Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) (32443 Views)

Emir of Bauchi's Brother, Rilwanu Sulaiman Adamu, Found Dead (Photos) / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by wallstreetnews: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2021

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
His Royal Highness has said it all!

Whether you like it not, JESUS is Coming ,
Whether you Believe in JESUS or not, JESUS is Coming,
Whether you are Prepared or not, JESUS is Coming,

It is in your own Interest to Drop religion, Submit and Surrender to the LORDSHIP of JESUS Christ.
It is in your own Interest to Humble yourself, and run quickly into the Ark of Safety( JESUS CHRIST)! Because the ark wil soon be Shut.

Finally! There is no other way to be Saved. There is no other way to Eternal Life.
Know JESUS! Know PEACE!
No JESUS! No PEACE!

331 Likes 29 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by ExAngel007(f): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
pfff
Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Tumbulum: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Muric will soon respond. Shameless man.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2021

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by updatechange(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Soon and very soon

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by helinues: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
What has he forgotten that he is coming to pick?..

grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
He only sang what they want to hear in the spirit of the season ...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by helinues: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
His Royal Highness has it all!

It is in your own Interest to Drop religion, Submit and Surrender to the LORDSHIP of JESUS Christ.
It is in your own Interest to Humble yourself, and run quickly into the Ark of Safety( JESUS CHRIST)! Because the ark wil soon be Shut.

Finally! There is no other way to be Saved. There is no other way to Eternal Life.
Know JESUS! Know PEACE!
No JESUS! No PEACE!

Coming to do what exactly? What did he forget on earth that he is coming to pick?

Have you seen dead people coming back again? If you are dead, you are dead, Yamutu Yakare

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
'Jesus is cuming soon...' these religious fraudsters have been saying this for 2 thousand years.

If some1 promise to give you money and 2 thousand years after you never see shishi will you continue to believe that liar? Use your brains Nigerians. Both Christianity and Islam are scams.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

Coming to do what exactly? What did he forget on earth that he is coming to pick?

Have you seen dead people coming back again? If you are dead, you are dead, Yamutu Yakare
Abdul but Jesus isnt dead now, he rose from dead

Even your Quran says Jesus is coming again while Mohamed remains manure

197 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Zooposki(f): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
Christianity is the religion they used in deceiving the african man. Very soon the white man will come back again, enslave them, bend them over, spread them cheeks and ram their dick into their nyansh like how they buck break them before.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by helinues: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Abdul but Jesus isnt dead now, he rose from dead

Even your Quran says Jesus is coming again while Mohamed remains manure

No be only Rose but Jennifer.

He is dead, I mean dead Yan Yan, not coming back anywhere again

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
'Jesus is cuming soon...' these religious fraudsters have been saying this for 2 thousand years.

If some1 promise to give you money and 2 thousand years after you never see shishi will you continue to believe that liar? Use your brains Nigerians. Both Christianity and Islam are scams.
But 2000 years is like a second before the one who created time that isn't moved by time

Technically it may just be like 2hrs to God after Jesus resurrected so na una need time

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

No be only Rose but Jennifer.

He is dead, I mean dead Yan Yan, not coming back anywhere again
Abdul joke on you o

You only knew Jesus through Christianity so why remove the part where he is alive abi did you meet him personally outside what Bible told you

Even in your Quran allah never allowed him taste death or otapiapia

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Zooposki:
Christianity is the religion they used in deceiving the african man. Very soon the white man will come back again, enslave them, bend them over, spread them cheeks and ram their dick into their nyansh like how they buck break them before.
so what did they used in deceiving those who must only pray towards the black stone in Arab land cos connection no dey africa

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by helinues: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Abdul joke on you o

You only knew Jesus through Christianity so why remove the part where he is alive abi did you meet him personally outside what Bible told you

Even in your Quran allah never allowed him taste death or otapiapia

See, I ain't fan of no religion or any fairy tale story books, cos in religion brain is no needed.

What's the essence of free gift if I can't use mine

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

See, I ain't fan of no religion or any fairy tale story books, cos in religion brain is no needed.

What's the essence of free gift if I can't use mine
yeah, nobody dey gree be Muslim online again

I know the pains especially when you are a fake muslim grin

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
[s]But 2000 years is like a second before the one who created time that isn't moved by time Technically it may just be like 2hrs to God after Jesus resurrected so na una need time[/s]

This is why politicians use your brains to fry akamu. It is because of mumus like you that Nigeria and Africa will always be a sh1thole.

3 Likes

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

This is why politicians use your brains to fry akamu. It is because of mumus like you that Nigeria and Africa will always be a sh1thole.
Africa is a shithole because of una greed, it has nothing to do with whiteman

Politicians use your brain not mine

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Frigga13: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

You ba?

How e take concern you as you no believe? If dem change am for you naa.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by helinues: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Frigga13:

You ba?

How e take concern you as you no believe? If dem change am for you naa.

As you can see say na jejeli I dey wey the guy carry head come, thought provoking questions always make religious people to be aggressive and I still don't know why

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

As you can see say na jejeli I dey wey the guy carry head come, thought provoking questions always make religious people to be aggressive and I still don't know why
you could have as well ignored the thread, nobody forced you to cry

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Africa is a shithole because of una greed, it has nothing to do with whiteman Politicians use your brain not mine

Your brain is paining you. Where did I mention whiteman? Christianity has rot your brain and now all you have left is empty skull.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Your brain is paining you. Where did I mention whiteman? Christianity has rot your brain and now all you have left is empty skull.
Na una way

Awon Africa man should stop seeing white man God as superior

Yet na same black man traditionalists dey worship inferior Lucifer through proxies

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by helinues: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
you could have as well ignored the thread, nobody forced you to cry

Avoid the thread because of what?

Is airing ones opinion now a sin?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

Avoid the thread because of what?

Is airing ones opinion now a sin?
No, but lieing that some one forced you to

helinues:

As you can see say na jejeli I dey wey the guy carry head come,
I am talking about this

Nobody carry head give you head

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Zandena(f): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
His Royal Highness has it all!

Know JESUS! Know PEACE!
No JESUS! No PEACE!
Why are these Christians so dumb like this?
The Emir is exposing the lies and fabrications in the bible while you take that as plus!
Qur'an has told muslims that Jesus did not die in the first place in chapter 4 Verse 157 and therefore his coming back isn't a surprise either. However, saying he died and resurrect is what is dumbest belief and that's what Bauchi Emir is preaching to them subtly!
You said he died and at the same time he's coming back, is it not CONTRADICTION!
Christianity is a hoax

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Frigga13: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
helinues:

Religion Na Opuim.. very addictive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Emir Of Bauch Says As He Host Bauchi Christians (Video) by Truthissupreme: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Zandena:

Why are these Christians so dumb like this?
The Emir is exposing the lies and fabrications in the bible while you take that as plus!
Qur'an has told muslims that Jesus did not die in the first place in chapter 4 Verse 157 and therefore his coming back isn't a surprise either. However, saying he died and resurrect is what is dumbest belief and that's what Bauchi Emir is preaching to them subtly!
You said he died and at the same time he's coming back, is it not CONTRADICTION!
Christianity is a hoax
why are Muslims dumb like this

Elijah didn't die he was taken by God so how come copy paste allah isn't preserving him to come back in islam even though he was pivotal to appearing before Jesus in the transfiguration

Why is the peadophile "seal of the prophets" even in the grave as manure, isn't he coming back too

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Magic Of Calabar And Their Women / Kano Chinese Chief, Mike Zang Shares Food To Less Privilege / Igbele: Evil Forest Where Itsekiris Dump Corpses Of Witches, Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.