Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Reality Can You Depict With This Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Reality Can You Depict With This Photo (347 Views)

Unrelated Pictures Used To Falsely Depict Peter Obi's Demolition Of A Mosque / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / This Photo Of Soldiers Fixing Damaged Road Will Melt Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Reality Can You Depict With This Photo by patorial(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2021
They say A picture is worth a thousand words. Really that's is the truth but I think a picture is really worth more than a thousand words but a million words.

The moment I saw this image, what hit my interpretation is just the African system of governance whereby, the authorities make law for the government which they themselves can't keep.

What else can you depict from this simple but a million worth work of art?

1 Share

Re: What Reality Can You Depict With This Photo by Deborah98(f): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Do as I say but don't do as I do cool
Re: What Reality Can You Depict With This Photo by Sonoyom(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2021
EFCC and one quack lawyer cum minister re-looting recovered looted funds.
Re: What Reality Can You Depict With This Photo by helinues: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2021
In Meeks Mill's voice

Those who have the gold make the rules
Those who make the rules break the rules
Re: What Reality Can You Depict With This Photo by jayice(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2021
The law is not for the man with the hammer(Money,Fame,Power)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Oluomo From Becoming Oba Oshodi – Ruling House Begs Gov / FG Plan To Lay Off Civil Servants / Lagos Hands Over Management Of Glover Memorial Hall To Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.