Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? (4198 Views)

Women Narrate How Their Men Treated Them Like Princesses / Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These African Princesses? / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
[s]
FernandezPablo:

Pls leave that dirty boy to keep ranting..don't take it as anything....
If only he was sensible enough to know that people deserve respect regardless of their gender he wouldn't be putting that nonsense up there..
[/s]

Hahahaha see this beggar for love grin

You are such a pathetic state it's hilarious.. men I bet she is cringing reading the rubbish you are typing... Look at this village jester.. look at this local clown... grin

You chose the username FernandezPablo hehehee

I bet you have a poster of alpacino as scarface on your ghetto room wall.. so dirty smelly and local.. std infected bìtch face grin

Go on beg her for her number
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Stargurl20:

Thank you, sir. Men like you who respects ladies, are so few

Whòres are not ladies

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Stargurl20:

Ur wisdom is one in millionths

This shirt time expert can't even spell. grin it's one in a million and not that nonsense you wrote..

You and that phone charger seller fit each other grin
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

All Nigerian girls are what? You have comprehension issues son.. Kai you need help ..
You ran out of point huh..since you dont understand what you posted up there it ain't your fault..it's just that you don't have a sense of reasoning you only follow your ignorant wannabe redpiller master on this forum...you think you are smart no you ain't ...
You are a clown who seeks attention on here by bashing women but end up fooling himself..
No one takes you serious even your wannabe redpillers members.. why cos from your vocabulary to your use of words to your manners of speech to the way you prove your point speaks a lot about you...
I hope this ain't your definition of a real man cos if it is then you are a big disgrace to manhood..*spits* at your disgusting self.. undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

wink.. Hennessy or vodka.. cool cheesy

This bet9ja billion winning dreamer hasn't even tasted either of this drinks in real life grin
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

A bottle of Henny would do.
You prefer black or pure white? grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

[s]This bet9ja billion winning dreamer hasn't even tasted either of this drinks in real life[/s] grin
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

[s]Hahahaha see this beggar for love grin

You are such a pathetic state it's hilarious.. men I bet she is cringing reading the rubbish you are typing... Look at this village jester.. look at this local clown... grin

You chose the username FernandezPablo hehehee

I bet you have a poster of alpacino as scarface on your ghetto room wall.. so dirty smelly and local.. std infected bìtch face grin

Go on beg her for her number [/s]

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
[s]
FernandezPablo:

You ran out of point huh..since you dont understand what you posted up there it ain't your fault..it's just that you don't have a sense of reasoning you only follow your ignorant wannabe redpiller master on this forum...you think you are smart no you ain't ...
You are a clown who seeks attention on here by bashing women but end up fooling himself..
No one takes you serious even your wannabe redpillers members.. why cos from your vocabulary to your use of words to your manners of speech to the way you prove your point speaks a lot about you...
I hope this ain't your definition of a real man cos if it is then you are a big disgrace to manhood..*spits* at your disgusting self.. undecided undecided
[/s]

This rainman, suxker for love , hungry , posting account begging vendor thinks he can step to me ? cheesy cheesy

Listen Wendy Williams fan , better go meet your mates .. continue Dming ladies begging for number... It's your type that forms love to prostituts so you can get free cookie

Dirty scum bag grin
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

This rainman, suxker for love , hungry , posting account begging vendor thinks he can step to me ? cheesy cheesy

Listen Wendy Williams fan , better go meet your mates .. continue Dming ladies begging for number... It's your type that forms love to prostituts so you can get free cookie

Dirty scum bag grin
Big man..I am glad you agreed with me.. grin wink
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Talk na.. Mr I love all women even whòres... It's your type that is looking for a woman to feed cloth and cater for him.. useless houseband material grin
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

[s]Talk na.. Mr I love all women even whòres... It's your type that is looking for a woman to feed cloth and cater for him.. useless housebamd material grin[/s]
grin wink cool shocked
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Big man..I am glad you agreed with me.. grin wink

Exactly what I thought ... This dolt is either gay or a woman pretending by using a man's account.

But I suspect gay... Disgusting thing grin
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Exactly what I thought ... This dolt is either gay or a woman pretending by using a man's account.

