Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? (34736 Views)

Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Bigshoe2028: 5:23am On Dec 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Ekuke Rearing

Very lucrative

Buy mother Ekuke with long nose... They are very fertile

Mother Ekuke 12,000
Male Ekuke 15,000
put them inside ur compound make dem Nack back to back for months...

The mother will conceive like 9 puppies
Bring low budget vet to give them shot so they will survive

Feed them with eba and waste noodle from factory...

After 8months
Start selling dogs at wholesale...

Subscribe to my channel for more weird buisness idea

Weird Business!.. we give our customers false hope[/i]

This might look like a stupid ideal but if u know the money wey dey this biz u no go use am play

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by BigDawsNet: 5:34am On Dec 31, 2021
Bigshoe2028:

This might look like a stupid ideal but if u know the money wey dey this biz u no go use am play

Broda you think I was playing?
Money dey dis buisness gan
I used to know one of my friends back home den... He get plenty ekuku... Calaba will be begging him with money like dis...just to buy his dog... D guy get like 10 Ekuke...
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by SavageResponse(m): 5:47am On Dec 31, 2021
phemmyfour:
Driving school
You start making profit almost immediately

Oga abeg make you talk true.

Have you ever run a business before?

If yes, what type of business was it?
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by SavageResponse(m): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2021
gfon:
bossman,make i link up with you.Even if na as your PA

Don't be fooled by some of the lies and exaggerations people post online!
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by SavageResponse(m): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2021
mrkings84:
Let him rend a farm space,buy 4 female and one male pig, that's about 200k, then start a pig farming....

In next two years his farm will be worth over 3m....

Are you saying this because you have actually done this business with your own money before or are you saying it because you just punched a calculator while sitting in your living room?!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by SavageResponse(m): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2021
Slurity:
I would have love that you pick number 2 on the list considering the amount of money involved, if you don't have other source of surviving outside the business and you don't have a sure already customers to patronize you, don't do it even though you have knowledge of it. I would have suggest another business that is not here but because you already have a list you want to consider. In conclusion. Look for other source of money you can survive on till the business stabilize or you keep your money and save more to about 1m before starting the number 2 option

You are one of the few people here who has actually spoken like a person who has practical experience in running a business.

Most people making suggestions here have absolutely no clue what running a new business entails, they think once you open a new business money will automatically start flowing in and you will become a multimillionaire in under 12 months!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by eminikansoso(m): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2021
ronyman:
Check the meaning of to break even and you reverse the statement
Hey
I mean what I wrote.
I don't give people wrong informations oh I get it you want me to say he will be making millions.
What will be my profit from wrong info.
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by johnbosco11(m): 6:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Drop your whatsApp number
Blackboy1992:
I'll advise you to use 50k out of the money to start Affiliate Marketing business.

If you have a smartphone and data, I have a while free report on how to make at least 50k-100k monthly online as an Affiliate.

Affiliate Marketing is not a get-rich-quick scheme neither is it a Ponzi, that is, it is a business where you put your money without doing anything you but if you are consistent at it and you are willing to learn and implement, you'll surely make it. It does not require most of your time. Just 2-3 hours per day is enough.

For more enquiry, contact me on WhatsApp.

https:///w685ne
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Alaganature09(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2021
HaryoBamex:

Where you dey boss and Wetin you go like do.

I dey egbeda I wan print for plain black cloth nah Onpoint clothing dey design for me tho but maybe next time...U valid bro
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by sben2308(m): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Mood11:
Number 2 should do just fine.

When you set up the workshop, have like 2 mechanics under your shed who can be paying you weekly for using your space.

Can't work at all cuz that's means he needs a spraybooth and that cost more than 5m right now
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by sben2308(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2021
Rapmoney:
I have a friend who is not a member of this forum. He's been seeking advice from circle of friends as to which business to invest in as a new year is about to start. His budget is 600k. Below are the choices:

1. Music production studio
2. Autorevamp shop (panel beating and spraying)
3. Driving school
4. Pig farming

He has skill in the first and second businesses above. Which do you think would be more lucrative and fulfilling?

Thanks as we expect good advice from brothers and sisters here.

Pls mods, help move to front page.

I advise pig farming and ensure for a year u don't sell anything for massive cash out coming year
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by phemmyfour: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2021
SavageResponse:

Oga abeg make you talk true.

Have you ever run a business before?

If yes, what type of business was it?
ki lomode e mo
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Kalakazzy(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2021
Go for pig farming, pigs fit born like 12 at a go, with enough patience you cashing out big time, just go find cheap land for bush cause of the smell... thank me later
.naa better business ooh
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by damosky12(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Micmuzac:

pls how much can one use to set up pig farm especially when you need to get a piece of land to run it

I can't say. It depends on your environment.

The land is the most expensive thing there... Once you have a good farm that you can use, the rest is easy. With the land available, you can start a small farm with 500 to 700 thousand. It will grow...
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by FKMagazine(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Rapmoney:
I have a friend who is not a member of this forum. He's been seeking advice from circle of friends as to which business to invest in as a new year is about to start. His budget is 600k. Below are the choices:

1. Music production studio
2. Autorevamp shop (panel beating and spraying)
3. Driving school
4. Pig farming

He has skill in the first and second businesses above. Which do you think would be more lucrative and fulfilling?

