Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

How To Avoid Urgent 2k Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Urgent 2k Girls (704 Views)

How I See Urgent 2k Girls / Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Urgent 2k Girls by Rapmoney(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
As you enter 2022, guys evaluate yourself critically and see if there is an unnecessary baggage you are carrying into the new year. Check the following:

1) If you have been sending her airtime for her to call you, my brother drop am. Your mumu dor reach the peak. Na unnecessary baggage she be. You don't need a girl who is so broke that she can't even afford N100 to recharge her phone to call you.

2) If she is always having urgent problems to solve with 2k, na broke babe be that. The worse is that this type of girls mostly have nothing to offer you. You don't need such broke girls around you. It is contagious. Don't be infected.

3) If she is using marriage to blackmail you emotionally in order to get you to invest hugely in her projects such as schooling, etc, my brother think twice. She is broke. A woman who is looking up to be married must have something tangible doing, no matter how small. Marriage nor be beans and plantain matter. Don't end up training another man's wife.

Most of these broke girls do hook-ups but you may never know if you are not smart. If you knew, you would probably have them on contract basis (with terms and conditions) and spare yourself unnecessary wahala.

Shine your eyes as you enter 2022!
Re: How To Avoid Urgent 2k Girls by money121(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Noted
Re: How To Avoid Urgent 2k Girls by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Our eyes are already opened.
Re: How To Avoid Urgent 2k Girls by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
This one na nta-akuko

Re: How To Avoid Urgent 2k Girls by uthlaw: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nothing bad in giving 2k in exchange for pussy...nothing goes for nothing!
Re: How To Avoid Urgent 2k Girls by Nyascobar1414: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
I see 2022 as a year many girls go see turndown of proposals...
Hoes will be ashamed their virginity was taken...
Its gonn' be a cold world from next year..
Their tactics have already been known by men...
Pity all of em

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

God Bless Me With A Baby Girl - Kizz Daniel Prays / Men Stop Chasing Women, Chase The Bag Only / Boy Killed A Lady Because He Finds Out She’s Dating Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.