But I suspect gay... Disgusting thing grin
Next time don't post what you have no idea about..you made yourself funny with that post tho... grin
You gave me a good laugh son..but it's all good since yve accepted your wrongs.. grin wink
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by MufasaLion: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

You prefer black or pure white? grin wink

I prefer the Black.
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

I prefer the Black.
Let pop it up..pls we gonna pass some to the OP cos he really need some taste of this booze to calm his nerves down.. grin cheesy wink
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Kate98(f): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
No money - no honey, lol

(it's a joke, sorry)
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by yuping(m): 12:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Sounds like nofuck2give actually givesafuck. News flash dey call it hustle. This country don go finish make them share the remaining make everybody go their separate way.
Boys are into drugs and scams and girls are first grade prostitute and yet we are religious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 1:11am On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
FernandezPablo:

Next time don't post what you have no idea about..you made yourself funny with that post tho... grin
You gave me a good laugh son..but it's all good since yve accepted your wrongs.. grin wink
[/s]shut up kid
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 30, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]shut up kid
Ok son... thanks for agreeing with me... wink
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by luizpippo(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Your konji was so bad that you went on Tinder to get an okpo, unfortunately for you, the okpo wasn't grovelling on the floor for you to step over her, she asked for a little bit of politeness, since you can't give it, tell her and let it slide.

But you couldn't bear the rejection, so you just had to come here to create a thread to bash anything in sight.

When your sardine oil, condemned engine oil, red oil, sharp sand and sawdust no longer satisfy your self service activities, you would go back to this same okpos for their services.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
luizpippo:
Your konji was so bad that you went on Tinder to get an okpo, unfortunately for you, the okpo wasn't grovelling on the floor for you to step over her, she asked for a little bit of politeness, since you can't give it, tell her and let it slide.

But you couldn't bear the rejection, so you just had to come here to create a thread to bash anything in sight.

When your sardine oil, condemned engine oil, red oil, sharp sand and sawdust no longer satisfy your self service activities, you would go back to this same okpos for their services.
[/s]

How old are you?
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by luizpippo(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

How old are you?

Old enough to know you are pained one okpo decided to ask that you learn to be polite.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
luizpippo:

Old enough to know you are pained one okpo decided to ask that you learn to be polite.
[/s]

Sorry o

You have my sympathies
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Uptheante(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Thank you, sir. Men like you who respects ladies, are so few
Whores dont deserve respect, they deserve to be bleeped hard & to swallow cum.
That simp defending u is Hot as Bleep.
He hopes & believes that by acting nice to u, you will reward him with ur pussy.

The onus is on ya

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Mazzatov: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Yeah same with me man, this b**tches don’t deserve any respect... you trade your p**sy for money and still expect me to respect you
There’s one here she gave me syphilis and still had to gut to lie to me she’s pregnant for me alresdy
This hoes don’t deserve any respect

Leave that simp man up there trying to defend this h*oes

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by finishmatter: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Uptheante:

Whores dont deserve respect, they deserve to be bleeped hard & to swallow cum.
That simp defending u is Hot as Bleep.
He hopes & believes that by acting nice to u, you will reward him with ur pussy.

The onus is on ya

Exactly.. that beta simp is a broke fūck boy who can't afford to pay for sex and hopes by being nice to whòres he gets a free pass at the kitty ...

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stargurl20:

Ur wisdom is one in millionths

Whaaat an arrant nonsense smiley . .

One of the reason why i kick lad with my girlfriend hiqh heel. .

Nasty.. Asf.. am outta here :-/

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by luizpippo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Sorry o

You have my sympathies

Says an ancestor who came to cry online that a hooker of probably 18 years of age demanded for respect from him.
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by NoFucksToGive: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
luizpippo:

Says an ancestor who came to cry online that a hooker of probably 18 years of age demanded for respect from him.

Hehehee

You have my sympathies
Re: What Is It With Whores Wanting To Be Treated Like Princesses ? by johnsonmartina6(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
las las,, we all na cheaters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Happened To Me After Doing (giveaway) Here / My Female Neighbour Gave Me This Yam On Valentine Day / Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.