Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? (771 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' / Winners Chapel Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For 21-day Prayer & Fasting / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
"21 was a year of realization, persecution, attacks; knowing the truth, tree, way, bread and life. It is a year in which the sealed word became a revelation to me {Isaiah 29: 11-13}.

Started the year thinking I had known everything about Christ. I was pumped, I could feel my spirit wanting to know and do the will of Christ. It was as if another me was on me as I laid resting on 1/1/21.

AlI I wanted was to do the will of God. I developed big interests in knowing the things of God. I started speeching and testifying, I was hungry and thirsty.

I thought I was ready, but the devil did attack (I thought I had conquered and he couldn't, but he is always looking for who to devour ), I was persecuted. It hurts but it has been written that you shall be persecuted for the sake of my name.

Then I realized that there's famine of the word in the Church. I could perceive it. She is unfruitful and not what it's meant for.

God saw how thirsty I was, He arranged some divine relationships. Relationships that would help know the truth clearly, help understand the parables of the kingdom of God, the parable of the trees in Genesis. I began to see the word of God differently. My approach to prayer changed, I could see clearly. I realized majority of what we know today are just the tradition of elders and hearsay. Infact I am now able to discern between a true and false teachings no matter how the devil try to. No jamboree or whatever moved me again.

That is for '21, I could modify if I remember one or two things.

My spiritual goals for "22 is:

1 To eat the daily bread He has prepared (daily).

Then the Lord said to Moses, “I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions.
Exodus 16:4 NIV

https://exodus.bible/exodus-16-4

32 Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.

33 For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”
John 6:32‭-‬33 NIV

https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.6.32-33.NIV

35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.
John 6:35 NIV

https://john.bible/john-6-35

38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.
John 6:38 NIV

https://john.bible/john-6-38

41 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.”
John 6:38‭, ‬41 NIV

https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.6.38-41.NIV

2. To love

1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1‭-‬3 NIV

https://bible.com/bible/111/1co.13.1-3.NIV

3 To judge not (If you've been able to unlock this, I will like to know how you did).

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
Matthew 7:1‭-‬3 NIV

https://bible.com/bible/111/mat.7.1-3.NIV

There's is still a lot to be unlocked and know about Christ. There's a lot of traditions and hearsay I need to purge. I really need learn how to rely on Him always and in all situation.

I am ready to follow.

What are your realizations and goals?

https://www.nairaland.com/6912008/one-thing-dislike-nairaland

-
Dedicated to PastorM

She complained about server breakdown undecided

Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
I got the attached img today from YouVersion Bible app. It appeared I started using the app on July 16, 2021.

It's a great app with many versions of the Bible. I had a physical copy of RSV, also started with RSV on the app. The MSG is great, I loved it. Currently using the NIV for some reasons.

I hope to do a complete 365 circle of eating the daily bread in "22.

Special thanks to all NL Christians and religion section. I pray we won't lose our position.

Happy New Year

Kobojunkie
Nuttella
MaxInDHouse
Dtruthspeaker
LordReed

I honestly don't know what's going on with the monikers in curly braces. I hope whatever doesn't obscure Christ.

{
jesusjnr2020
PeaceJoyLove
Eviana
}

♥️

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Eviana(f): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:
I got the attached img today from YouVersion Bible app. It appeared I started using the app on July 16, 2021.

It's a great app with many versions of the Bible. I had a physical copy of RSV, also started with RSV on the app. The MSG is great, I loved it. Currently using the NIV for some reasons.

Special thanks to all NL Christians and religion section. I pray we won't lose our position.

Happy New Year

I honestly don't know what's going on with the monikers in curly braces. I hope whatever doesn't obscure Christ.

{
jesusjnr2020
PeaceJoyLove
Eviana
}

♥️

Sir,
This is my first time ever getting a mention from you (didn't know you were a Christian), however let me also wish you a Happy New Year 2022 also since you addressed all Nairaland Christians.....(although I wasn't included in the original list).

Nothing's going on other than a peaceful reconciliation of parting of ways..for a situation about 3 years old.
I hope you don't have a problem with two folks leaving a situation alone....in peace.

