Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer (2313 Views)

An Exotic Car Built From The Scratch By Engr. Alex Akwuiwu. / Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border / Nigeria Custom Service Cars For Sale Contact Miss Janet On Whatsapp 08133012604 (2) (3) (4)

A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by Emmydo1994(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
A young and vibrant member of the Nigeria Custom Service built a flying plane from scratch, the whole processes took about 3 weeks to work on.
Below are attached images and videos.
I think he deserves some accolades

Please like and share.

Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Good

Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by yuping(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nice project.

Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by Avedonn: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lol.. how can a grown up celebrate what kids have been making for years effortless.

This is a toy plane na...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by Gwagone: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by Northernblood4(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
These people are foolish i tell you.

In his stupid mind, he will be expecting funding from Gov as support so that he will join in the looting spree. These people are criminals.

That nonsense doesn't even stand at any place during toy exhibition

Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by gasparpisciotta: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Drone or plane?

I am not understanding

Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by EgunMogaji2: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Avedonn:
Lol.. how can a grown up celebrate what kids have been making for years effortless.

They have no shame at all. Zero.

Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by BigDawsNet: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
There is nothing like Nigeria Custom

Correction: Nigeria Customs
Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by pafo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
Avedonn:

I shame for thr post. We celebrate mediocrity too much.
Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by mytime24(f): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:
There is nothing like Nigeria Custom

Correction: Nigeria Customs
itk undecided

Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by BigDawsNet: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
mytime24:
itk undecided

There's nothing like itk
It's pretty obvious
Custom and Customs are two different things

Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by LikeAking: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nice!
Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by talk2hb1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Drone or plane?

I am not understanding
I tired for my country people ooo, them dey call drone plane
Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by Okeyc230: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Wow! Sitting room airplane flying to dinning.
Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by Dshocker(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2021
Emmydo1994:
A young and vibrant member of the Nigeria Custom Service built a flying plane from scratch, the whole processes took about 3 weeks to work on.
Below are attached images and videos.
I think he deserves some accolades

Please like and share.

If you make me vex now,i will ban you forever,from accessing nairaland
Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by KingAzubuike(f): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2021
What Chinese, japanese, Korean and Indian 7 year olds have been building effortlessly as toys to play with since the 90s.
Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by Jangbajantis: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2021
KingAzubuike:
What Chinese, japanese, Korean and Indian 7 year olds have been building effortlessly as toys to play with since the 90s.
Don't be surprised if you see this thread on front page.
Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Just imagine what a grown up country has reduced to.....chai! It's a pity and very shamefool
Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by lagusboyyy(m): 11:11am On Dec 30, 2021
A hahaha.. Una no go use laugh kill person for here.
Re: A Flying Plane Built From Scratch By A Nigeria Custom Officer by KingMack(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2021
OP discover I'm talent late..may be by the time him go perfect I'm talent..he will be on his way to_________

Someone should fill the blank space for me cheesy

Sold sold sold Foreign used 2010 Toyota Camry for sale / Exclusive Sale! Rolls Royce Ghost 2015 Mildly Used.... 165m / Fairly Used