Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17672 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by lilachiever(m): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
longetivity:
Mosdii grin

Amotolongbo

@Op obembet

Slawormiir (by the special Grace of God effcc go reason ur matter in 2022). Special AMEN

lilachiever

Explorers

Bola 146

iLegendd

Fergie001

Onyi22 my favourite gold digger

Boss. More blessings your way come 2022.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Jokerman(m): 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
First, my shout out goes to God for keeping me all through the tear, my wife,siblings, family and businesses.

All Ronaldo, Man utd and Real Madrid fans... devy, purple et Al.

All pessians grin Ojay, ojeemah, numerouno, thierryjay, paulolee and all sports section fans

All my senior ones in the Lord on nairaland constantly reminding us of our relationship with God, Righteousness2,Jesusjnr, annyplenty, and other users of the religion section

Then finally, all lovers of the free world and democracy, the lovers of the USA, the greatest country in the world, not perfect, but keeping the world at bay... Semper fi brethren....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by OJEEMAH(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
A very loud shout out to Thierryjay, Numerouno94, Johnnypalmer, Paulolee, Kilishihunter, Jokerman, MangekyoALT, Malignantguest, unbitchable, Ojaysam25, Obembet, Fergie001, Kingcalls, fuckthamods and finally obembet even though you no dey hear word grin grin grin

Despite the tantrums, you guys were great and kept the rivalry really strong.

See y'all in 2022.....................God bless all of una

10 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02am On Dec 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
Shout out to Chati nent ill icit smellys perm..
Special shout out to Magn.oliaa wink
Aww. ❤

doggedfighter:
Mag.noliaa and all my fellow women.
Thank you, dear. ♥️ cheesy I wish you a Happy New Year In advance.

6 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by longetivity(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2021
lilachiever:

Boss. More blessings your way come 2022.
Amen and you too senior man
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kingcalls: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
A very loud shout out to Thierryjay, Numerouno94, Johnnypalmer, Paulolee, Kilishihunter, Jokerman, MangekyoALT, Malignantguest, unbitchable, Ojaysam25, Obembet, Fergie001, Kingcalls, fuckthamods and finally obembet even though you no dey hear word grin grin grin

Despite the tantrums, you guys were great and kept the rivalry really strong.

See y'all in 2022.....................God bless all of una

Great... we continue next yr...thats the fun

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Davash222/Kriss216

Munz.y14

Fergie.001

Paypo.rte/Paypo.rte1

The delectable Spa.xon

Disstr.oy

Odogwu NwaA.maIkpe

Iyae.be

Pasto.rM

I wish there could be a better way to show my appreciation... Even though Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd) alias “Baba Lifeless” made the year look ugly for most Nigerians, you guys still find a way to put that pretty little smile on my face... Thank you so kindly

2022 will be better.

Jay my man...For 2022, we will all get bigger!..

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 1:39am On Dec 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, I rarely make use of the word “Succulent” but just because you used it, I will abandon my Church Program for Elder Munzy to handle and come to Bongo city soon. grin
grin grin grin

I hear say women plenty for Delta, better waybill my own for me o..

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 1:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:

cheesy cheesy

You sure you trust that elder with our Church girls ? grin
grin grin
If they are dark/chocolate, come slim, Una name na sorry...Na community I go born.

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 1:46am On Dec 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Cc; Mu.nzy14.
U and kris no well... grin

Make una dey banny you here, Malaysia boys are in town, So babes are scarce in Bongo city o...Abeg o grin

The 5 wey remain don travel go village last night grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 1:48am On Dec 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Commot for road make I pass... Tinubu pikin.
grin grin
This one she block road, be like say she get big nyash..

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 2:03am On Dec 30, 2021
My shout out list plenty o....But ka m gbuo ya na nke nke.. cheesy

Playmaker14..
Nazablossom.
Ewu my man Ewugambia..

Mariangeles na nwanne ya Mariahangel.
Iyaebe..and her follow come craze.

Kriss216.
Fergie001.
Twoclans nwa oma..
All my BBN people for here..Those for and against.. grin

Names plenty...Especially those that makes this place fun and a place to unwind after the day stress.

See you all in 2022...As we await Buhari and his subsidy removal.. grin grin

Next level new year loading.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Twoclans(f): 3:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Playma.ker14..
Nazab.lossom.
Ewu my man Ewuga.mbia..

Mariang.eles na nwanne ya Mariahangel.
Iya
ebe..and her follow come craze.

Kr.iss216.
Fergie.001.
Tw.oclans nwa oma..

Names plenty...Especially those that makes this place fun and a place to unwind after the day stress.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I don kiss you plenty this year ,more kisses in 2022. kiss kiss

Next year will be greater.

My shout out goes to you munzy14 kiss kiss
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 3:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Twoclans:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I don kiss you plenty this year ,more kisses in 2022. kiss kiss

Next year will be greater.

My shout out goes to you munzy14 kiss kiss
wink wink merry Christmas kiss

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mariangeles(f): 3:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Play.maker14..
Naza.blossom.
Ewu my man Ewu.gambia..

Marian.geles na nwanne ya Mariah
angel.

Kriss.216.
Fergie.001.
Two.clans nwa oma..

Thank you.

A ka'm na a hashi my list. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by onlyonechid84(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2021
obembet:
Year 2021 has been a blessed year so far and nairaland has been a wonderful forum full of wonderful people that can make can forget your sorrow with thier wonderful comments.

I also want to reach out to All nairaland football lovers. believe me this guys are so wonderful, people like OJEEMAH JohnnyPalmer Paulolee PlayMaker14
Kilishihunter PECON1 ThierryJay Chloraseptic . I can not forget you guys in a hurry.

