that.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Nairaland Needs Update And New Features by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
The forum is to old to remain like this..
I'm sure it hasn't gone through many updates since the creations of the forum...

Dude just cashing out not improving the interface...

(1) (Reply)

2,500 Clerics Pray For Bola Tinubu To Become Nigeria’s President / Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 14/01/2022. / 2023: Only The Best Is Good Enough For Nigeria Now, Makinde Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.