Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) (39116 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sad moments embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Frank150: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
What a tragedy
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by BlackfireX: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Anytime you are about to do some upliftment in life...avoid travelling

Village people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by coolclarke(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
So sad
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by lagonovo: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
May he rest in peace.

Takeaway for those still breathing: Could your desperation and quest for what does not belong to you lead to someone's death? Think twice!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Ibfpleasant(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
No good news has ever comes out of this state from the beginning of 2021.. I prays 2022 is a good year them.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by bluefilm: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Spirit Husbands in action.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Pretttywoman: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
So sad...Rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by VicM6: 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
the stupid people get him password
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Befulfilled(f): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
apostle96:
On the 30th of November, 2021,
I traveled from Akoko in Ondo State to Fajuyi, Ado in Ekiti state just to retrieve my MTN line that I lost
It took me a whole day long to get that done..with the all stress and everything
Thereafter, I traveled back to ondo state.
I never knew such an innocent journey could lead to the end of somebody's life
RIP to the man
I hope his financee remain faithful to him even in death enough by never to ride on another di*k

You are kidding right? She shouldn't marry another person?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by MuscularDick(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
StPete:
Same way a former colleague died yesterday, exactly 2 days to his wedding cry scheduled for the 30th of December
Men should be careful and flee from women with spirit husband. If her spirit husband doesn't kill you, he will make money to run from you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by guru90: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
For my area....

They have set canopies everywhere waiting for the man to arrive from Lagos State.

Saturday last week was the man Wedding and Traditional Marriage...

The same last week Friday... The man was returning due to his ceremony was Saturday last week..

The man got accident at Ibadan Express road.... He died immediately......

As i am waiting this message.... Those canopies are still there but the man died last week Friday...........

We Strongly needs to be prayerful all the time.......................

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Which kind life be dis sef? Na cos of all this kind news wey to go outside sef don dey fear me, everybody just dey die anyhow, how I wish say I fit escape any untimely death ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by falcon01: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
SupremeZen:
None of us know the day of our death. May his soul Rest in peace
That's the beauty of life
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by MuscularDick(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
bluefilm:
Spirit Husbands in action.
Na their way. If they can't kill you, they will make money run from you.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ejike eme uwa. RIP.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by YorubaIsCursed: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
On my wedding day, Demons will attend, Agents of darkness will be in attendance, Marine spirits will be in attendance, especially Marine kingdom will attend for a purpose, they want to see something. They will not do me anything, but I'm sorry, they will do my wife strong thing cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by chibuchibu: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
May his soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
guru90:
For my area....

They have set canopies everywhere waiting for the man to arrive from Lagos State.

Saturday last week was the man Wedding and Traditional Marriage...

The same last week Friday... The man was returning due to his ceremony was Saturday last week..

The man got accident at Ibadan Express road.... He died immediately......

As i am waiting this message.... Those canopies are still there but the man died last week Friday...........

We Strongly needs to be prayerful all the time.......................

So the man wasn't prayerful?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by bluefilm: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
MuscularDick:
Na their way. If they can't kill you, they will make money run from you.

I dey tell you.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by LordErrk: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
apostle96:

I hope his financee remain faithful to him even in death enough by never to ride on another di*k

Saying you don't have sense is an understatement
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by olajizz01(m): 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Very horrible experience for his family,bridal family and friends,

The experience was horrible when I lost my good friend a month to his wedding,somebody that has been expected to married for long and when he finally met his desired wife,he couldn't witnessed his supposed joyous day. Friends and families of both sides have been buying aso ebi, but it was horrible experience for all of us.

We give thanks to Almighty who spare our lives,not that we worship HIM, than those dead,but just grace of GOD we received.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Loreettaa: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
apostle96:
I traveled from Akoko in Ondo State to Fajuyi, Ado in Ekiti state just to retrieve my MTN line that I lost
It took me a whole day long to get that done..with the all stress and everything
RIP to the man
[s]I hope his financee remain faithful to him even in death enough by never to ride on another di*k[/s]
You lack common sense
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Selfmotivated: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Village ehh... Times like this we have to be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Bouncin(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
People dieing anyhow cry RIP to him
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
May his soul rest in pieces
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by Ttjj: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Life
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by MartinCorridon: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
apostle96:
RIP to the man

Last sentence is Mission Impossible

RIP to the deceased.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by chiago95(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
YorubaIsCursed:
On my wedding day, Demons will attend, Agents of darkness will be in attendance, Marine spirits will be in attendance, especially Marine kingdom will attend for a purpose, they want to see something. They will not do me anything, but I'm sorry, they will do my wife strong thing cry cry cry cry cry
Are you for real?? Azin... ARE YOU NORMAAAALLLL
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by chiago95(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

What is eggzactly wrong with you? Cant you comprehend simple sentences. Oshi!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Two days ago, my secondary school classmate died. We were busy celebrating him on our class' platform without knowing that he'd died earlier same day.

Death. ..one of the mysteries of life!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies 14 Days To His Wedding (photos) by guru90: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

Am just speechless...... But in other way round... he is not prayerful.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site / Crash Barrier Saves 22 Passengers From Plunging Into Lagos Lagoon (photos) / Video: Onitsha Head Bridge Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.