Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? (48846 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? / Is It Right For My Niece's Boyfriend To Visit Her In My House? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..
Suddenly, my friend's Wife said 'Oh, see my Crush'.. shocked

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

But I was really Surprised and somewhat Confused!
Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

After Marriage, Are They still going to be Crushing on these People?

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?

Please Move to FP for further deliberation on this Issue!
Thanks!.. smiley

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'll like to counsel them,I foresee trouble in that marriage.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Any married woman crushing on a celeb fit open leg if opportunity knocks. I can't trust such a woman.

As my wife,the only person you should have a crush on is me,even if i resemble monkey grin

413 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Stargurl20(f): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So I visited my young Married friend and we were watching a movie where Christopher Okagbue (one handsome Guy that won GUS in 2012 or 2013) showed up..

Was surprised. My friend Did not say anything!. Whether he was Angry or not, I don't even know!.. sad smiley

Because some Singles Might have the likes of Genevieve, Nancy Isime, Beverly Naya, Ronaldo, Wizkid, RMD, etc as Celebrity crushes!

But, Really. Is it Right or Responsible for a Married person to have a Celebrity Crush?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Thanks!.. smiley
Just as being married do not stop men from being attracted to other women and even going as far as frolicking, it's exactly the same with women, just that most women are able to tame their attraction towards opposite gender because they respect their marriages.

252 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by MufasaLion: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
You mean, being married and still wanna fuvk another cöck, although, a celebrity cöck? It's wrong.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by MufasaLion: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:

undecided undecided undecided

You ain't a shrink, don't act like one.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
I see nothing wrong with that..

Lack of truth from yo spouse makes you keep mute from what ya wanna say..

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Stargurl20(f): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Stargurl20(f): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
Any married woman crushing on a celeb fit open leg if opportunity knocks. I can't trust such a woman.

As my wife,the only person you should have a crush on is me grin
Yinmu

14 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
Stargurl20:

Yinmu
*Ignored* tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

undecided undecided undecided

You ain't a shrink, don't act like one.
I'm a marriage counselor and don't even dare spoil my business for me else this forum won't contain us.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by MufasaLion: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm a marriage counselor and don't even dare spoil my business for me else the forum won't contain us.

Lol

What you gonna do?

22 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
All I know is, there are couples (dating or married) who have celebrity crushes and they are okay, and fine with it and joke about it.

A crush can be nothing more than an admiration, in fact, crushing simply means admiration or likeness or attraction ESPECIALLY for someone older and that you can't get. Wanting to fk a còck or pùssay is lust. And other things. Other things that ain't crushes. Because it means nothing. Someone from way back in time, that you briefly see on TV and ... what? You want to be fighting your spouse over that?

You singu pringus do the most. grin

Your SO will have likes o, and obsessions and 'sweet tooths', quirks/peculiarities, 'indulgences,' just basically something they are dedicated to- boya you will goan start fighting with every thing that filled up their life to make their personality something you found attractive.

If it doesn't get in the way of you two 'coupling' or is not likely to result in cheating/divorce, leave it be.

58 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by godofuck231: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Yes na , that means one on one in a hotel room na bomb blast

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Thanks!.. smiley
Guys i really want to make something very clear. To have a celebrity crush doesn't mean u want to Bleep the person. You might just like the person naturally nd might not have anything bad in mind

43 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nyascobar1414: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Crush comes with lust... She was probably a Hoe and your simp friend saved her...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
I don't see anything wrong if a married man or woman has a celebrity crush. The name is actually what is confusing most people. Celebrity crush can be someone who is a celebrity that you like. I have a celebrity crush and my husband knows. This has not caused any fight or misunderstanding.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
To me, it is a normal thing.

Besides, I am crushing on this guy lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
Beebah2000:

Yeah that's true, its a normal thing. Well other couples may not like it tho. Wow, i thought you said your crush was kim Tae hyung actually?

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Yeah that's true, its a normal thing. Well other couples may not like it tho. Wow, i thought you said your crush was kim Tae hyung actually?
well, that was before. But now, Geralt of Rivia don enter my eyes embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Iyaebe:

Lolss.. cheesy

Madam Iyaebe, you are now a Marriage counsellor? sad

That's very Nice! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.. cheesy

Madam Iyaebe, you are now a Marriage counsellor? sad

That's very Nice! smiley
yes,do and marry so you can patronize me because I know you'll definitely fight in your marriage, so I'm here to save you from that

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Guys i really want to make something very clear. To have a celebrity crush doesn't mean u want to Bleep the person. You might just like the person naturally nd might not have anything bad in mind

Though Chances of Meeting ur Celebrity is -100%
BUT
If my friend's Wife came across dat Chris Okagbue Guy, don't you think she will want to go all d Way and get Fcvked by him, after Desiring him for all diz many years? sad

Don't Underestimate Human feelings/Lust o! Never Trust Dicck and t*t* sometimes! sad tongue cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Beebah2000:

Quick Question, Beebah2000

If this ur Guy Crush corners you, You will Allow him to..U know.. cool cheesy

Don't Worry about Nairaland guys and Ladies! Nobody is holy here! sad

U will give him to 'Chop', abi? wink

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

Quick Question, Beebah2000

If this ur Guy Crush corners you, You will Allow him to..U know.. cool cheesy

Don't Worry about Nairaland guys and Ladies! Nobody is holy here! sad

U will give him to 'Chop', abi? wink
Lol grin grin
To be very sincere, I won't let him to. tongue
I can't let him do that. Jeez embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Cousin9999: 12:32am On Dec 30, 2021
It's not something to be concerned about, unless your spouse is in their DMs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by BlaqJosh: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2021
You can have a crush on a celebrity but don't loud it, it will make your partner suspect you it's even a disrespect to him/her

20 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by BlackfireX: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2021
The husband should also have his own crush... like those pooorrrrrnnnn star... masaratti

Bottomline the marriage is doomed

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by GOFRONT(m): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2021
Paternity fraud issue loading....

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Fidecoo(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Let me hear that my wife has a crush in my house,
She will just be crushed out of my house.

Yeye.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Nostring: 7:06am On Dec 30, 2021
U as a man no get celeb u dey crush on , dey imagine make u fh.uck fr mind... hypocrite cool

But seriously, na immature person go see that as a problem, that ur wife dey call a celeb dia crush no mean den go fhu.ck Dem if opportunity show up, unless she's someone that can't be trusted. sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Married Person To Have A Celebrity Crush? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2021
Fidecoo:
Let me hear that my wife has a crush in my house,
She will just be crushed out of my house.

Yeye.

Lolss..

Bros, take it easy oo.. cheesy grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine / Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / Experienced Mothers In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.