Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation (3691 Views)

People Who Destroyed Whole Nation Have No Right To Teach Us Democracy. Putin / Mammoth Crowd At Lekki As Candle Light Begins For #endsars / "The Whole Nation Is Behind You": Akwa Ibom Governor To Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by logicalman: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Winon Banded said that he saw a man with a candle light coming from the south east to illuminate the whole Nigeria. nation
Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by illicit(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Well Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder no doubt

Very inflammatory

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by Sergio101(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Trash!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Are you high on something or you are just trolling?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
That man is Kanu, he will light candle to burn the whole Nigeria but God in his infinite mercy prevented it. W

8 Likes

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by helinues: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
It could be effect of Mkpuri mmiru drug

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by tutudesz: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
logicalman:
Winon Banded said that he saw a man with a candle light coming from the south east to illuminate the whole Nigeria. nation
Candle grin abeg we dey look for person with rechargeable light

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:
It could be effect of Mkpuri mmiru drug
The same mkpurummiri tinubu deals on and still takes but you worship him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by helinues: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
The same mkpurummiri tinubu deals on and still takes but you worship him.

Tinubu for president

Repeat after me or do the justification

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by JaroMan: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
You saw well my dear. Things are shaping up already. Underground work is yielding results. The northern elites are adjusting to the reality and SW and SS are getting excited.
Noise from doubters are receding.
Finally, Nigeria of our dream will be birthed in 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by Reality3080: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
logicalman:
if u like let Obama see a man with hell fire or halogen,igbos can't b President

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by helinues: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
JaroMan:
You saw well my dear. Things are shaping up already. Underground work is yielding results. The northern elites are adjusting to the reality and SW and SS are getting excited.
Noise from doubters are receding.
Finally, Nigeria of our dream will be birthed in 2023.

Nigeria's case required more than candle light, we need halogen light

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by JaroMan: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

Nigeria's case required more than candle light, we need halogen light
It's a spiritual symbol and the meaning is heartwarming.
By April, you will be surprise at the level of acceptance.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by helinues: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
JaroMan:

It's a spiritual symbol and the meaning is heartwarming.
By April, you will be surprise at the level of acceptance.

If you people can be promoting your own same way you have been doing for quite some time, I don't think other regions would have issue with that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by christistruth01: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kanu Started off by ordering his IPOB on live Radio to burn down Lagos during Endsars

TV Stations , Police Stations and Govvt Buildings were burnt down

Kanu and Igbos real goal was to burn down Nigeria

but God Almighty was on duty all the time and overtime

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by adekolaelect(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Where is the Candle?? Some is coming from Darkness proving to Illuminate other place .Gradually they moved from Jubril was cloned to become new Buhari to Nigeria will burn if Kanu is not release to Tinubu can never be our president!! They move it to" it is our turn to produce presidency to it is our oil!!! Now they move to become vision list " someone is coming with Candle to light up Nigeria where they claimed is not their country. Confusion is a big thing.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by Idiko1: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
I beg Ndigbo with every manner of decency to allow Fulani and Yoruba to completely destroy Nigeria. The job of pushing Nigeria to disintegration is almost completed by the goons. Please Ndigbo stay away from the so-called Aso Rock because I do not want the narratives to take a sudden turn. Ndigbo must have a grip on the fact that most of the goons who contributed to the destruction of the shithole called Nigeria are loudmouthed and colorful storytellers. They are capable of conjecture which could read "Fulani and Yoruba had turned Nigeria into heaven on earth now Ndigbo have taken over the country and turned it into shit on earth". I would like to shoot any Igbo person who would want to attempt to steer Nigeria to progressive direction.
Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by kettykings: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
The south east will either illuminate the country or set the country ablaze.
Either vote in a reformist to get the country working again or allow esn and ugm do the needful.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by logicalman: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Men and women of goodwill know that Winon Banded saw rightly.
Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by Sergio101(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Idiko1:
I beg Ndigbo with every manner of decency to allow Fulani and Yoruba to completely destroy Nigeria. The job of pushing Nigeria to disintegration is almost completed by the goons. Please Ndigbo stay away from the so-called Aso Rock because I do not want the narratives to take a sudden turn. Ndigbo must have a grip on the fact that most of the goons who contributed to the destruction of the shithole called Nigeria are loudmouthed and colorful storytellers. They are capable of conjecture which could read "Fulani and Yoruba had turned Nigeria into heaven on earth now Ndigbo have taken over the country and turned it into shit on earth". I would like to shoot any Igbo person who would want to attempt to stir Nigeria to progressive direction.

Exactly!!.

At least if the so called Igbo elites should loose out in the election........ they too may ought for BIAFRA actualization.

But will they hear kwanu!??
Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by Mide1data: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
HOLY SHIT

I support Ibo 4 presidency. Atleast Ibos are everywhere in ss and sw, so if the Ibo president want to do sometin 4 the Ibos, he gotta do it 4 the entire Southern part of 9ja.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by logicalman: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Reality3080:
if u like let Obama see a man with hell fire or halogen,igbos can't b President
A fool exhibit much confidence when talking trash.
Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by WATCHOVER(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
I don't see why an Igbo man cannot be president. This issue of Ethnic bigotry has contributed to the backwardness of the Nation.
South East should rule, then North Central followes then other geopolitical zones followa next. So that there will be equal representation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by OMBIIGA: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is indeed a prophetic declaration!! The country shall arise from the ash of destruction and take her place as the light of the black race.
Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by logicalman: 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nigerians have seen the light but they prefer darkness and have seen the road put they follow bush.
Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by ba7man(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
Go tell your people to learn how to Politik and build bridges with allies to become politically relevant, not insult everyone online.......... then show up later and be dropping some Mkpurummiri inspired visions and prophesies.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation by Irupetepete: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin
illicit:
Well Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder no doubt

Very inflammatory

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Kano State (Pictures) / Has It Got To This With Tinubu Supporters ? (photo) / Tinubu's Aide Helping Him Behind So He Won't Fall (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.