Also, I want to appreciate our Nairaland Senior pastor Righteousness2 . I will not forget snake master Lalasticlala and my sweetheart mynd44 , this guy has ban me 3 times this year.

I love you all guys and I wish you prosperous year ahead.
If you are a lady on nairaland, thumbs up to you.
Because whenever I read comments nairalnders guys bash you ladies with, I just weak.

You all made my year.
God bless you All.

11 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Playmaker14..
Nazablossom.
Ewu my man Ewugambia..

Mariangeles na nwanne ya Mariahangel.

Kriss216.
Fergie001.
Twoclans nwa oma..

Thank you, meanwhile where is my car gift?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by alexvic12: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Ahhh grin grin

1. Nwanimo1
His gifs are just too funny.

2. Slawormiir
I keep expecting to see "damnnn nigarrrr" and "baby girls" on every thread. grin

3. All NEW redpillers grin
Their "hatred" for women is just too much. I'm sincerely praying that they get to the stage where they realize that you can have a successful and beautiful relationship without hating your woman. Still, it is a process and I wish them the best on it.

4. Mr. Righteousness2
This one isn't funny. I actually admire his courage to keep reminding us of the end. In the face of mockery and bashing, he has held on. I'm grateful for him o, cos God uses him to remind me each time that the end is near.

5. Ahnie
With her funny stories grin grin

6. Obembet
Her sport threads are lit.

7. iLegendd
Mehn! I'm starting my KDP journey this January and I am thankful for the free info he's dishing out here. Boss, you try abeg!

A'll add others later

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Viruscorona: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Faller:
Na dis kind leg person dey use enter wahala.

You go dey your house, your leg go dey next compound...

Who thief? dem go say na you

SmellySperm:
2go era grin

There was a day I japa but she was sharp to notice I was the one,she screamed my name and i increased my speed cheesy

Yinkakolawole:
Women just hate to be lonely. I understand this a lot when i read my bible, when adam went to work, lonliness of eve made her to eat the forbidden fruit.

Amotolongbo:
While the young fraud is statmenstruating with woodworks at his new club.

Against Peru, he could not para

iamyemiakins:
I like men who give assurance and reassurance.

Men like me!

Today, I called my ex just to break up with her again.

Shout Out to these guys, these comments made my Year grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Candidlady: 7:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:
Shout out to ;
Ja.son, the Play.maker14, coolest dude ever
99th.Enemy, My Benue Yam oppressor
Ikill.brokehoes, Mariah's medicine
Den.ique, Unique Deni
Maria.ngeles, Onye nsogbu but I love her like that kiss
Can.didlady, the lady with the sauce wink
I wish you guys a prosperous new year ahead.
Much love.
iwish you thesame kriss!
good morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by garriAndsugar: 7:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Beebah2000.. very reserved girl wey no like bad thing grin

Mercychen.. though she dey talk nonsense sometimes..but na husband she dey find last last..

And to every other nairalander out there..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Viruscorona:

grin

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2021
My special shout out goes to:

1 Pumpumking - Mr no ofeinse ( that phrase alone can make a sad man smiles) grin

2 Datboredberry - Berry love. I so much like this particular girl, very brilliant & her prowess writing thrills me. grin

3 Orgasmgiver123 - (one of the reason why i kick people Wit my rain boot.. Damn.. Nasty. i'm out of here. grin this guy funny, he no get time to talk. I love u bro. No homo grin

4 Wuminity - anoda lady to crown her excellency, a pride & beautiful damsel that knws hw to solve ish. grin. . Very simple n kind.. I love u dear grin

5 - Helinues - this dude is the carbon copy of nelson mandela. . Every pieces he drop makes sense. . He puts things in other too, 80% for u bro grin

Sonnobax

ikillbrohoes grin

Candidlady

FernandezPablo - new in d list. I jux add u cuz u always made my days

with the rest i cudn't mention. I love u guys. . 2022 wil be financial stable 4 us grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Viruscorona:

Happy New year in advance bro,next year will be better
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ahnie: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2021
alexvic12:
Ahhh grin grin

1. Nwanimo1
His gifs are just too funny.

2. Slawormiir
I keep expecting to see "damnnn nigarrrr" and "baby girls" on every thread. grin

3. All NEW redpillers grin
Their "hatred" for women is just too much. I'm sincerely praying that they get to the stage where they realize that you can have a successful and beautiful relationship without hating your woman. Still, it is a process and I wish them the best on it.

4. Mr. Righteousness2
This one isn't funny. I actually admire his courage to keep reminding us of the end. In the face of mockery and bashing, he has held on. I'm grateful for him o, cos God uses him to remind me each time that the end is near.

5. Ahnie
With her funny stories grin grin

6. Obembet
Her sport threads are lit.

7. iLegendd
Mehn! I'm starting my KDP journey this January and I am thankful for the free info he's dishing out here. Boss, you try abeg!

A'll add others later
Thank you sweetie,I appreciate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 30, 2021
Shoutout to OdewaleAdesoye , your threads are always informative......

7 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Thank you, meanwhile where is my car gift?
How I want buy car for side chic na grin

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Mariangeles:

Thank you.

A ka'm na a hashi my list. cheesy
O wu admission list? grin

Merit list ka o wu VC's list horo ofu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Munzy14:
How I want buy car for side chic na grin
Me sidechick? no be sidechick dy finish una money pass

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by obembet(f): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Lalasticlala to us to promise land, let us appreciate ourselves
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Munzy14(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Me sidechick? no be sidechick dy finish una money pass
For others na....

For me, na the main babe go chop the money.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Double0h7(f): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Sophiatheninth, and willybaby

For putting up with my rants on their feeds. May 2022 bring you your breakthrough. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. / Pepsi Truck Crashes After A Brake Failure, This Morning, In Agbani, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.