Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? (369 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Defends Police Siege On Wike, Says It’s COVID-19 Protocol / Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video / Show Of Shame As Akpabio's Wife Attempts Breaking Protocol In Receiving Aisha Bu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by izombie(m): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
I arrived naija on the 21st of december and right there at the airport there was no social distancing at the queues.Inside lagos na business as usual. I have been at Awka since the 23rd and no distancing. No mask wearing on the street and all the joints wey I don visit. so, wetin dey happen?
Re: Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by helinues: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Because Covik 19 is a scam in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by FarahAideed: 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
You can start observing it na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by Lamasta(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
There is no covid in Nigeria na malaria we dey battle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by duro4chang(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Covid na scam !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by dasparrow: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Christ Jesus' blood is over Nigerians. Omicron, Delta and any other variants floating around are barred from Nigeria. Stay away from the poisonous jab that is causing blood clots, strokes and heart attacks in Americans. I love that our people are vaccine hesitant if not, we would be battling severe Covid and all its variants along with myocarditis, blood clots, stroke and heart attack.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by olus01(m): 3:32am On Dec 30, 2021
Even you no say covid-19 no dey 9ja. But we no fit talk about una wey dey obodo oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by meobizy(f): 3:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Every man to himself. Since nobody is observing it you better do. The infection rates are high yet nobody is dying. Let the death rate match the infection rates and people will give themselves sense overnight.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by meobizy(f): 3:53am On Dec 30, 2021
dasparrow:
Christ Jesus' blood is over Nigerians. Omicron, Delta and any other variants floating around are barred from Nigeria. Stay away from the poisonous jab that is causing blood clots, strokes and heart attacks in Americans. I love that our people are vaccine hesitant if not, we would be battling severe Covid and all its variants along with myocarditis, blood clots, stroke and heart attack.
This type has already taken his jabs plus booster shots.
Re: Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 30, 2021
Cos they are being ignorant and only listen to what their"fantasy pastors"tell them..while the pastors who advices them against taking theirs has already done his...
Some rather die than observe simple protocols..
Re: Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by Blue3k(m): 4:04am On Dec 30, 2021
izombie:
I arrived naija on the 21st of december and right there at the airport there was no social distancing at the queues. Inside lagos na business as usual. I have been at Awka since the 23rd and no distancing. No mask wearing on the street and all the joints wey I don visit. so, wetin dey happen?

Why is such a minor disease bothering you? The vaccine and mask are there for you what else do you want? Everyone else assuming the risk is trusting their immune system. Its been two years the pandemic is over its time to move on to the reality of this virus being endemic.
Re: Why Is No One Obaerving The Covid 19 Protocol In Nigeria????? by Nokio1: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hunger variant we know...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back To When Inspector Fashola Found The Camera@ Lekki Toll Gate / TRENDING: Nigerian Singer, Oxlade In Trouble As His S3x Tape Leaks Online(video) / Top Lagos Politician Wife's Kick Him Out Of Business After Impregnating Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.