Let's practice the act of true Christianity by not encouraging "mess" or doing the enemy's bidding of creating conflict where there should be no more, but rather praying for the parties involved and continue spreading the gospel of Christ here in this section. Nothing that occurred between the parties could obscure Jesus Christ any more than many of the threads created in this section meant to destroy Christianity.
Feel free to read through my threads before the crisis between me and him came to a head---turning point--some months ago.
I'm sure after you dig through, you can see the message of Christ.

Blessings to you smiley
Ms. Eviana

P.S. Thanks for the Bible app----however I prefer the good, old-fashioned cow-skin leather Bible. It's very important to me to have an actual Bible if I'm able... Can't always trust in technology.. wink
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

Happy New Year

Kobojunkie
Nuttella
MaxInDHouse
Dtruthspeaker
LordReed...

♥️

Happy New Year to you too!

And as I told you, The Way of The Lord is your unfettered personal uncovering of all He was teaching.
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Happy new year! undecided
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

Happy New Year

Kobojunkie
Nuttella
MaxInDHouse
Dtruthspeaker
LordReed

{
jesusjnr2020
PeaceJoyLove
Eviana
}

♥️
Happy new year.
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nuttella:
Happy new year.

Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by LordReed(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

Happy New Year

Kobojunkie
Nuttella
MaxInDHouse
Dtruthspeaker
LordReed

{
jesusjnr2020
PeaceJoyLove
Eviana
}

♥️

Happy New Year in advance, see you in 2022!
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And as I told you, The Way of The Lord is your unfettered personal uncovering of all He was teaching.

Thank you so much, any realization or goals you want to share?
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
LordReed:

Happy New Year in advance, see you in 2022!

Thank you Reed, any realization?
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nuttella:
Happy new year.
Thank you so much Nut, any realization or goals you want to share?
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Happy new year! undecided
Thank you so much Kobo, any realization or goals you want to share?
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Eviana:

This is my first time ever getting a mention from you (didn't know you were a Christian), however let me also wish you a Happy New Year 2022 also since you addressed all Nairaland Christians.....(although I wasn't included in the original list).

I became quite active on here around August/September. Also, I included you in the OL. I only did group you with your friends smiley

Eviana:

Nothing's going on other than a peaceful reconciliation of parting of ways..for a situation about 3 years old.
I hope you don't have a problem with two folks leaving a situation alone....in peace.

Interesting, I have no problem with that. At all.

Eviana:

Feel free to read through my threads before the crisis between me and him came to a head---turning point--some months ago.
I'm sure after you dig through, you can see the message of Christ.

I did glance through your OP's. I will have to pay close attention for newer ones.

Eviana:

P.S. Thanks for the Bible app----however I prefer the good, old-fashioned cow-skin leather Bible. It's very important to me to have an actual Bible if I'm able... Can't always trust in technology.. wink

Haha trust aside, It took me sometime to get used to the app. There's something about the physical copy of the bible.

Blessings to you too. Any realization or goal you want to share?
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

Thank you so much Kobo, any realization or goals you want to share?
i don't do resolutions.... I outgrew those back in my 20s lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
i don't do resolutions.... I outgrew those back in my 20s lipsrsealed

Haha, oh good to know. I wouldn't call this one a resolution. It's more of like doing a self reflection and knowing where God what you to improve on undecided

I needed to be honest, especially after reflecting on 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 and Matthew 7:1-3. The word (Christ) I have been able to feast on must match up with my actions. undecided

It's fine, do you 'self-reflect'? undecided
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:
Haha, oh good to know. I wouldn't call this one a resolution. It's more of like doing a self reflection and knowing where God what you to improve on undecided

I needed to be honest, especially after reflecting on 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 and Matthew 7:1-3. The word (Christ) I have been able to feast on must match up with my actions. undecided

It's fine, do you 'self-reflect'? undecided
Self-reflection, for those who are in Jesus Christ, in my opinion, ought to take place every moment of the day as we mentally scroll through each of the commandments to ensure we are keeping them. undecided
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Self-reflection, for those who are in Jesus Christ, in my opinion, ought to take place every moment of the day as we mentally scroll through each of the commandments to ensure we are keeping them. undecided

