Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] (1485 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AN EXTREME LEVEL OF ANGER

As you all know, i'm the GCOS of Nairaland (Grand commander of the order of simping)

I no get money and i no come fine join
but i have a power that I've been using to my advantage.

I call it the POWER OF EXCELLENCE and it works much more than magic.

1 Like

Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
As a man, you need this power in almost everything you do. In making money, in sports, even in Dating and relationships etc.

This power is what differentiates you from other men and put you at the top.

Messi and Ronaldo are both top footballers not because of their talents alone but because they always try new things and are unpredictable. They always try what others won't even think of.

To be continued.........
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Here's my chat with a feminist.

The first time i messaged her i got a lot of bashing, as you all know with nigerian feminists. All that was temporal.

Women are emotional beings, they will always get angry and lash out at you if you tamper with their emotions, well me i no care sha

After unleashing my power of excellence on her, see what she asked me

More loading.....

Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by weblord1900: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
You said you no get money
And we can use this same power you're talking about to make money.
Ogbeni what is stopping you from using this power.
Abi poverty na your destiny?

5 Likes

Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
weblord1900:
You said you no get money
And we can use this same power you're talking about to make money.
Ogbeni what is stopping you from using this power.
Abi poverty na your destiny?
Sorry bros i dey try na
Borrow me 1500 i wan open hotel
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
More pictures

1 Like

Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by Onemansquad(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lol feminist dey catch feelings wahala
I like your writing style carry on
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by weblord1900: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
DannyXpress:

Sorry bros i dey try na
Borrow me 1500 i wan open hotel

cheesy cheesy Your problem too much self. You wan build hotel with N1500 cheesy
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
weblord1900:

cheesy cheesy Your problem too much self. You wan build hotel with N1500 cheesy
cheesy cheesy
I know say the money too much
Na five star hotel i wan build no vex
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Everybody wan gain freedom from their wannabe redpiller master on nairaland...you Neva learn work finish you wan do freedom..
To be woman bashers no be by force oo..you still dey learn work..

1 Like

Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Onemansquad:
Lol feminist dey catch feelings wahala
I like your writing style carry on
Even ashawo dey get serious boyfriend

Women no hard, na we men dey make them hard. That is why as the grand commander of simps, i want to help my comrades by exposing all my excellent tips in dating.
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Money will attract women to you no doubt, they love money, infact we all do.
but after attracting them with money, what next??

This is where you need your power of excellence in knowing how to handle women and their drama.

If you don't have this power, with all your money, you'll still be poor if you don't know how to handle a woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by Onemansquad(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
DannyXpress:

Even ashawo dey get serious boyfriend

Women no hard, na we men dey make them hard. That is why as the grand commander of simps, i want to help my comrades by exposing all my excellent tips in dating.
You are doing a good job bro

1 Like

Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
If you want to know what i did to this lady and how i did it, your answer is in this book called TCCF

You may think it's expensive but the money you're spending on a woman that will still cheat on you can build a house.

Why not improve on yourself and become an excellent man once and for all. The value and knowledge you'll gain from it will last you for a life time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
DannyXpress:
If you want to know what i did to this lady and how i did it, your answer is in this book called TCCG

You may think it's expensive but the money you're spending on a woman that will still cheat on you can build a house.

Why not improve on yourself and become an excellent man once and for all. The value and knowledge you'll gain from it will last you for a life time.

Oya enter motor

Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by SirDanny7(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
guy u no go rest.. Why u dey disturb us for this romance section na undecided
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Everybody wan gain freedom from their wannabe redpiller master on nairaland...you Neva learn work finish you wan do freedom..
To be woman bashers no be by force oo..you still dey learn work..
Your username contains that of a footballer and a drug Baron. Which one are you pls? Stop confusing us
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
DannyXpress:

Your username contains that of a footballer and a drug Baron. Which one are you pls? Stop confusing us
As far as ain't a wannabe redpiller it's all good..
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
SirDanny7:
guy u no go rest.. Why u dey disturb us for this romance section na undecided
This one just dey follow me everywhere
Come and be the admin of my whatsapp group.
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

As far as ain't a wannabe redpiller it's all good..
It can only be good but not great

You're a lesser man
Become great, boy
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by Melaye(f): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
DannyXpress:

can i join ur group?
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Melaye:

can i join ur group?
Yes you can, it's still open for now
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by finishmatter: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Work on yourself, find out what makes you happy, and then you can decide if you want to put up with someone else who is dedicated to making your life a living hell.
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
DannyXpress:

It can only be good but not great

You're a lesser man
Become great, boy
Who's lesser the one who stands for justice it the blockhead wannabe redpiller who keep opening different threads just to prove how daft he is? angry grin wink
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Who's lesser the one who stands for justice it the blockhead wannabe redpiller who keep opening different threads just to prove how daft he is? angry grin wink
Why you want make me cry na cry cry
I go report you to buhari oo
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
DannyXpress:

Why you want make me cry na cry cry
I go report you to buhari oo
Pls report me to your wannabe redpiller leader Danny.. grin wink
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Pls report me to your wannabe redpiller leader Danny.. grin wink
Buhari is our oga

Why do i have a feeling that you're a woman behind this username.... My powers are giving me signals
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
DannyXpress:

Buhari is our oga

Why do i have a feeling that you're a woman behind this username.... My powers are giving me signals
Tell that signal to direct you to where you lost your sense of reasoning.. grin wink
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Tell that signal to direct you to where you lost your sense of reasoning.. grin wink
This would have hurt me if i was an alpha male but i'm a simp so try again
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
DannyXpress:

This would have hurt me if i was an alpha male but i'm a simp so try again
Danny can't you see I was very wrong tho..I thought you was another woman basher..I mistook you for one of those wannabe redpillers..
Deeply sorry about that..never knew your post was informative..I really thought the post was bashing women..once again my sincere apologies son.. cry kiss
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by DannyXpress: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Danny can't you see I was very wrong tho..I thought you was another woman basher..I mistook you for one of those wannabe redpillers..
Deeply sorry about that..never knew your post was informative..I really thought the post was bashing women..once again my sincere apologies son.. cry kiss
Now you wanna make me cry
So emotional cry cry
Re: 18+: See What This Feminist Is Asking Him, What Should He Tell Her ?? [pictures] by Nyascobar1414: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fernandez pablo is an Old HAG.. Know this and know feminism

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To Nigerian Guys. / It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House / If You Hurt A Woman That Loves You And She Promises To Deal With U, Do This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.