Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding (71188 Views)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by blazepascal(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
I will not conclude yet till I know why the man broke up with her

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by tunapawizzy: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
.u carry camera dey record urself crying....indeed many are mad but few are roaming

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jondelng:

Why the hate? They probably earn your annual salary in a month.

That's if shes collecting real salary to begin with

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Bunmhi(f): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Freerhyme1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
They can wait patiently for a guy abroad but can't wait for the one in Nigeria. Confused gender

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by juman(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Women are so fake.
They use fake hair, fake nails, some use fake breast, fake hair lases, make up like masquerade etc.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by sisisioge: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Let him go biko....loyalty no dey his vocabulary.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by blazepascal(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Freerhyme1:
They can wait patiently for a guy abroad but can't wait for the one in Nigeria. Confused gender
grin
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by 8BitGee(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?
Most of them are taxi drivers, pizza delivery man and gutter cleaners. It's girls who don't have levels that want to die on top their neck.

Guys with cool bar na naija you go see them.

You're so right, you know, when we close from washing dead bodies, we resume at cleaning gutters in the afternoon and then deliver pizza by night, while using the other hand to drive taxis ... after all, there's dignity in labour here unlike in Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by kingmann(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?
Most of them are taxi drivers, pizza delivery man and gutter cleaners. It's girls who don't have levels that want to die on top their neck.

They mumu yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by DCmonster: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
She deserves it!
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by rave1047: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Problem no dey finish!
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by blazepascal(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
blazepascal:
I will not conclude yet till I know why the man broke up with her
or maybe the man found out she was after his money no true love
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by MsCassano(f): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Men??

I pity those who still kill themselves over a man.

You better do something with your life. They ain't worth the troubles.

My peace of mind over relationship brouhaha any time any day.

Ndi Uchu!

you know why I just like you babe, you dey always knack the nail for the head of the hammer gangangan. grin grin
abi is the hammer on the nail head sef. cheesy
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nigerian girls are so stupid and foolish, all of them

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by BMathew: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Men??

I pity those who still kill themselves over a man.

You better do something with your life. They ain't worth the troubles.

My peace of mind over relationship brouhaha any time any day.

Ndi Uchu!

Social media Born-again feminist grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Resurgent2016: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Seems the mods are on a mission to fan the gender war on nairaland....updating all kind of bf and gf issues

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Mitishi: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?

Better don't fool yourself.

I live in Europe and i want to tell you that those who drive taxi do it because they want to, pizza delivery is a choice if you want to have a second income and about gutter, can you please tell me the name of any western world that does not have a drainage system? How can you clean gutter when everything is underground?

You are a big fool! Ignorance do kill.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by ParkleElegant: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
Themainboy22:
I observed most of the end of the year seasons, always end bad for women. Due to their high hopes and unnecessary pressure of meeting up before the year ends, such as: getting married to avoid hitting shiloh the upper year or at best, getting engaged to use and console themselves. But trust our boys to always do the needful grin. The time they will use and work on themselves and how to be a virtous woman, they will waste it scheming on how to cage a niggar down. Not knowing that niggars are also scheming on how to dump their avss for a more virtuous one, be it her neighbour, sister, bestie or what so called...Niggars are becoming wiser by the day, the effects are all over nairaland romance section. Meanwhile Nairaland women reading this like;

So in your church mind, you have said something meaningful?
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, all these abroad boys no get money,na just fake accent,its small small girls that see them as a big deal
Please what do you do for a living, Do you have a job at all, i see your comment whenever i come online to read news, you and that siofra. You two jump on every post to condemn men. Please for your sanity, you need to take some time off social media, you are begin to behave like anobsessed wierdo. This hate is unnecessary, if you continue like this, you will end up fruatrated and lonely, which leads to depression.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by GhostWisperer: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Who told you it was about money? And who told you they don't have money or they only have fake accents?

You had better change the circle of friends you have.
majority na fake accent.

Someone leaves the shores of Nigeria early 30s or late 20s and comes backe in 5 years time with a phony accent that's neither here or there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Adakintroy: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
What about your families. Something happen the first place to run to is tik tok. Some of this girls are so immature most times they still can't tell why they are being dump. I know some guys are assholes but gush some girls are so irritating.

You make everything infinitely worst when you come to social media to state mostly what is a private subject. Find a familily person or close relative and try to talk.

Again ladies when you dating a guy leave am small g and tie well with his friends, brothers or relative. Marry or not. Welcome them with glee and respect. Pass back enter him family. You go marry yourself in before him notice. Some of una them never marry una,, una don de frown face for him brothers and sister, complain of friend frequent visites. In other words you don De claim territory. The day your wahala go set everyone go give you chance. In short they can't Waite for you matter the burst. It's good that to make allies so you don't go to wars alone

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Mitishi: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Correctbabe wey sabi, na one yeye fake accent dem carry come dy deceive small small girls

But they bought houses in Nigeria. Please don't forget to take your pills, envy can kill.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Correctbabe wey sabi, na one yeye fake accent dem carry come dy deceive small small girls
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bunkbars:
Please what do you do for a living, Do you have a job at all, i see your comment whenever i come online to read news, you and that siofra. You two jump on every post to condemn men. Please for your sanity, you need to take some time off social media, you are begin to behave like anobsessed wierdo. This hate is unnecessary, if you continue like this, you will end up fruatrated and lonely, which leads to depression.
On top bitter truth na im get this epistles?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Adefolarin1: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
8BitGee:

You're so right, when we close from washing dead bodies, we resume at cleaning gutters in the afternoon and then deliver pizza by night ... after all, there's dignity in labour here unlike in Nigeria.
No mind her jare
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by knowhowk: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why won't such Happen ,I don't know why Ladies cant Keep their Relationship away from friends ,which one is bestie ,Its Rubbish in this weird and Wicked world some are still keeping Besties .

If you just tall.to a lady and she likes U next thing is to start Broadcasting it ...Friend Guess what ! I just met this Tall , Handsome , Good Looking Guy .

Next thing Snapping and showcasing him on Social Medias ...

Keep Your Secrets to urself ...
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
I know a taxi driver in UK, married to a family member. He has 3 houses in UK, 2 duplexes in Nigeria, he just finished a guest house in Ibadan and completing a huge warehouse for rent.

A hardworking taxi driver in a place like UK will conveniently be a multi-millionaire in Nigeria.

@Mercychen
@Iyaebe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by JustforMen: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Which money?

They are working to earn a living, ma.
I don't need to remind you that what they make is more than your average high category income in Nigeria because of the currency.
Secondly, the so called disappointed girls are just greedy, entitled leeches who believe everyone that befriends them must marry them regardless of their bad character, whoredom and hypergamous greed.
Worse case is that the girls talking about money are usually poor - not just broke - children of struggling parents whose only hope of success is marrying " a rich man".
At best, they are prostituting around with their only assets being their sexual organs.
Be objective.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by Adefolarin1: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mitishi:

Better don't fool yourself.

I live in Europe and i want to tell you that those who drive taxi do it because they want to, pizza delivery is a choice if you want to have a second income and about gutter, can you please tell me the name of any western world that does not have a drainage system? How can you clean gutter when everything is underground?

You are a big fool! Ignorance do kill.
Chai, see savage grin grin
Re: Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding by madridsta007(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mtcheww, all these abroad boys no get money,na just fake accent,its small small girls that see them as a big deal
If I spoil you for a day, you will come back and delete this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay / Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.