Absolutely tho undecided
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

Happy New Year

Kobojunkie
Nuttella
MaxInDHouse
Dtruthspeaker
LordReed

{
jesusjnr2020
PeaceJoyLove
Eviana
}

♥️
One of your goals in 2022 should be to stop making jest of serious issues, so that you don't find yourself reaping what you sow, and have people making jest of your situation when you're being scammed or have your character being assassinated by a fraudster and blackmailer as you're doing here.

Christ whom you mentioned didn't do that. He defended and delivered the oppressed from the hands of their oppressors just as I'm trying to do here which is what you're find worthy of joking about.

If this act of yours is not meant for mischief, what else? I don't see any other reason my moniker should be mentioned here in this regard.

Have a nice time with your friends but know that what goes around comes around.
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by LordReed(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

Thank you Reed, any realization?

How do you mean?
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
One of your goals in 2022 should be to stop making jest of serious issues, so that you don't find yourself reaping what you sow, and have people making jest of your situation when you're being scammed or have your character being assassinated by a fraudster and blackmailer as you're doing here.

Christ whom you mentioned didn't do that. He defended and delivered the oppressed from the hands of their oppressors just as I'm trying to do here which is what you're find worthy of joking about.

If this act of yours is not meant for mischief, what else? I don't see any other reason my moniker should be mentioned here in this regard.

Have a nice time with your friends but know that what goes around comes around.

Kai, this is disgusting sorry to say and I didn't expect it as I clearly did write that I don't know what's going on undecided

I only did a shout out to people I have been oppurtuned to interact with, learn from or something undecided

I'm sorry if my post and shout-out did mean something else to you undecided

I also pray whatever is going on get resolved, so you'll be able to perceive and see things clearly. undecided

I apologize undecided
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
LordReed:

How do you mean?

Oh well, I mean did self-reflect on the year so far, especially now that you're no more a Christian? I understand your no more a Christian (even though I pray you come back home lol).
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Eviana(f): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

I became quite active on here around August/September. Also, I included you in the OL. I only did group you with your friends smiley

Blessings to you too. Any realization or goal you want to share?

Oh, I didn't know I had any actual friends on this forum?
I initially thought some were brethren....but friends? Nope....haven't really experienced that here.

I'm quite excited about 2022 in more ways than one and in every aspect of my life.....overwhelmingly excited!
I'll probably write about it in my diary...at the right time.
I realize that God continues to take me through the fire.....the Refiner (God) taking the metal (me)-- through the process of refining and shaping me into the final result: pure gold. I need not kick and scream anymore. Just let Him take the wheel and be obedient.
I don't do "resolutions" anymore.
It is extremely important, however, to enter a new year "Lord willing" with no regrets, a forgiving heart and an abundance of peace....
Ms. Eviana
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by LordReed(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

Oh well, I mean did self-reflect on the year so far, especially now that you're no more a Christian? I understand your no more a Christian (even though I pray you come back home lol).

I self reflect all the time, I don't think the end of a year holds any special significance for self reflection.
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Eviana:

Oh, I didn't know I had any actual friends on this forum?
I initially thought some were brethren....but friends? Nope....haven't really experienced that here.

I'm quite excited about 2022 in more ways than one and in every aspect of my life.....overwhelmingly excited!
I'll probably write about it in my diary...at the right time.
I realize that God continues to take me through the fire.....the Refiner (God) taking the metal (me)-- through the process of refining and shaping me into the final result: pure gold. I need not kick and scream anymore. Just let Him take the wheel and be obedient.
I don't do "resolutions" anymore.
It is extremely important, however, to enter a new year "Lord willing" with no regrets, a forgiving heart and an abundance of peace....
Ms. Eviana

Oh alright.

Great realization I must say and I wish and pray for you power to be able to submit like Christ did when He uttered "not my wish but yours".