Thanks as we expect good advice from brothers and sisters here.

Pls mods, help move to front page.

am a free thinker. I cannot be caged mentally by the doctrines of men. Only the laws of nature are just. All the laws of men are evil
How come u now need advice from men?
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Paulo3ree(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Moptimat:
250k - a very good laptop
5 to 10k - Good Udemy course in I.T
Keep the rest
Thank me later

Please elaborate
Thanks
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Paulo3ree(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Erase pig farming. Not lucrative, I'm talking from experience.

Are you serious about this sir
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by gfon(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2021
SavageResponse:

Don't be fooled by some of the lies and exaggerations people post online!
yeah i know,just need a motivator...life has been hard
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2021
cliqtips:
just look at how you are causing nuisance on public forum.

what is all this ?

Is that all?

undecided

Anything else?
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by HaryoBamex(m): 10:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Alaganature09:

I dey egbeda I wan print for plain black cloth nah Onpoint clothing dey design for me tho but maybe next time...U valid bro

Oya na, thanks boss..
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by cliqtips: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2021
O ya no vex, you get the money .

Don't quote me again.

Stop wasting land on NL

gypsey:

Anything else?
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by sirbanky77(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Throw more light bro
post=108941554:
Blogging Business Is The Way Out
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2021
cliqtips:
O ya no vex, you get the money .

Don't quote me again.

Stop wasting land on NL

whaaaat?! undecided

Anything else? I mean, what are your contribution or advice to the OP? you have not made any, rather you just criticise other people's advices.

So

Can

We

Have

Your

Own

Contributions

Or

Advice

That

Is

If you are

Intellectual

Enough

Forget about mine

Let's hear your own advice!
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Kingstanding: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Paulo3ree:

Are you serious about this sir
. I'm 100% sure.
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by cliqtips: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Lol...
That's where you are getting it wrong... It is NOT a must you comment every something.
And that's the different between two of us.
Obviously you had nothing reasonable to say about the post but you still wrote rubbish.

That is why most people don't want ask questions.

gypsey:
whaaaat?! undecided

Anything else? I mean, what are your contribution or advice to the OP? you have not made any, rather you just criticise other people's advices.

So Can We

Have

Your

Own

Contributions

Or

Advice

That

Is

If you are

Intellectual

Enough

Forget about mine

Let's hear your own advice!
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by NaijaCover(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2021
sirbanky77:
Throw more light bro

Get in touch with On Whatsapp Chat Via 0810-373-9506
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Joemetry(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2021
I will use 500k for rice farm come February in Jigawa or Kebbi state.

By July that same year the money will be 1million plus.

100%
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Joemetry(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Ekuke Rearing

Very lucrative

Buy mother Ekuke with long nose... They are very fertile

Mother Ekuke 12,000
Male Ekuke 15,000
put them inside ur compound make dem Nack back to back for months...

The mother will conceive like 9 puppies
Bring low budget vet to give them shot so they will survive

Feed them with eba and waste noodle from factory...

After 8months
Start selling dogs at wholesale...

Subscribe to my channel for more weird buisness idea

Weird Business!.. we give our customers false hope[/i]

How I go take subscribe to your channel?
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
cliqtips:
Lol...
That's where you are getting it wrong... It is NOT a must you comment every something.
And that's the different between two of us.
Obviously you had nothing reasonable to say about the post but you still wrote rubbish.

That is why most people don't want ask questions.

Must you comment? Why did you comment?

Right! So this is your advice to the OP yea? I feel sorry for him co's this makes no sense, Man came on here asking for advice and this is your advice to him?

Where is your own reasonable advice to the OP?

Where is your advice?

Where

Is

Your

Own

Advice.

Must you

Comment?

Why did you comment?

I must not comment

But

You must

Comment.

What

An

Idiot!

Where is your

Reasonable advice.

You must

Comment.

No

One must comment

But

You must

Comment.

Only

You

Must comment.

Because you father

Owns

This forum..

I comment rubbish,

Where is your own

Good advice?

You

Are

Very

People don't want to ask questions? undecided

I am

Asking you now.

Where is your own advice to the OP?.....
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by cliqtips: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
I guess you are going through a lot..

You will be fine... enjoy !!!

gypsey:
Must you comment? Why did you comment?

Right! So this is your advice to the OP yea? I feel sorry for him co's this makes no sense, Man came on here asking for advice and this is your advice to him?

Where is your own reasonable advice to the OP?

Where is your advice?

Where

Is

Your

Own

Advice.

Must you

Comment?

Why did you comment?

I must not comment

But

You must

Comment.

What

An

Idiot!

Where is your

Reasonable advice.

You must

Comment.

No

One must comment

But

You must

Comment.

Only

You

Must comment.

Because you father

Owns

This forum..

I comment rubbish,

Where is your own

Good advice?

You

Are

Very

People don't want to ask questions? undecided

I am

Asking you now.

Where is your own advice to the OP?.....
Re: Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
cliqtips:
I guess you are going to a lot..

You will be fine... enjoy !!!

Where is yours? You are still talking about me, leave me alone! stop picking on me!

Where is your own advice?

Come and comment.

Don't run away

You must comment

You must comment

Come.

And

Comment.

You see! I was right, you are intellectually redundant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / EscrowLock Wins $100m Facebook Grant / What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.