Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Any Atheist Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Atheist Here? (636 Views)

Anytime Any Atheist Mention God, It Shows That God Exist / Has Any Atheist Come Up With Any Tenable Argument To Support His Beliefs Yet ? / Any Previous Atheist Here Who Is Now A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Atheist Here? by HornyTave: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2021
I want to understand the concept of Big Bang theory and Evolution.
Can any Atheist in the spirit of the festive season be detailed on how both correlate?
Re: Any Atheist Here? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2021
HornyTave:
Can any Atheist in the spirit of the festive season be detailed on how both correlate?
Well lordreed is very knowledgeable on evolution so I think you should mention him to come here. Alternatively, you could do your own research.
Are you an atheist?
Re: Any Atheist Here? by LordReed(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
HornyTave:

They don't correlate, they are 2 different theories that describe 2 different aspects of our universe. The BBT is describing the expansion of our universe from it's very small origins to what we see now. While the Theory of Evolution describes how we have the diversity of species on planet Earth.
Re: Any Atheist Here? by LordReed(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
ifyken:

Well lordreed is very knowledgeable on evolution so I think you should mention him to come here. Alternatively, you could do your own research.
Are you an atheist?

wink Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Any Atheist Here? by HornyTave: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
LordReed:

They don't correlate, they are 2 different theories that describe 2 different aspects of our universe. The BBT is describing the expansion of our universe from it's very small origins to what we see now. While the Theory of Evolution describes how we have the diversity of species on planet Earth.

On evolution, assuming its true and all life started chemical particles, I believe other animals - which are also a result of this particle should be able to achieve a form of recreation as seen in Man.
Re: Any Atheist Here? by LordReed(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
HornyTave:

On evolution, assuming its true and all life started chemical particles, I believe other animals - which are also a result of this particle should be able to achieve a form of recreation as seen in Man.

No where in the theory does it state or imply that all species will become like humans.

(1) (Reply)

End Of Month Giveaway. Winner Gets £10/₦7,700 CLOSED!! / The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians / The Church Should Shun Public Endorsement Of Political Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.