Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

"Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram (38147 Views)

Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram by ThankGodFriday(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Re: "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram by Daremee: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2021
This one is Lottery loading
Re: "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram by Truthsoldier(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
No bi Yahaya Bello reply the guy...Naija with cruise..but guy if na me I go bombard am with message
Re: "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram by CaseSensitive(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Says a lot about the psychological make up of an average Nigerian youth. How about a reward, support or encouragement for someone showcasing their innovative ideas or problem solving skills rather than an artist he probably knew directly or indirectly. Ok you asked the artist to DM you, you send a milli or two to his account, that's all. How will the people in Kogi state or Nigeria at large benefit from that? Nigerians and their amala and ewedu way of thinking sha. Nice drawing anyway.

1 Like

Re: "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram by abohrandy: 7:05am On Jan 01, 2022
Biggie2000:
Same person you paid to draw you, is who you're asking to send you a DM. Yahaya is pretending as if they don't know each other.
He wants to act like a modern and young guy that is connected to the youths, so we'll elect him as president.
IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Do you know how many people draw him?? Most times, these artist just draw and post on Social Media and ask others to share till it reaches who was drawn.
Re: "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram by abohrandy: 7:06am On Jan 01, 2022
CaseSensitive:
Says a lot about the psychological make up of an average Nigerian youth. How about a reward, support or encouragement for someone showcasing their innovative ideas or problem solving skills rather than an artist he probably knew directly or indirectly. Ok you asked the artist to DM you, you send a milli or two to his account, that's all. How will the people in Kogi state or Nigeria at large benefit from that? Nigerians and their amala and ewedu way of thinking sha. Nice drawing anyway.

So he cannot appreciate someone again because he is the governor of Kogi state? If he doesn’t appreciate now, n’a still una go Dey shout say him stingy!! Na wah oh!!
Re: "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram by abohrandy: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Truthsoldier:
No bi Yahaya Bello reply the guy...Naija with cruise..but guy if na me I go bombard am with message

That’s his official account. If that message goes out, it has his consent. Besides there was a day he was replying to comments on his Facebook live stream by himself.
Re: "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram by abohrandy: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Germi9:

He thinks we don’t know

Stop assuming stuff. You know nothing about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many / Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor / Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.