Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:37 AM

Get Payment From UK & US Into Your Nigeria Account Without Cryptocurrency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Payment From UK & US Into Your Nigeria Account Without Cryptocurrency (394 Views)

Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling / ALAT (wema Bank) Indefinitely Restricted My Account Without Reason. Pls Help! / Fiverr To My Nigeria Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Payment From UK & US Into Your Nigeria Account Without Cryptocurrency by Ayodeeji(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Evening guys and i came across something and decide to share with the house. If you are into online business and physical goods exports and having difficulty receiving money here in Nigeria. The solution is here as you can have the money credited directly into your Nigeria Bank account....yes you hear well..your Nigeria bank account. You can click the link below and buzz me for more clarifications.
https:///yrayfyj5

(1) (Reply)

Selling A Facebook Account, What Are The Implications? / Earn Thousands Of Dollars A Month With This Simple CPA Marketing Strategy / The Book Nigerian Enterprenuers Are Crazy About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.