Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) (70048 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) / Lady Shoots Man Dead For Refusing To Kiss Her In US (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Akegor Godbless Omamuyorwi In Delta State, Seize Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by Askmewhy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
please send him back to Nigeria let him come.

1 Like

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by PrinceMajestic: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
abike12:
Disgusting beast. I hope he rots in prison.
shut the fhuck up bitch. Have you found him guilty of the charges? You already wishing him evil even though he is your country man in diaspora you couldn't even think he is being accused for his black excellence. Be very careful
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by ayenale1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Konji no dey know age o...this one should have been given 10yrs sentence...
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Agugbadin:
Na IGBO MAN.
Hmmmm

He committed a criminal act and I hope he pays for it dearly but what has that got to do with being an Igbo man?
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by PrinceMajestic: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ouchbabe:
Shame shame shame........shame
See how you ended up disgracing yourself, your friends and your family.
shut up bitch. Are you the jury that found him guilty? You're quick to condemn your country men in diaspora when they're accused without even thinking he could be suffering racial accusations for his black excellence in their country. I think I now understand why some of my NL guys believe Nigerian girls are too dumb and only sexually useful
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by cococandy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
post=108909378:

We don't think this is rampant over there among our Nurses.
This one is just a child of perdition that has been destined to be unfortunate in this life.

Cococandy, what can you say to this terrible act?
1) A nurse and a nursing assistant are not the same job so I guess title doesn’t match with body of the article

2) is it rampant? I don’t know. There’s sexual abuse in every society. His job definitely puts him in a position where patients are always nakedd and vulnerable around him. That hasn’t been shown to increase a pattern of sexual assault to my knowledge. If anything, nursing has been voted the most trusted professionals for many consecutive years now. But as a CNA, he didn’t really have a license to lose so he might have been more reckless.

3) is he guilty? Dunno. It’s hard to defend a Nigerian man when it comes to sexual assault. For one many of them don’t even understand the definition of what’s appropriate or not. I want to say he should know given the job he does but honestly wouldn’t bet my cheap change on it.

5 Likes

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by Champneys: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Uwadiegu oponu.

Iwo laiye e?

Wey free and loose women boku for that side?

1 Like

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by cmecproblem(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Set up maybe.
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by billyG(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
This kind Oldman wey suppose don hang boots tay tay,dey spoil our image abroad.

1 Like

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by AyobamiIsaac12: 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Village people work cry
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by Midas01: 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is the only thing most Nigerian men are good at.

If this happened in Nigeria they'd blame the innocent victims. Mumu people.

7 Likes

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by Ouchbabe(f): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
PrinceMajestic post=108910297:
shut up bitch
. Are you the jury that found him guilty? You're quick to condemn your country men in diaspora when they're accused without even thinking he could be suffering racial accusations for his black excellence in their country. I think I now understand why some of my NL guys believe Nigerian girls are too dumb and only sexually useful
So this is how you address all the females in your family? Shame on you.
No pity for sexual offenders. Do the crime, then do the time.

3 Likes

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by casppyjay: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Don't mind him/her, they want to ban me without reading the rules, she does not even understand the rules.
I did not bully anyone because I did not quote anyone plus vulturegriller is nobody's monikier while dot nation is nobody's tribe.
She thinks am stupid, she's obsessed with me.
honestly

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by Dagger79(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
After years of hard work, you just woke up one morning and chose to ruin it angry angry

1 Like

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by Bimpe29: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is pathetic!
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by Sermwell(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kutunban:
Something tells me this man is innocent.
I'm telling you! Only God knows!! cry
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by PrinceMajestic: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ouchbabe:

So this is how you address all the females in your family? Shame on you.
No pity for sexual offenders. Do the crime, then do the time.
have you found him guilty of the crime? Behave like a normal person with brains. If ladies like you are the ones left for us to marry then we're already in for a long thing. Despite fact that men are the ones patronizing you on your perfume sales you still have evil wishes against us. Stop evil, is not good
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by irunoko(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Satanist5:
Please guys I really need help
I can't hide anymore

I can't get an erection again. It's been six months now. Yesterday i went to a brothel and paid 1k for a Mouth Action but even that did not work.

Help please.

orgylover
go and test your mother
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by Ouchbabe(f): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
have you found him guilty of the crime? Behave like a normal person with brains. If ladies like you are the ones left for us to marry then we're already in for a long thing. Despite fact that men are the ones patronizing you on your perfume sales you still have evil wishes against us. Stop evil, is not good
I made my comment based on court verdict. It's not in my place to find him guilty.....I am not a jury.
As for my perfume, both men and women dey rush me.
Finally I don't wish anyone evil. Biri kam biri

1 Like

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by irunoko(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
shut up bitch. Are you the jury that found him guilty? You're quick to condemn your country men in diaspora when they're accused without even thinking he could be suffering racial accusations for his black excellence in their country. I think I now understand why some of my NL guys believe Nigerian girls are too dumb and only sexually useful
Na them

Rape apologist.sex offender is guilty and it will be tattooed on him grin tongue

This is a lesson for you to control your pen1s grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by 360command: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
This guy life is finished. No employer of labour go employ the guy.. if he comes out, the only solution for him is to think entrepreneurial. Any little mistake he does. They will use this against him. In the US, registered as a Tier I sex offender, when he comes out of prison, he will have to go knocking at his neighbor door in the street, in the apartment telling them "my name is .... , I am a tier I sex offender".

1 Like

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by NoSentiment: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
As usual, he's a follower of the "religion of love " who went to the USA to spread his "love" gospel.
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by 360command: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Focusmind:
He is not Nigerian. He is American biko. All these Nigerians that have lost in Yankee. They should stop refering them as Nigerians. The US environment and society shaped their behaviour and character.
lol! You and I know say sexual assault,harassment or abuse dey go on well for Nigeria which we know say we no dey respect women for Nigeria.

Even in the USA, my wife dey always dey tell me say we Nigerians are perverts, we like to dey harass women for work. Woman don tell you say she no dey feel you, yet you dey touch her wrist, arm .. American females don't like it. If that is what you do in your country don't bring it here and also, they removed 2 Nigerians from their workplace due to harassment. If the American women reported it to higher authority, she does not know but they (nigerians) are not working there anymore..

2 Likes

Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by jcent2611: 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
but wait ohhh.....him prick still dey stand so
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by drezzyx(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
See setup
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by chemicool: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Satanist5:
Please guys I really need help
I can't hide anymore

I can't get an erection again. It's been six months now. Yesterday i went to a brothel and paid 1k for a Mouth Action but even that did not work.

Help please.

orgylover

Omo ale
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by Solsix(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Gofwane:
They are very real!
They will always device a way to get you once your file land for their table grin
Hahahaha God pass them my brother
Re: Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) by Satannistt(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
undecided

Armed robber and gay orgylover

Thunder fire your mama there undecided

How can you be raping disabled people? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.