Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

My Husband Is Frustrating Me. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Frustrating Me. (35794 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My Wife Is Frustrating My Life / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
efficiencie:
The problem with this is that there is the risk that this woman may wait until she can't bear a child then when he finally makes it he will get another woman pregnant.

after such a long time together, these people should be able to TRUST one another or at least be HONEST about their desires. if there is no trust/honesty in this union, then no wonder we have such NL post.

CSTRR:

But her body clock is essential TO HER.
It's a serious factor FOR HER to consider, so she is definitely not looking for the wrong thing.

FIXED
so YES, she is definitely looking at the wrong source to solve her problems.... trying to force a man (who isnt ready to have a child) to become a dad, just because you are in a desperate space in your life, isnt the solution.

Treepower2000:
It would have been easier for him to achieve his goal before getting married. I have the feeling he has something to hide. A man still struggling at 35 cannot be said to be focused. Infact he is not serious.

we all have different path in life, and what works for jide may not be what works for Taiwo... you can be focussed all your life and still not make ends meet at 35.

BRATISLAVA:
But he should try to change her to not wanting children, right?

nobody should change anybody's wishes/desires in life... this is why i said she could wait or she could bounce...the choice is hers (but she certainly cant accept to wait then turn around and now trying to change this man)

What is narrow-minded about her wanting a child at her age?

... because she only thinks about her desperate self, and not the "family". this woman is so desperate for a child that she is willing to have one even though her man is against the idea.

Is it when she's 40 she should have a child?

are you saying that the minute a woman gets closer to 40, she should desperately have a child, regardless of her life's situation?!?!??!!?!?

Is everyone a billionaire that there is a point to him keeping his wife in suspense for more than 3 years?
i really dont know why/how/where/when this man doesnt want to have a child... but what we all know "for sure" is that this man is AGAINST the idea of starting a family at this particular moment in their life.

The kinds of advice on this forum... Do not try to change a man who is hiding his fertility issues or already secretly has a child outside so isn't concerned.

give this man the benefit of the doubt instead of crucifying him as a deadbeat.
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop being a hypocrite, will you? What do you mean by a man with better sense? Going by the OP's story, her husband is just a selfish, inconsiderate and myopic man. If you like, wait till you amass all the imaginary millions, when PMS hits you, you won't believe it.

She is on point and nothing hypocritical about her stand.
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Skyview01:

She is on point and nothing hypocritical about her stand.

Your opinion.
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
ElPayaso:
So a woman of 32 years and a man of 35 years is not ready emotionally and physically to procreate? The part where they both earn close to 200k is self explanatory

pls do tell us what else you see in your crystal ball, since you already assume that these two are emotionally/physically/financially ready to have a child?!
here is a clue: this man could have taken a loan to start a biz that takes up 70% of their combined salary.

Then why did he bother to get married? Why can't he chase the bag then marry later?

... because thats a waste of life!!!! you can enjoy the perks of being married without having kids, isnt it?! whoever said that you must be ready to have children ASAP if you wanna get married?! this failed state of mind is the reason why so many children out there are suffering etc. marriage doesnt mean that you MUST have children, it simply means that you both should decide on your own terms when to do whatever you wanna do in life (for your family). not everybody will be good parents, therefore not everyone "should" have children (whether married or single)

What was the man doing when during his youthful days?? Why did he bother to get married when he knew he was not ready to father any kids.

again, thats the failed state of mind i was just talking about...
so are you saying that because they aint got children, the wonderful yrs of dating they had + their happy 3 yrs of marriage are a waste?!?!? lol, what wont we hear on NL...

This is dumb. So a woman should not bother about her future cos she is married to a self centred MF

this selfcentered man IS her future...SHE is the one who decided to marry this self centered man; SHE is the one who decided to share her life with a self centered man; SHE knew fully well that this man was self centered before marrying him, so why now cry crocodile tears?!?!?!

A woman earning 70k can survive on her own.. what will be her fate if her husband dies and she is without a kid? Won't her husband family chase her out? Or you expect her husband family to fold their hands?

if the above is your reasoning as to why these people should have children, then no wonder we have such narrow minded post. ... but hey since this is about IFs, BUTs and MAYBEs, why dont you also say:
- what happens if /when this woman dies during childbirth?
- what happens if this woman is barren?

So her husband family most especially her husband's parents should not see their grandchildren cos of a future that is not certain? What is the assurance that all the wealth he is acquiring won't turn to dust before the arrival of the child?

who gives a damn about what in laws desire?! its this man/woman's life, and they should decide on their own terms what to do with it. it will be highly stoopid for 2 inadequate people to have children, just to please in laws (and subsequently be miserable)

Age is important. Don't reason like a nit-wit. The time they are meant to rest, that is when they'll be running helter-skelter in training a kid or you thought raising a kid at a latter stage in life is easy??

ARRANT NONSENSE FROM PEOPLE WITH MISPLACED PRIORITIES IN LIFE. just because you are desperate for a child doesnt mean everyone should be like you. get your mind out of the gutter.

My father will always regret the stupid decision he took by having kids at a latter stage

many people out there have children at a late stage in their lives, and even though it may not be ideal, many are very happy with their decisions. just because your father failed at it, doesnt mean that we should all look down upon the act., is it?

May a man waste your sister life the same way the OP husband is doing to her now

.. and if she does, i will give my sister the exact same advice i gave the OP.
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by LeadingCare(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thought you would like this�

# Are you are a woman?
# Have you any form of fibroid?
# Do you care to know more about fibroid?
# Are you are a practitioner?
# Are you a man that cares about his woman?

Then, this *INTENSIVE FIBROID TREATMENT TRAINING* is for you!

Hurry! Don't miss out.

To register, use this link http:///Lanim-Fibroid
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Emmanuel909090: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
StreetFight:

Wretched fellow looking for companions

Even in 2022 you stupidity and weighty shoulder's are still up?

Your like end up wretched and frustrated, most of the rich families you see today started little, and today are so wealthy. even your dad who kept on hustling to gain before bearing things like you, ended up obtaining slowpokes as children. Fools think wealth is all about the money you currently have or earn.

Keep being missrable.
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Treepower2000: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your opinion.
You are as selfish and deceptive as the husband. He only wants an ATM to further his ambition. Why should a man get married if he is not ready to bear children.
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Treepower2000:

You are as selfish and deceptive as the husband. He only wants an ATM to further his ambition. Why should a man get married if he is not ready to bear children.

Perhaps, it would be okay if you went back to read the mentions before that. Stop jumping on mentions you don't understand.
Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by Boniwhite: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
uthlaw:
if your wish do come true,you should have wish yourself to be like otedola...how old is your father!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by naija4life247: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
amnesty7:
Imagine! Oyinbo capitalist mentality. He never knows that the kids will definitely come with their own blessings. And who promises or guarantees him tomorrow?
He may have to raise the kids in his old age.

This is why there are millions of Almajaris on Lagos roads. You even talk like one of them.

The day you go to the general hospital and you see a new baby born with baby food and school fees and clothes, kindly do a video and post here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi / Father Pretends To Give Toddler Daughter Haircut To Maintain Peace (video) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 27 Years Of Marriage - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.