Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Design My Website And Collect Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Design My Website And Collect Money (392 Views)

Help Design My Wordpress Templates For A Fee. / If You Are A Ghanaian, Come And Collect This Ghana Adsense For #19,999 / Bring Your 4k And Collect This Uk Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design My Website And Collect Money by Ifebaby16(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
I need a creative web designer to help design a spa website for me. I build websites myself but am very busy at the moment to handle this one.
It's already hosted, the contents are ready. All I need you to do is to help me create the WordPress website.

Check down here for my phone number.

Well Done!

UPDATE:

I have hired someone for the job. Thank you everyone for your time.
Re: Design My Website And Collect Money by Emperoo: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ifebaby16:
I need a creative web designer to help design a spa website for me. I build websites myself but am very busy at the moment to handle this one.
It's already hosted, the contents are ready. All I need you to do is to help me create the WordPress website.

Well Done!

How much are you willing to pay?
Re: Design My Website And Collect Money by Gee64: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2021
$2,500
Emperoo:

Re: Design My Website And Collect Money by RuddyFusion(m): 6:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Ifebaby16:

Well Done!

Have this been taken?
This is my WhatsApp number I'm available for the job 08077040583
Re: Design My Website And Collect Money by HassieMalcomson(f): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Seriously? Do you want some web design help through this random thread? It is just looking like that you are circulating money for free. I don't think it is the right way to get web design assistance. You should only consult the right company or person to get any web building or designing service. I will suggest you two platforms in this regard.

The first option is Fiverr, where you can order web design services after analyzing the reviews of sellers. Yes, you can also find it according to your budget. The second suggestion is web design service provider companies like this https://www.wiggledigital.co.za/website-design/website-design-in-johannesburg.html and their plans. You will have to check the client reviews and online reputation of these companies in advance and can consult with their experts according to your demands. I don't think they will charge high. By the way, you can also put your request on UpWork and pick an option from suitable proposals.
Re: Design My Website And Collect Money by Ifebaby16(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Emperoo:

Sorry brother, the job is taken.

Regards.
Re: Design My Website And Collect Money by Ifebaby16(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Have this been taken?
This is my WhatsApp number I'm available for the job 08077040583

Yes, it has. Thanks for stopping by.

Regards
Re: Design My Website And Collect Money by Ifebaby16(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
HassieMalcomson:
Seriously? Do you want some web design help through this random thread? It is just looking like that you are circulating money for free. I don't think it is the right way to get web design assistance. You should only consult the right company or person to get any web building or designing service. I will suggest you two platforms in this regard.

The first option is Fiverr, where you can order web design services after analyzing the reviews of sellers. Yes, you can also find it according to your budget. The second suggestion is web design service provider companies like this https://www.wiggledigital.co.za/website-design/website-design-in-johannesburg.html and their plans. You will have to check the client reviews and online reputation of these companies in advance and can consult with their experts according to your demands. I don't think they will charge high. By the way, you can also put your request on UpWork and pick an option from suitable proposals.

Thanks so much for putting all these just to help.

The job has been given out now, thanks again.
Re: Design My Website And Collect Money by Mrpass(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
For your web design and development,message me. I'm available to give you best service.
Re: Design My Website And Collect Money by Mrpass(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
If you need perfect and good web designer,let me know,I'm available for all kind of web designing. Here is my whatsapp number 08157426086

(1) (Reply)

Php List Expert Wanted (paid Task) / Digital Marketing: Your Complete Online Marketing Strategy / Doyinsolar's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.