I also look forward to your diary.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
LordReed:

I self reflect all the time, I don't think the end of a year holds any special significance for self reflection.

Well you're right. Maybe I still struggle with the right word to use.

For me it was like a flashback of how I started the year, mistakes, what I expected and where I am (spiritually).

Even though I reflect every day. Well it's fine just wanted to see if I can learn a few things from your journey.
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

Kai, this is disgusting sorry to say and I didn't expect it as I clearly did write that I don't know what's going on undecided

I only did a shout out to people I have been oppurtuned to interact with, learn from or something undecided

I'm sorry if my post and shout-out did mean something else to you undecided

I also pray whatever is going on get resolved, so you'll be able to perceive and see things clearly. undecided

I apologize undecided
The bolded is what baffled me most about your post, as to why you would go on to include what you knew nothing about if not for mischief?

It's clearly deliberate and you've proven me right by your response, so please keep your apology as it's obviously not sincere, but just to save face.

If you meant any harm or mischief, you need to repent for your own good not to apologize. That's my advice.
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The bolded is what baffled me most about your post, as to why you would go on to include what you knew nothing about if not for mischief?

It's clearly deliberate and you've proven me right by your response, so please keep your apology as it's obviously not sincere, but just to save face.

If you meant any harm or mischief, you need to repent for your own good not to apologize. That's my advice.

Sigh! undecided

Like I mentioned, I only did a shout to monikers I have been able to interact with, learn from and more so familiar contributors of this section. undecided

I initially didn't want to group you guys, but I wonder what could have happened that couldn't be resolved to the extent of calling out of names. I didn't even go through the threads.

It's okay if you think I never came across your post or learn one or two. Well it also shows that your words and actions aren't matching.

Again I wish you a good "22
undecided
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

Thank you so much, any realization or goals you want to share?

I have none! My soul is truly fully filled with the Goodness of The Lord, so I do not have any goal, save of course, I am always looking up into the sky to see The Lord Accoming! grin

So besides this, there is no other aim. Just spending my days looking for what fun activity I can do in these much evil, scarce public good world.
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

Sigh! undecided

Like I mentioned, I only did a shout to monikers I have been able to interact with, learn from and more so familiar contributors of this section. undecided

I initially didn't want to group you guys, but I wonder what could have happened that couldn't be resolved to the extent of calling out of names. I didn't even go through the threads.

It's okay if you think I never came across your post or learn one or two. Well it also shows that your words and actions aren't matching.

Again I wish you a good "22
undecided
The bolded is obviously your view of me, so don't pretend like this was just a coincidence. I'm already used to this from the likes of you hypocrites here, but you should see by now that I don't give a dead cell what y'all think, it's of no bearing where it really matters.

On the last day we shall see who's truly of God or not, but in the meantime, we have to make do with what we have, so I thought it needful to expose the mischief in your post, because it's not right and Christlike to joke about something serious as threats to people's lives.

God bless.
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

I have grown in the knowledge of the son of God, also my intimacy with the holy spirit has also improved greatly, I got a mentor this year too who has really helped my spiritual growth and helped me to understand and master how the spirit communicate with me and the channels he uses. I have also been gifted some spiritual gifts by God this years, impartations et all.

Next year is for building spiritual capacity.
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayo081:

I have grown in the knowledge of the son of God, also my intimacy with the holy spirit has also improved greatly, I got a mentor this year too who has really helped my spiritual growth and helped me to understand and master how the spirit communicate with me and the channels he uses. I have also been gifted some spiritual gifts by God this years, impartations et all.

Next year is for building spiritual capacity.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I have none! My soul is truly fully filled with the Goodness of The Lord, so I do not have any goal, save of course, I am always looking up into the sky to see The Lord Accoming! grin

So besides this, there is no other aim. Just spending my days looking for what fun activity I can do in these much evil, scarce public good world.

Oh great, I wish you power in order enjoy doing just that smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jehovah Witness Kill This Lady? / Did Jesus Die For Those That Lived Before His Birth? / Labourer’s Death Sparks Violent Attack On Celestial Church In Lagos|omohglobalne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.